Image ImageImage Image

OT: I've decided to boycott the NBA and I hope you'll join me

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

dice
RealGM
And1: 12,542

Re: OT: I've decided to boycott the NBA and I hope you'll join me 

Post#101 » by dice » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:32 am

dougthonus wrote:
Red Larrivee wrote:But it's not exclusionary, nor is it written that way. White people are not discouraged from joining the movement. All the protests in different cities have been extremely diverse. It's not just black people out are marching for black people.

:dontknow:

No offense, I'm telling you, literally, how I feel reading the website. I don't know what else to say if you just want to tell me I don't feel that way, because I do feel that way.

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

We see ourselves as part of the global Black family, and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black people who exist in different parts of the world.

Things like the above directly reference this as a group made up solely and exclusively black people, and this is very intentional and unapologetic and also totally fine, but things like this give off a very exclusionary vibe to it.

If you go out and protest tomorrow, nobody is going to look at you differently for doing that. The movement empowers all races to support black rights.

There is a difference from the movement, which I absolutely feel I can (and do) support and the organization Black Lives Matter. They aren't equivalent.

the way i see it, it's their movement but i'm free to participate in it/support it. but if i'm perversely looking for a prominent position in the BLM organization, i'm out of luck unless i figure out how to pull a rachel dolezal

my problem with the organization is poor marketing. such as calling for "defunding" the police when the objective is cuts to and/or reallocation of police dept. funding. the word begs for opponents to characterize BLM's mission as eliminating law enforcement entirely. i pretty much wrote the below commercial in my head as soon as the defunding message entered the mainstream media, complete with the mention of rape w/o consequence in order to pluck votes from a strong democratic party constituency (women). highly manipulative and dishonest, but surely effective:

the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
ChiTownBoss
Freshman
And1: 13

Post#102 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:40 am

Jvaughn wrote:
ChiTownBoss wrote:I have already cancelled my season ticket renewal.

BLM is not "sketchy." It is a marxist organization hell bent on destroying American Family Values.

For the NBA to even consider giving them a platform is outragous!

If the NBA really wants to help the black community, then work on reducing the fatherless violence in Chicago.

Just for everyone's information, before I am accused of being racist... I have sent significant resources to help orphans and widows in Africa for the last 10 years. This is real help, not the clap trap talk of politicians who have had DECADES to fix problems with nothing to answer for it.

God Bless.

Please elaborate on what you mean by America Family Values, because that phrase in itself has been used by racist organizations who claim they're trying to preserve the old fashioned way of life. Usually just means they're seeing too many minorities and they don't like it. So I'd like to give you the opportunity to explain what it means to you.

This is a quote directly from the BLM Website under "What we Believe""

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Got something against the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure"?

It is the cornerstone of civilization for ALL RACES-- strong families. Nothing racists at all.

The real racists strive to break the nuclear family structure in the races they hate because they know broken families have a harder time succeeding because the family support system is not nearly as strong.

A key fact is that kids who are fatherless or who have fathers who are MIA have a far greater chance of becoming criminals -- just about 99% of the mass murdering school shootings are by fatherless people of all races.

Something to think about as BLM wants to " disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

Hope that helps. God Bless!
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,748

Post#103 » by dougthonus » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:49 am

Red Larrivee wrote:I'm just saying that the results don't support your concern. The protests and rallies are extremely diverse. If BLM is preaching exclusion, then people are not getting the message and showing up anyway.

Fair enough.

I think you're misinterpreting the language. There's nothing in here that preaches only blacks supporting the movement. How is "To love and desire freedom and justice for black people is a prerequisite for wanting the same for others [other races]" mean "don't support us if you're not black." It's literally saying that all lives can't matter, until black lives matter. It's equality. If you support equality, you can support BLM.

Agree with all of this.

An organization or group can solely be made of black people

By this statement, do you not see why that might feel exclusionary? I'm not saying it is. I'm saying it feels that way.

but still encourage multi-racial support.

Maybe, this is true, but there is literally no mention of anything like this anywhere.

Again, you have to realize that this organization started after the Trayvon Martin trial, which hit African Americans extremely hard. I'm sure there were other races who disagreed with the verdict, but African Americans took stronger action to voice their displeasure and that included this.

I'm not making a value judgment about how the organization chooses to be organized or its membership or saying I don't understand why those decisions might be made. Nor am I saying I think it would be unreasonable.

