Image ImageImage Image

Post game - Game 4: Cavs@Bulls Playoffs - We lost

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

tyrususi007
Senior
And1: 0

Re: Post game - Game 4: Cavs@Bulls Playoffs - We lost 

Post#41 » by tyrususi007 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

theagent wrote:
windycity00 wrote:happy offseason bulls management

implement a post game, utilize - create - exploit mismatches, and maybe you'll start resembling a good team

Bulls aren't gonna do anything major until TICKET SALES DROP!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously folks JR has you guys swallowing blue pills with no resistance.

I think you and I are the only one's not brainwashed
nitric0
RealGM
And1: 1,352

Post#42 » by nitric0 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

I don't get the hate for Gibson. He's a rookie..he's played well over the games normal rookies play. he was one of the big reasons we made the playoffs, playing though his plantar fasciatis
“We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened.” - Al Horford
SolidSnake
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#43 » by SolidSnake » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

sdeezy wrote:Lebron is a scary mofo...i seriously have no idea what we are going to do with this guy for the next decade.

That's a scary thought. We could be still losing to Lebron even with a top FA.
bullybullz
Pro Prospect

Post#44 » by bullybullz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Jerry Krizause wrote:- If you are one of these Bulls fans that does not want Lebron James then you are beyond (Please Use More Appropriate Word). Know that helpless feeling that you have watching games like today? You will have that for like the next 10 years as a Bulls fan if he stays on the Cavs. I would rather have James than a Bosh/Joe Johnson combo of whatever other idiodic debates that people have on this board. He is better than Michael Jordan. I have hated the hype he gets in the past, by my God, he deserves it. He is just the greatest ever, I'm sorry.

- Cavs decided to clamp down on the defensive end. The Cavs are just so much better than the Bulls when they want to be. This game had nothing to do with "energy" or "heart".

- I have defended James Johnson, but he is so damn stupid. He is constantly fouling people, he grabs the net when the Cavs shot is on the rim, he interferes with the ball when it is on the cylinder for an offensive interference call. He is just SO stupid. Why does he ever get minutes over Warrick?
- Get a damn low post presence and a damn 3 point shooter. This offense is painful to watch. You saw what happened in the last game when the Bulls had a 2 guard that was actually knocking down jumpers, but again, Hinrich goes right back to his 3-13 shooting stroke.

- Luol just needs to spend the entire offseason practicing 3's and then TAKING THEM at a much higher clip in the games next year.

Ask Vinny. Maybe he made fun of his hair in practice? Vinny is not a competent coach anyways so he doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

I now know why the Bulls come out so lifeless after half-time. Vinny's speech is terrible and wouldn't even motivate a middle school team.
Get rid of Bum Gordon(DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!) and Andres Sucioni(DONE!!)

Rerisen wrote:Gordon really good at acting like he is about to lose the ball to bait defenders into fouls. At least that's one way to look at it.
rosey1
Sophomore

Post#45 » by rosey1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

What a mess of a game and a mess of a team to watch, just absolutely horrible
deng13
Junior

Post#46 » by deng13 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm

sdeezy wrote:Lebron is a scary mofo...i seriously have no idea what we are going to do with this guy for the next decade.

Dont worry we got deng to guard him.
theagent
General Manager
And1: 508

Post#47 » by theagent » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

tyrususi007 wrote:
theagent wrote:
windycity00 wrote:happy offseason bulls management

implement a post game, utilize - create - exploit mismatches, and maybe you'll start resembling a good team

Bulls aren't gonna do anything major until TICKET SALES DROP!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously folks JR has you guys swallowing blue pills with no resistance.

I think you and I are the only one's not brainwashed

JR is pulling a Clay Davis on Bulls fans

Shill
RealGM
And1: 5,928

Post#48 » by Shill » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm just happy we avoided the sweep.

Hopefully we make 'em work for it in game 5.
Scottie Pippen's response to whom he would pick for his running mate, Michael or LeBron: "That's a dumbass question. I've never done anything with LeBron. I wouldn't take LeBron to the movies."
BullDawg
Banned User

Post#49 » by BullDawg » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

SolidSnake wrote:

That's a scary thought. We could be still losing to Lebron even with a top FA.

