Image ImageImage Image

DeAndre Hunter vs. Jarrett Culver: The verdict

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

DeAndre Hunter or Jarrett Culver

Hunter
55%
Culver
45%

Total votes: 76

sco
RealGM
And1: 7,649

Re: DeAndre Hunter vs. Jarrett Culver: The verdict 

Post#41 » by sco » Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

I am happy with either. I picked Hunter only because I see a reasonable chance that Otto opts out after the season, and Hunter could step in easier into that role.
:clap:
jStuNNa
Head Coach
And1: 548

Re: DeAndre Hunter vs. Jarrett Culver: The verdict 

Post#42 » by jStuNNa » Wed May 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Chi town wrote:
DuckIII wrote:They are 5 and 6 on my board, and way ahead of who I have at 7. So I would be doing backflips if one of them falls.

Culver is at 5 and Hunter is at 6. This is due to Culver’s ball handling and passing. He’s more versatile offensively and has more room to grow.

I was previously down on Hunter’s fit, but think less of that issue now because I think he’s going to be a 3/4, which we could use just as much as a 2/3.

Either one at 7 in a 6 player draft would be a blessing (maybe someone like Seoku makes it a 7 player draft but I have not done my homework).

So your top 6 leaves out White?

I like Culver a lot more than Hunter in our multi handler system. I think he could be really good at grabbing and going.

Literally all of this. Can't agree more with everything said here. Unfortunately, that includes the likelihood that neither Hunter or Culver are still there at 7.

Hard pass on White as well.

Would be all in on Seoku. Perfect 3/4 to develop for a couple years coming off the bench. Shows impact player type of potential.

Return to Chicago Bulls