There is a difference from the movement, which I absolutely feel I can (and do) support and the organization Black Lives Matter. They aren't equivalent.

I completely disagree.

What?

I have to assume we're talking about different things here. I'm saying you can support social justice, change, and equity through many groups and not the Black Lives Matter organization alone. Given that people have been fighting for those causes long before the group existed, that seems intuitively obvious, I'm not sure how you could disagree with that unless you meant something totally different than what I meant.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#104 » by Red Larrivee » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:54 am

ChiTownBoss wrote:Got something against the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure"?

It is the cornerstone of civilization for ALL RACES-- strong families. Nothing racists at all.

The real racists strive to break the nuclear family structure in the races they hate because they know broken families have a harder time succeeding because the family support system is not nearly as strong.

A key fact is that kids who are fatherless or who have fathers who are MIA have a far greater chance of becoming criminals -- just about 99% of the mass murdering school shootings are by fatherless people of all races.

Something to think about as BLM wants to " disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

This statement simply means that people of all family structures are welcome to support BLM, whether traditional or untraditional. If you lack family, BLM is an extened family to call your own. It is not about preaching against traditional families.

This is how misrepresentation starts.
Red Larrivee
RealGM

Post#105 » by Red Larrivee » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:57 am

dougthonus wrote:What?

I have to assume we're talking about different things here. I'm saying you can support social justice, change, and equity through many groups and not the Black Lives Matter organization alone. Given that people have been fighting for those causes long before the group existed, that seems intuitively obvious, I'm not sure how you could disagree with that unless you meant something totally different than what I meant.

Sorry, I read that as something else. I agree with you. There are a multitude of pro-black organizations and non-profits. Supporting BLM is not the only way to join the movement.
dice
RealGM

Post#106 » by dice » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:08 am

ChiTownBoss wrote:
Jvaughn wrote:

BLM is not "sketchy." It is a marxist organization hell bent on destroying American Family Values.

If the NBA really wants to help the black community, then work on reducing the fatherless violence in Chicago.

Just for everyone's information, before I am accused of being racist... I have sent significant resources to help orphans and widows in Africa for the last 10 years. This is real help, not the clap trap talk of politicians who have had DECADES to fix problems with nothing to answer for it.

God Bless.

Please elaborate on what you mean by America Family Values, because that phrase in itself has been used by racist organizations who claim they're trying to preserve the old fashioned way of life. Usually just means they're seeing too many minorities and they don't like it. So I'd like to give you the opportunity to explain what it means to you.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

the key words are 'prescribed' and 'requirement.' it is, as i'm sure you know, a defensive reaction to the continual criticism by many whites of the black community regarding single parent homes

the irony is that in "olden" times, including in america, there was much more of the "it takes a village" mentality. families were not as insular. that continues to be the case in some civilizations. so it's hardly some new-fangled liberal idea. and yet this book was pilloried mercilessly by the right wing:

it's certainly hard to argue against the notion that a stable two parent household is preferable to a single parent home. and it doesn't preclude additional extended family and community support
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#107 » by dice » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:10 am

Red Larrivee wrote:
ChiTownBoss wrote:Got something against the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure"?

This statement simply means that people of all family structures are welcome to support BLM, whether traditional or untraditional. If you lack family, BLM is an extened family to call your own. It is not about preaching against traditional families.

it has nothing to do with who can or can't support BLM. it is a statement of BLM's objective, just as "defunding" the police is
Red Larrivee
RealGM

Post#108 » by Red Larrivee » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 am

dice wrote:it has nothing to do with who can or can't support BLM. it is a statement of BLM's objective, just as "defunding" the police is

Giving comfort to untraditional families is not exactly a controversial objective.

Defunding the police is.
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#109 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:21 am

Red Larrivee wrote:

This is how misrepresentation starts.

Misrepresentation starts when people defend BLM as anything other than a Marxist organization in their own words want to "disrupt the Western-imposed nuclear family."

Misrepresentation starts when BLM funds go to support democratic politicians who have had decades to promote strong families in the black communities but HAVE DONE SQUAT about it -- the neighborhoods are war zones.

Misrepresentation is further promoted by a media that refuses to call the democratically controlled cites that have failed miserably for what they are.

