Image ImageImage Image

DeRozan enters COVID protocols

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Bulls2021
Pro Prospect
And1: 544

Re: DeRozan enters COVID protocols 

Post#81 » by Bulls2021 » Tue Dec 7, 2021 5:16 pm

GoBlue72391 wrote:
BeatDaCavs420 wrote:Demar just retweeted Lebron tweet about something fishy going on with testing!

FREE DEMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But good to know he's feeling just fine though. That's a big plus in itself!

LeBron is not held to the same standards as everyone else. It's BS, but it's blatantly obvious and it is what it is. You would think that when it comes to a deadly virus that has been rampaging across the globe the past two years would mean he would get treated the same as everyone else, but I guess not. I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron actually does/did have COVID but he kept taking tests until he got enough negative results, or if the results were just outright manipulated.

:crazy:
bad knees
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#82 » by bad knees » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:01 pm

Looks like Demar has a legit positive test and will be out several games.

Read on Twitter
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,746

Post#83 » by sco » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:05 pm

bad knees wrote:Looks like Demar has a legit positive test and will be out several games.

Read on Twitter

Not unexpected. Optimistically it's a mild case and he can benefit from some rest. Also, I'll be optimistic that we can keep getting strong play from Ayo, DJJ and Bradley over the next week to ten days.
:clap:
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,863

Post#84 » by WindyCityBorn » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:26 pm

sco wrote:
bad knees wrote:Looks like Demar has a legit positive test and will be out several games.

Read on Twitter

Not unexpected. Optimistically it's a mild case and he can benefit from some rest. Also, I'll be optimistic that we can keep getting strong play from Ayo, DJJ and Bradley over the next week to ten days.

We should get Green and White back early next week so that will help depth.
jordanwilliams6
Analyst
And1: 3,128

Post#85 » by jordanwilliams6 » Tue Dec 7, 2021 10:31 pm

Not that I want any players to contract Covid but it would've been a 'good' time for AC to get it. Forced 10 days rest for his hamstring. The worst case scenario is he misses time for his injury and then contracts Covid upon returning.

Return to Chicago Bulls