Image ImageImage Image

OT: NBA League Pass (broadband)

Moderators: HomoSapien, Michael Jackson, kulaz3000, dougthonus, Ice Man, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, coldfish, RedBulls23, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

nitetrain8603
RealGM
And1: 1,701

Re: OT: NBA League Pass (broadband) 

Post#161 » by nitetrain8603 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51 am

Could someone send it to jtamay3 at sbcglobal dot net?
BiNARYstar
Junior
And1: 0

Re: OT: NBA League Pass (broadband) 

Post#162 » by BiNARYstar » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Alright so I purchased NBA League Pass through Cox cable here in Phoenix Arizona, the TV aspect works perfectly but I am unable to activate the Broadband service through NBA's website. It keeps telling me to make sure the account number (the cox cable number) is correct- which it is. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Cox Cable has no idea why and no idea what to do to help me and apparently they have no contact information for the NBA League Pass office besides email (which I have tried numerous times, with no response). They basically told me to wait another week to see if it works and if not I am SOL. The League Pass live chat of course does not work either. I know this is probably not the best place to post this but at this point I do not know what else to do.

Has anyone here had a similar experience?

Anyone know how I can contact someone who may be able to actually help me?

:mad: I just want to watch my bulls when I'm not home... which will be tomorrow.

Return to Chicago Bulls