Misrepresentations starts with you failing to see or call reality for what it is. BLM is a Marxist organization hell bent on destroying "Western-imposed nuclear family."

All I have outlined above is FACT if you are willing to be intelectually honest and look it all up.

Once again, if you want a strong black community (or any other race's community) start with strong nuclear families with fathers who see their roles as a real blessing.

God Bless!
dice
RealGM

Post#110 » by dice » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 am

Red Larrivee wrote:
dice wrote:it has nothing to do with who can or can't support BLM. it is a statement of BLM's objective, just as "defunding" the police is

Giving comfort to untraditional families is not exactly a controversial objective.

Defunding the police is.

no argument there. both are examples of the organization's poor marketing, though. the way the families statement is written suggests that maybe BLM's position is that a single parent (or even no parent) home is just as good as long as there are enough caring people in the child's orbit. which is simply not true. someone's life can certainly turn out great w/o 2 parents living together at home. it's just significantly less likely
Red Larrivee
RealGM

Post#111 » by Red Larrivee » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:30 am

ChiTownBoss wrote:Misrepresentation starts when people defend BLM as anything other than a Marxist organization in their own words want to "disrupt the Western-imposed nuclear family."

Misrepresentation starts when BLM funds go to support democratic politicians who have had decades to promote strong families in the black communities but HAVE DONE SQUAT about it -- the neighborhoods are war zones.

Misrepresentation is further promoted by a media that refuses to call the democratically controlled cites that have failed miserably for what they are.

Misrepresentations starts with you failing to see or call reality for what it is. BLM is a Marxist organization hell bent on destroying "Western-imposed nuclear family."

All I have outlined above is FACT if you are willing to be intelectually honest and look it all up.

Once again, if you want a strong black community (or any other race's community) start with strong nuclear families with fathers who see their roles as a real blessing.

God Bless!

You're taking a simple objective and spinning into a web of things that it isn't. The sentence you're repeatedly quoting is about providing an extended family to people who do not have the advantage of conventional or traditional families. It has nothing to do with preaching against having a traditional family. False stances like this are how people get confused about the message and it spreads to people with more powerful voices who further detract from the movement. It's extremely dangerous and doesn't help anyone.

No **** we need more complete families in this country, but it's not that simple. Some people are born into families with cylical poverty and histories of children having to fend for themselves at early ages. Some people are born into **** environments where their fathers are locked up or die at an early age.

There's so many factors of systemic, social, cultural, and environmental issues to break down because of it.
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#112 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:42 am

Know Who You are Supporting!

Here are some links to back up some of my statements:

BLM leader: Whites are subhuman 'genetic defects'
Begs 'Allah' to help her 'not kill white folks'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/blm-leader-whites-subhuman-genetic-defects/

Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/black-lives-matter-fundraising-handled-by-group-with-convicted-terrorist-on-its-board

Convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg is on Black Lives Matter fundraising board
"Black Lives Matter is a revolutionary Marxist group. It wants to overthrow this government and this country."

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/07/convicted-terrorist-susan-rosenberg-is-on-black-lives-matter-fundraising-board/

WATCH: Glenn Beck exposes the HIDDEN money trail of Black Lives Matter
Where does the money come from — and where is it going?

[url]https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-beck-special/black-lives-matters-money?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
[/url]

You will not find this information in the corrupt MSM.
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#113 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 am

Red Larrivee wrote:
ChiTownBoss wrote:
You're taking a simple objective and spinning into a web of things that it isn't. The sentence you're repeatedly quoting is about providing an extended family to people who do not have the advantage of conventional or traditional families. It has nothing to do with preaching against having a traditional family. False stances like this are how people get confused about the message and it spreads to people with more powerful voices who further detract from the movement. It's extremely dangerous and doesn't help anyone.

No **** we need more complete families in this country, but it's not that simple. Some people are born into families with cylical poverty and histories of children having to fend for themselves at early ages. Some people are born into **** environments where their fathers are locked up or die at an early age.

There's so many factors of systemic, social, cultural, and environmental issues to break down because of it.

Perhaps you fail to understand/acknowledge one of the chief goals of Marxism:

The Abolition of the Family
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/04/the_abolition_of_the_family.html

It is an article written in 2010. It clear is what Marxists want to do. If you haven't yet noticed, BLM is a Marxist organization hell bent on "disrupt(ing) the Western-imposed nuclear family."

