Image ImageImage Image

Off season look at the Atlanta Hawks.

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

GameBredAPBT
Veteran
And1: 1,611

Re: Off season look at the Atlanta Hawks. 

Post#21 » by GameBredAPBT » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm

I’d wager they’ve got the brightest future in the nba, followed by Kaaangz. What isn’t to like? They were arguably the most exciting team to watch post AS break last season, and they’ve only begun to gel.

Collins is better than Markkanen & likely will wind up better, and also less injury prone. The kid is the best young PF in the league.

Huerter is being really looked over on these forums. He is going to be incredible. Not only is he lights out from deep when he gets hot, but he plays with the eye of the tiger, he’s got that Game Bred APBT in him.

Young is going to be a superstar. There is literally nothing to dislike about his game. He is Steve Nash 2.0, and he’s a fearless leader that loves being in ATL.

Their bench will take time to materialize, but they had arguably the best draft, besides the Bulls & Pelicans.

Last but not least, Atlanta is a relatively exciting place to be right now. I was there for work last month, and it is absolutely burgeoning & thriving. There is a lot of hype & excitement around this Hawks team & the future. Expect to see a full stadium more often than not this season & from here on out. Atlanta was always an untapped monster market, but now that the city is growing exponentially month to month, I think it’s safe to say that keg is about to get tapped.
Indomitable
RealGM
And1: 5,412

Post#22 » by Indomitable » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:50 pm

PrimzyBulls81 wrote:
Indomitable wrote:Atlanta Hawks

Trae Young is a player who player with upside. He needs to improve on his 3pt consistency. He shot 32% last year. He does have a star potential. He played in 81 games last year. Therefore, he was fairly healthy.In 30.9 per game he avg 19.1 and 8 assist. His ORPM was 2.04, DRPM -4.78, RPM -2.74 , WINS 0.64. This had 78 amongst the pg group.

John Collins is a underrated.In real plus minus he is just aheadofthe next Dirk. John can really finish. His FT is 76%. He avg. 19.8pt, 9.8 rebs, and 30 minutes per game. In real plus minus Collins has ORPM of 1.64, DRPM -1.57, RPM 0.07, WINS 3.89. This had him ranked 28 amongst power forwards.

Alex Len had a surprisingly decent season. He shot 36% from 3. He had his best season as as a pro. He avg 11.1 pts per game. IN 61 games Len had a real plus minus of ORPM 1.64, DRPM -1.57, RPM O.O7, WINS 3.89. ESPN had him ranked 35 at center.

Kevin Huerter
is a solid role player with but he has a lot upside. He does give you that poor man's Klay feeling. He shot 38% from 3. In real plus minus he ORPM 0.12, DRPM. -0.58,RPM. -0.46,WINS. 3.66. He is 27th at sg.

Evan Turner
is a player who is a mediocre at everything. Neg in real plus minus

Jabari Parker
is a talented offensive player. He came to the Bulls fat and out of shape. He will score but he has been a negative through out career.

Chandler Parson
is a injury prone. He once was valuable player but now he is just a cap hold.

Deandre Hunter
is solid prospect but he is not Kawhi. He had a solid college career but he is a role player.

Cam Reddish
has shown very little in college but his fellow rookies seems to have a high opinion. He looks the part but the results have been less then Sterling.

This is a team that has a bright future but they lacks veteranleadership. I believe Lloyd Car is a solid coach with room for growth. The roster was put together to fit the system. I believe that they are not a likely playoff team this season but will become a problem in the near future.

You forgot about Vince Carter returning, about Allen Crabbe and Bruno Fernando.
Also ET aint mediocre player lol, he is better than that. Hawks have pretty solid team and still two roster spots to fill, with only 13 guaranteed contracts atm.

I decided who I valued. Crabbe is overpaid crap. VC is a non factor on the court. Bruno is a decent prospect. VC biggest contribution to this is team is as a professional.
:banghead:
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,548

Post#23 » by PaKii94 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:35 pm

GameBredAPBT wrote:I just read that the Hawks might trade Cam Reddish to the Bulls for Kris Dunn. Seems like a good trade for the Bulls. Bulls would have to include Hutchison and a future pick, though.

Lol that's just a random trade proposed by a blog post. No rumor behind it
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,820

Post#24 » by kulaz3000 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:04 am

GameBredAPBT wrote:I just read that the Hawks might trade Cam Reddish to the Bulls for Kris Dunn. Seems like a good trade for the Bulls. Bulls would have to include Hutchison and a future pick, though.

I read the title of that and thought it was a legitimate rumor, but it was nothing but an 'trade idea's' piece.

I wouldn't count on anything like that happening for Dunn. We would have been lucky to have got back Justin Holiday in return for Dunn.
Why so serious?

Return to Chicago Bulls