Image ImageImage Image

SemiOT: This year's watch list

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

realEAST
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,311

SemiOT: This year's watch list 

Post#1 » by realEAST » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 am

So, what teams or players, along Bulls, are you going to watch more closely this year?

Personally, I've got a lot of interest in Bulls this season, really eager to see how the three Betas do - Dunn, LaVine, Markkanen - and to slightly lesser degree other youngsters.

But besides Bulls, there are few teams that I'm going to keep a closer eye on, be it Euroleague, NCAA or NBA: Real Madrid, Duke, 76-ers, Pelicans, and slightly less of Nuggets, T'wolves, Thunder and Suns.
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Re: SemiOT: This year's watch list 

Post#2 » by Proven_Winner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 am

realEAST wrote:So, what teams or players, along Bulls, are you going to watch more closely this year?

Personally, I've got a lot of interest in Bulls this season, really eager to see how the three Betas do - Dunn, LaVine, Markkanen - and to slightly lesser degree other youngsters.

But besides Bulls, there are few teams that I'm going to keep a closer eye on, be it Euroleague, NCAA or NBA: Real Madrid, Duke, 76-ers, Pelicans, and slightly less of Nuggets, T'wolves, Thunder and Suns.

Three betas? Love it :lol:
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Re: SemiOT: This year's watch list 

Post#3 » by Proven_Winner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:44 am

For Bulls I'm excited about markannen and Dunn. As for other teams probably duke, Kentucky, and most definitely mizzou (tankeveryquarter4porter).

Return to Chicago Bulls