I'll take my chances with another player of Rose's talent level. Will we ever get that player though?
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#50 » by Red Larrivee » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 pm

A loss to LeBron is causing conspiracy theories about Reinsdorf.

Seriously?
CHIMOCHI
Starter

Post#51 » by CHIMOCHI » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 pm

deng13 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
u mad?
bullybullz
Pro Prospect

Post#52 » by bullybullz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 pm

nitric0 wrote:I don't get the hate for Gibson. He's a rookie..he's played well over the games normal rookies play. he was one of the big reasons we made the playoffs, playing though his plantar fasciatis

I don't hate Gibson. Vinny just plays him too much. The next Chris Duhon. Play Gibson 15-20 minutes a game and he becomes an asset. Play him 35-40 minutes a game and he becomes a liability.

Gibson will be a solid bench player for the next 10 years or so.
Get rid of Bum Gordon(DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!) and Andres Sucioni(DONE!!)

Rerisen wrote:Gordon really good at acting like he is about to lose the ball to bait defenders into fouls. At least that's one way to look at it.
theagent
General Manager
And1: 508

Post#53 » by theagent » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Shill4Tyrus24 wrote:I'm just happy we avoided the sweep.

Hopefully we make 'em work for it in game 5.

wt...........?
dafunky1
Lead Assistant
And1: 258

Post#54 » by dafunky1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Looking at the stats,Bulls outrebounded the Cavs,the shooting just sucked.It is what it is.By now ,everyone here knows the issues.When you shoot 37% and the other team shoots 54%,and that team has the best player in the world,its gonna happen
SolidSnake
Banned User

Post#55 » by SolidSnake » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 pm

deng13 wrote:

:lol:
boogydown
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#56 » by boogydown » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Kirk will improve next year.

Why?

1). Contract year is coming up
2). A new coach needs to put him in the proper system as Skiles did.

The guy should be kept because he will be worth more soon. Even if he doesn't play that well, he will be an extremely useful expiring to trade in 2011.

With that said, the Bulls need to find a deadly 3PT threat at SG. Anthony Morrow or Mike Miller would work on this team with Hinrich coming off the bench.

As for Gibson/Johnson, I wouldn't feel bad if they were moved this offseason. The rest I don't see getting moved including Deng unless he is involved in a S&T.
deng13
Junior

Post#57 » by deng13 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I honestly feel like you guys are freaking out over nothing. We are still fine. Scoring is not really kirks thing and we new that. deng is highly overpaid but most teams have that issue too. Deng has shown he can be a third option and he will bloom as one next season next to which ever free agent we get. We just have to start drafting shooters. We know that now and I bulieve we will be fine next year. Top 4 in east for sure.
windycity00
Banned User

Post#58 » by windycity00 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Red Larrivee wrote:A loss to LeBron is causing conspiracy theories about Reinsdorf.

Seriously?

yes, because he isn't hiring competent people.

get lebron in foul trouble, not rocket science, but incompetent people don't think of these things.
sdeezy
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#59 » by sdeezy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

deng13 wrote:

:lol:

Even if we get Bosh or so, is anyone really confident that we can get past Lebron?

I said this in 07 after he had that monster game against the Pistons. lol, i was watching that game with my Dad, we didnt say a word to each other the entire OT when Lebron was getting bucket after bucket. After the game, dad just said "we're in trouble, no no we're f*cked"..lmao. That was one of the few times i heard my dad curse.
montestewart wrote:Blatche and McGee standing next to Boozer and Thomas reminded me of first-time offenders meeting real cons in a "scared straight" program.
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Post#60 » by Polynice4Pippen » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Red Larrivee wrote:A loss to LeBron is causing conspiracy theories about Reinsdorf.

Seriously?

You would think the Bulls were a 60 win team too, sheesh. This is what 41 win #8 seeds do. Just glad to have Noah and Rose going forward.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:

Return to Chicago Bulls