Image ImageImage Image

Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 109/w Rob Schaefer

Moderators: HomoSapien, fleet, RedBulls23, Ice Man, AshyLarrysDiaper, Tommy Udo 6 , GimmeDat, dougthonus, Payt10, DASMACKDOWN, kulaz3000

User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 103 w/Matt Peck & John Sabine 

Post#221 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 1, 2020 10:05 pm

New pod out:

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#222 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 8, 2020 2:33 pm

New pod out. Links in tweet

Check it out if you guys have time.

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
ATRAIN53
Head Coach
Posts: 6,550
And1: 1,959
Joined: Dec 14, 2007
Location: Chicago

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#223 » by ATRAIN53 » Tue Dec 8, 2020 2:45 pm

Wow nice get on Kaplan! Where does he find time in between the 4 million other things he does. He's like a ball of energy.

I hope he plugs you guys a few times on the radio. There really is a huge audience of guys our age that don't listen to podcasts yet and he's a great bridge to them.
User avatar
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
Posts: 48,786
And1: 8,653
Joined: Dec 22, 2004
Contact:
 

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#224 » by dougthonus » Tue Dec 8, 2020 2:47 pm

You guys always score the big guests! Nice job!
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#225 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 8, 2020 4:03 pm

ATRAIN53 wrote:Wow nice get on Kaplan! Where does he find time in between the 4 million other things he does. He's like a ball of energy.

I hope he plugs you guys a few times on the radio. There really is a huge audience of guys our age that don't listen to podcasts yet and he's a great bridge to them.

He sent me his schedule and he's pretty much booked from the moment he starts his show in the morning. Really crazy how he keeps his energy at 100 all through out the day.

Was lucky to be able to get him for even just 30 mins, and he took the time out of his day to record with us.
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#226 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 8, 2020 4:04 pm

dougthonus wrote:You guys always score the big guests! Nice job!

Thanks Doug! Twitter is an amazing place to network. :lol:
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
Posts: 48,786
And1: 8,653
Joined: Dec 22, 2004
Contact:
 

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#227 » by dougthonus » Tue Dec 8, 2020 4:25 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:
dougthonus wrote:You guys always score the big guests! Nice job!

Thanks Doug! Twitter is an amazing place to network. :lol:


I always think I should try to get good guests, but I never really engage any of these guys and never know what I'd talk to them about if I did. I think its great for building your brand though, drawing listeners, and being more successful. It's the type of thing I know is good to do but just really isn't built into my DNA to do well.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#228 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 8, 2020 11:06 pm

dougthonus wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:
dougthonus wrote:You guys always score the big guests! Nice job!

Thanks Doug! Twitter is an amazing place to network. :lol:


I always think I should try to get good guests, but I never really engage any of these guys and never know what I'd talk to them about if I did. I think its great for building your brand though, drawing listeners, and being more successful. It's the type of thing I know is good to do but just really isn't built into my DNA to do well.

Yeah I spend a lot of time on twitter especially this past year considering with the pandemic I try to not go anywhere.

I'm sure you'd be able to come up with some stuff if you tried. Honestly doing solo pods that you do is harder because you have to fill out that time on your own.
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
samwana
General Manager
Posts: 9,070
And1: 2,000
Joined: Jul 24, 2002
Location: Munich (Germany)
 

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#229 » by samwana » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:28 am

RedBulls23 wrote:New pod out. Links in tweet

Check it out if you guys have time.

Read on Twitter
Awesome podcast guys, congrats on getting Kap to join you! Very great listen!!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#230 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Dec 9, 2020 7:24 am

samwana wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:New pod out. Links in tweet

Check it out if you guys have time.

Read on Twitter
Awesome podcast guys, congrats on getting Kap to join you! Very great listen!!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app

Thank you so much!
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
Jello Biafra
Analyst
Posts: 3,666
And1: 299
Joined: May 28, 2003
Location: At a 12 step meeting near you
Contact:
         

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#231 » by Jello Biafra » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:07 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:
samwana wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:New pod out. Links in tweet

Check it out if you guys have time.

Read on Twitter
Awesome podcast guys, congrats on getting Kap to join you! Very great listen!!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app

Thank you so much!


Was really great to hear Kap's story! Didn't know anything about his life prior to broadcasting. Dude is passionate, has unbelievable energy and is a can do guy. Great listen.
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 104 w/David Kaplan 

Post#232 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:01 pm

Jello Biafra wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:
samwana wrote:Awesome podcast guys, congrats on getting Kap to join you! Very great listen!!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app

Thank you so much!


Was really great to hear Kap's story! Didn't know anything about his life prior to broadcasting. Dude is passionate, has unbelievable energy and is a can do guy. Great listen.

Yeah Kap is great. His energy is contagious.

Thanks so much for listening.
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 105 w/Mark K 

Post#233 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 106 w/Bawl Sports - Big Dave & CDub 

Post#234 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:36 pm

New pod out

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 107 w/Will Gottlieb 

Post#235 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
AshyLarrysDiaper
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 13,984
And1: 5,242
Joined: Jul 16, 2004
Location: Oakland

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 107 w/Will Gottlieb 

Post#236 » by AshyLarrysDiaper » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:05 am

Great listen, buddy. Keep ‘em coming.
Contribute to the "Fire GarPax" billboard here:
https://www.gofundme.com/3v7fc-let-our-voices-be-heard-firegarpax
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
Posts: 54,103
And1: 22,619
Joined: Dec 23, 2002
     

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 107 w/Will Gottlieb 

Post#237 » by fleet » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 am

For a full 45 seconds I thought it was going to be Doug Gottlieb. Cool story I know.
Try the Trump Tax Calculator!

JackFinn wrote:I see you're back from a trip at the smarty pants store.
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 107 w/Will Gottlieb 

Post#238 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:29 am

AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:Great listen, buddy. Keep ‘em coming.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate you listening.
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 107 w/Will Gottlieb 

Post#239 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:31 am

fleet wrote:For a full 45 seconds I thought it was going to be Doug Gottlieb. Cool story I know.

Oh God no. Only reason to get Doug Gottlieb on would be to tell him to **** off. :lol:
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty
User avatar
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 38,112
And1: 21,062
Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Location: Waiting in Grant Park
       

Re: Bulls Gold Pod: Ep 108 

Post#240 » by RedBulls23 » Mon Jan 4, 2021 10:23 pm

Read on Twitter
My Tweets:@JordanDynasty

Return to Chicago Bulls