Image ImageImage Image

Congrats to Zach Lavine and Hunter Mar

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,775

Congrats to Zach Lavine and Hunter Mar 

Post#1 » by WindyCityBorn » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Actually wonder why it took so long? Stuck with his high school sweetheart. Lots of sad gold diggers on social media! Lauri and Zach are the perfect type of players to cheer for if they can make it work. Down to earth guys that just happen to be great athletes. The dog is not amused though. Probably jealous. :lol:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bulls/ct-chicago-bulls-zach-lavine-engaged-hunter-mar-20200413-hrarcnkvpzbq3apjrxercehnx4-story.html

nitetrain8603
RealGM
And1: 1,692

Re: Congrats to Zach Lavine and Hunter Mar 

Post#2 » by nitetrain8603 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Congrats to Zach!
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,538

Post#3 » by DuckIII » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:38 pm

Cool!

All indications are that Zach is a good dude. So good for him.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,174

Post#4 » by HomoSapien » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:40 pm

Good for Zach. I believe she was recording his footage during the horse tournament. Would have been great had he done it then!

Liking someone after being stuck at home with them is the ultimate relationship test.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
2018C3
Pro Prospect
And1: 539

Post#5 » by 2018C3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:21 pm

I saw this yesterday. I wish them the best.

In the video a bike rides past, and the pit-bull takes interest and disappears for a few seconds, But quickly returns to Zach a few seconds latter with his tail wagging to share in the excitement of the moment.

If you never lived with a Pit, they are one of the most emotional people orientated dogs you can ever own. My father has had three of them, and In my younger years I grew up around them.

After I got out on my own, I became a German Shepard guy. I found they are a little more aloof and and don't need as much glue type contact being stuck to your side. Here is my most recent one as a pup. He is a bit older and not as pretty any more. My breeder used still has this picture I sent hm on his website.

photo url
SalmonsSuperfan
Starter
And1: 2,140

Post#6 » by SalmonsSuperfan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:29 am

HomoSapien wrote:Good for Zach. I believe she was recording his footage during the horse tournament. Would have been great had he done it then!

Liking someone after being stuck at home with them is the ultimate relationship test.

what if she said no
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,775

Post#7 » by WindyCityBorn » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:40 am

SalmonsSuperfan wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:Good for Zach. I believe she was recording his footage during the horse tournament. Would have been great had he done it then!

what if she said no

In the video when he dropped down the first thing she said was nope, but it was more like "no I can't believe it this can't be happening."
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,633

Post#8 » by Dez » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:44 am

Waits for a pandemic where he's locked in his home so he doesn't have to take her out.

I see you Zach.
Southpaw
Sixth Man
And1: 763

Post#9 » by Southpaw » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:18 am

Good for Zach and congrats to both! Zach seems like a good dude so it's easy to cheer for him.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,213

Post#10 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 pm

2018C3 wrote:I saw this yesterday. I wish them the best.

In the video a bike rides past, and the pit-bull takes interest and disappears for a few seconds, But quickly returns to Zach a few seconds latter with his tail wagging to share in the excitement of the moment.

If you never lived with a Pit, they are one of the most emotional people orientated dogs you can ever own. My father has had three of them, and In my younger years I grew up around them.

After I got out on my own, I became a German Shepard guy. I found they are a little more aloof and and don't need as much glue type contact being stuck to your side. Here is my most recent one as a pup. He is a bit older and not as pretty any more. My breeder used still has this picture I sent hm on his website.

photo url

I have 2 rescued pits. Absolutely true. Oddly my sister and her daughters all ended up getting Pits too, we weren't by any means a pit family growing up (had labs and collies later I became a big Boston Terrier guy)
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,215

Post#11 » by Red8911 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Dez wrote:Waits for a pandemic where he's locked in his home so he doesn't have to take her out.

I see you Zach.

Yeah kind of an odd time for Zach to propose lol.
CBS7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,446

Post#12 » by CBS7 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Red8911 wrote:
Dez wrote:Waits for a pandemic where he's locked in his home so he doesn't have to take her out.

I see you Zach.

From a more wholesome perspective, they've probably been spending more time together than ever before because of the pandemic. Rather than waiting to make a big occasion of it all when things died down he probably decided to ask her sooner rather than later.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,213

Post#13 » by Michael Jackson » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:45 pm

CBS7 wrote:
Red8911 wrote:

I see you Zach.

From a more wholesome perspective, they've probably been spending more time together than ever before because of the pandemic. Rather than waiting to make a big occasion of it all when things died down he probably decided to ask her sooner rather than later.

Yeah I mean he has a busy lifestyle. Travel, training etc... he had a break and got to spend time with her like he never has been able to do before and likely really really appreciated their relationship. I find it pretty cool and makes me like Zach more. I really have nothing bad to say about the guy. He comes off not as the best speaker, but also not a train wreck like rookie Rose. He is serious about his job, looks to have a nice demeanor and seems really self aware (ie he talked about his defense deficiency). I’m glad to see a story like this over seeing some other stories like Prescott throwing a party at his house.
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,781

Post#14 » by jc23 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Ha, dog could care less. congrats to them.

On a side note its insane how much of an influence the Kardashians have with the way many women look today.
Be curious, Not judgmental

Return to Chicago Bulls