Image ImageImage Image

NBA FA Signings / Available players

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

sco
RealGM
And1: 7,649

Re: NBA FA Signings / Available players 

Post#41 » by sco » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Drellberg wrote:At the right price, I want the Bulls to take the risk on T Rozier

Not even for free.
:clap:
cjbulls
Analyst
And1: 1,301

Post#42 » by cjbulls » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Drellberg wrote:At the right price, I want the Bulls to take the risk on T Rozier

Hornets are getting him. 4/48. Feels like a good bet for them as they go full rebuild.
Clint Eastwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,075
Location: Taking my talents to South Beach (twice a day at times)

Post#43 » by Clint Eastwood » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Powel resigning for 3/33. Value deal. Can you believe a few years ago we paid felicio only 3 mil less per year? Encouraging that solid players getting deals that aren’t crazy.
We have Martell Webster. He's called Kyle Korver here, and we shall love him and squeeze him and call him Ashton. -BrooklynBulls
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,743

Post#44 » by dougthonus » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:Powel resigning for 3/33. Value deal. Can you believe a few years ago we paid felicio only 3 mil less per year? Encouraging that solid players getting deals that aren’t crazy.

Actually discouraging to me. Every overpay early means better value later. Every value deal early means more overpay later.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,196

Post#45 » by HomoSapien » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm

cjbulls wrote:

Hornets are getting him. 4/48. Feels like a good bet for them as they go full rebuild.

I would hate to be a Hornets fan. They have absolutely nothing going for them right now. I don't know how the mismanaged the Kemba situation so badly. If they weren't willing to max him out, why didn't they trade him for some assets last season? It's not like this blindsided them.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,196

Post#46 » by HomoSapien » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:40 pm

Per wiretpa, Pelicans are finalizing a deal with this guy. Know nothing about him but he looks like he has solid role player potential:

;t=102s
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
Jimako10
Analyst
And1: 1,589

Post#47 » by Jimako10 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm

If we are talking lottery tickets, I wouldn't mind Emmanuel Mudiay. He really improved his shooting this past year and is only 23 years old.
Ugly Duckling
Veteran
And1: 1,538

Post#48 » by Ugly Duckling » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Thanks for making this list. Priority is a big now. Pay either RoLo or Randle, another guy with any remaining space, use the MLE on a decent guard and get vet min guys to round out the roster
mudsak wrote:Watching Kawhi plow through the playoffs like the most stoic gangster to walk the earth has been one of the most epic things I've watched in a while.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#49 » by dougthonus » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:52 pm

cjbulls wrote:

Is that sourced somewhere? I didn't see it anywhere.
@doug_thonus on twitter
Nikola
Pro Prospect
And1: 333

Post#50 » by Nikola » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:58 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
cjbulls wrote:

I would hate to be a Hornets fan. They have absolutely nothing going for them right now. I don't know how the mismanaged the Kemba situation so badly. If they weren't willing to max him out, why didn't they trade him for some assets last season? It's not like this blindsided them.

Can there even be Hornets fans anymore?
MrFortune3
General Manager
And1: 3,260

Post#51 » by MrFortune3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:09 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
cjbulls wrote:

They had no room for growth with Kemba at 221 mil. They have several bad contracts already on the books they have to get rid of in Batum(man that deal blew up in their face), Williams, Biyombo, Zeller & MKG.
Williams, Biyombo & MKG are expiring so they can make moves next year, that's over 49 mil coming off the books next season.
Batum has a 27.1 mil player option for next year that he will likely exercise so with him and Zeller coming off the books in 20-21 that's another 41 mil off the books.

All you have to build around is Bridges, Washington and Monk if you actually play him. Lamb may re-sign and then you bring in Rozier.
That's a tough team to fix right now.

They likely felt that 1, Kemba wouldn't end up qualifying for the super max and 2 that if he did, with him being loyal, he would sign for less. Now offering 161 instead of 221 is just pushing your luck.
holv03
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,803

Post#52 » by holv03 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Butler to Miami.
Indomitable
RealGM
And1: 5,412

Post#53 » by Indomitable » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
cjbulls wrote:

Could be a team that rebuilds and promises to sign a max player. Then fails and refuses to r eplace their front office.

Kemba was not worth the super max and was not eligible for it until after the deadline.

I like Miles Bridges and PJ looks like a solid product. They are looking for a pg in a pg loaded draft. At least they were in contention for a play off spot last year.
:banghead:
Betta Bulleavit
Head Coach
And1: 2,614

Post#54 » by Betta Bulleavit » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:23 pm

holv03 wrote:Butler to Miami.

Wow!! You hearing it’s done?
Indomitable
RealGM

Post#55 » by Indomitable » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Betta Bulleavit wrote:

That is the place he wanted last season. Now they need to make room.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#56 » by dougthonus » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Betta Bulleavit wrote:

Just as any FYI, this guy has no sources. He is a confirmed liar. Ie, the moderators asked him about his sources and proved conclusively that he was lying.
@doug_thonus on twitter
TheSchmaranz
Bench Warmer
And1: 108

Post#57 » by TheSchmaranz » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Betta Bulleavit wrote:

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Indomitable
RealGM

Post#58 » by Indomitable » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:52 pm

dougthonus wrote:
Betta Bulleavit wrote:

Just as any FYI, this guy has no sources. He is a confirmed liar. Ie, the moderators asked him about his sources and proved conclusively that he was lying.

There are a lot them around here. Still, it is not that hard to see. Jimmy really desires to be the man and he really does suit their mind set.
ChiefILL53
Starter
And1: 826

Post#59 » by ChiefILL53 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:52 pm

For what its worth, Ocho Cinco challenged him to 1v1 since he's in Miami and Jimmy said wait til he gets the contract done first, then he'll be the first he calls. After that foot race he's been ducking

Read on Twitter

makes no sense to me to go to Miami when you were just contending in Philly. I guess he wants to be the man really bad.
jc23 wrote:Goran + Lonzo + Zach = the Dragon Ball Z line up.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls

Post#60 » by dougthonus » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Indomitable wrote:
dougthonus wrote:
Betta Bulleavit wrote:Wow!! You hearing it’s done?

There are a lot them around here. Still, it is not that hard to see. Jimmy really desires to be the man and he really does suit their mind set.

Certainly not arguing with the idea that Butler may end up in Miami, been in the news for awhile and tons on twitter all over about it.
@doug_thonus on twitter

Return to Chicago Bulls