Image ImageImage Image

How many years from now will the Bulls be Legitimate Championship Contenders?

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

How many years from now will the Bulls be Legitimate Championship Contenders?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am

1). 1-3 Years
17%
2). 3-5 Years
20%
3). 5-7 Years
8%
4). 7-9 Years
14%
5). Never
42%

Total votes: 65

jacoby1us
General Manager
And1: 1,600

Re: How many years from now will the Bulls be Legitimate Championship Contenders? 

Post#61 » by jacoby1us » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:22 pm

No hope in sight for this club when it comes to competing for a championship. We don’t have the right organizational pieces which results in our inability to scout and attract quality FAs.
#TREADMILLCLUBFAN
2018C3
Pro Prospect
And1: 539

Re: How many years from now will the Bulls be Legitimate Championship Contenders? 

Post#62 » by 2018C3 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:39 pm

I predicted many years ago that Lebron was going to do to us, what MJ also did to the rest of the leage, This was done under a different ID "C3". Im the same guy, but that ID fist existed over a decade ago, and before a time of disappearance in posts, but not browsing.

This is a impossible question to answer. This team is no where near contention, and will need major changes to it personel before it could even be in that discussion.

The team we have today, as it exists will never compete for a championship. Several moves will need to be made, and they are impossible to predict.

At this point, were no closer than any other team in the league.

There are 30 teams in the league, I'm also middle age.The odds might be in my favor to see another run before I die.

I'm just happy I got to see MJ /Pip, and Ditka's Bears in clear memory. I hope the next generation of Chicago fan can also see there favorite sports teams reach the same heights.

The younger generation already got to see the White Soxs, Cubs, and Blackhawks, (Unforchantly I do not follow any of those sports). I was happy for the city, but got no personal joy out of theese titles as I had nothing invested.

For me its Bulls / Bears, and most often Bears / Bulls. I don't have time to follow anything else.

As it stands today, The Bears are more Interesting than the Bulls this next comming season.

The Bulls Won 22 games last year, and this was the franchises worst record in 17 years.

And the fiith consecutive year in a row with a worse record than the year prior.

"How many years to a championship. should not even be in discusion until we turn the corner".

Hopefully we have allready hit rock bottom. It would be kind of hard to sink any lower, so I think we might start a up-swing soon.
2018C3
Pro Prospect
And1: 539

Post#63 » by 2018C3 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:17 pm

I mean, it would take some effort to be worse, don't you think?
Am2626
Analyst
And1: 1,005

Post#64 » by Am2626 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 am

2018C3 wrote:I mean, it would take some effort to be worse, don't you think?

Let’s say the Bulls haven’t it rock bottom yet and they become the LA Clippers from the 80’s and 90’s. Is there any chance that GarPax would get fired?

Return to Chicago Bulls