Image ImageImage Image

Zach Lowe: The Bulls Are Going to Trade for Okafor; Eventually!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

NikosTheGoat
Senior
And1: 499

Re: Zach Lowe: The Bulls Are Going to Trade for Okafor; Eventually! 

Post#61 » by NikosTheGoat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:29 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
NikosTheGoat wrote:
TheSuzerain wrote:It's standard player-speak. I definitely do not believe him.

that's because you're a jerk. what is it about sports that brings out the pettiness and childishness in people?

Keep it about the players not the posters.

why, because the players are automatons who don't deserve a basic level of respect? being a jerk is ok as long as you do it behind the person's back?
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,146

Post#62 » by HomoSapien » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:32 pm

NikosTheGoat wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:
NikosTheGoat wrote:that's because you're a jerk. what is it about sports that brings out the pettiness and childishness in people?

why, because the players are automatons who don't deserve a basic level of respect? being a jerk is ok as long as you do it behind the person's back?

Because being respectful to other posters is a board rule and being that you've been here for less than 24 hours, I would do my best to follow this community's established rules.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
NikosTheGoat
Senior
And1: 499

Post#63 » by NikosTheGoat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:45 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
NikosTheGoat wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:

Because being respectful to other posters is a board rule and being that you've been here for less than 24 hours, I would do my best to follow this community's established rules.

one would think that rule should be extended to those who are not on this board to defend themselves.
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,146

Post#64 » by HomoSapien » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:51 pm

NikosTheGoat wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:
NikosTheGoat wrote:why, because the players are automatons who don't deserve a basic level of respect? being a jerk is ok as long as you do it behind the person's back?

one would think that rule should be extended to those who are not on this board to defend themselves.

These are public figures, and so they are open to criticism as long a the post isn't crossing a line. If you have any questions, you can PM any mod, but we won't be continuing this back and forth any longer.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.

Return to Chicago Bulls