To think or say otherwise is either incredibly naive or intellectually dishonest.

BTW, you might want to check this article about BLM too:

At Brooklyn pro-Palestine rally, calls to eliminate both Israel and US
https://www.timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-pro-palestine-rally-calls-to-eliminate-both-israel-and-us/

KNOW WHO/WHAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING!!!!
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#114 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:04 am

Video surfaces of Black Lives Matter founder saying, "We are trained Marxists"
https://disrn.com/news/video-surfaces-of-black-lives-matter-founder-saying-were-trained-marxists

For some reason this article link didn't go through before:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/04/the_abolition_of_the_family.html
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#115 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:12 am

For further education...

45 Communist Goals (1958)
http://www.constitutionallycorrect.org/index.php/en-us/blog/entry/communist-goals-1958

1958!!! Anything sound familier?

Especially check out goals 38-42.

There it is in black and white from 1958.
Jvaughn
RealGM
And1: 4,126

Post#116 » by Jvaughn » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am

ChiTownBoss wrote:
Jvaughn wrote:

God Bless.

Where does it say to disrupt American Family Values? That's not at all what it says.

HotelVitale already explained this much better, but you're either misinterpreting what this means or you're purposely misrepresenting the meaning.

This was the quote that he pulled in reference to that statement.

"We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

Where in the hell did they say we want to ruin other race's families? It's amazing how it's all of a sudden a racist organization when an organization pops up to fight for equality.
spearsy23 wrote:Kobe is a low percentage chucker just like Jennings, he's just better at it.

teamCHItown wrote:Now we have threads on what violent felons think of our Bulls. Great. Next up, OJ Simpson's take on a possible Taj Gibson extension.
jnrjr79
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,404

Post#117 » by jnrjr79 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:42 am

dougthonus wrote:
jnrjr79 wrote:Re: the first bolded section, I think that the main reason the NBA supplied a pre-approved list of social justice slogans for jerseys, rather than letting players choose and submitting those selections to some sort of vetting process, is that they were specifically concerned that someone would decide to include something anti-China. This could come from Muslim players who feel solidarity with Uighurs, players who feel sympathy with people in Hong Kong who have been in the streets fighting for their rights (not dissimilarly than those demonstrating for the BLM movement), or just anyone with a functioning human conscience. I honestly would have a hard time with anyone arguing that the China issue *isn't* the most likely reason the NBA has approached the jersey slogan issue in the way that it has. It seems fairly clear that it is.

I don't think so at all. I think they were far more concerned with someone making anti-American or anti-police or divisive messages than Chinese messages. The NBA already announced they will not censor players when it comes to China. They did not make Morey apologize or fine him or censor him, and to my knowledge not a single player has come out about China since that point.

Players are regularly talking about, meeting about, tweeting about, wearing shirts for, and promoting BLM/social justice movements. They are literally doing absolutely zero, not a single example that I'm aware of, with China. Why do you think that no one will even tweet about China, but when they get a jersey name, they're going to go with Free Hong Kong? That just doesn't add up even remotely.

The NBPA also worked with the NBA on the list, if someone wanted Free Hong Kong and it was rejected, I think there's a good chance that news would have leaked.

We can agree to disagree on this. The idea that Morey wasn't severely reprimanded and that an internal "don't anyone talk about China" message wasn't conveyed internally in the NBA is naive in the extreme.

Re: the later bolded parts, honestly those sentiments are just gross and morally indefensible. Why should the NBA care about a country putting minorities in concentration camps, harvesting organs, and imposing forced sterilizations? I hope that is not a serious question. And the fact that the regime has raised the standards of living for lots of ethnic Chinese in no way excuses the human rights abuses of the government. Further, raising the standard of living would obviously be possible in the absence of systemic torture and murder, so I don't really understand the argument there. Would you really take the position that a little genocide against a small minority is ok as long as the majority's economic position improves?

No, I take the position that, sure if I could change this I would. Just like every other terrible thing happening in the world.
However, there is literally absolutely no reason for me to care or prioritize it over the millions of other ills in the world and that the vast, vast, vast majority of people care about causes close to home and not half way around the world. If you have a personal connection to China, then of course, you should care deeply about this issue. That's an exceptionally small number of people in the US or related to the NBA though.

Honestly, this is just terrible. This kind of thinking would have had the US sit out World War II because "oh, golly, so many bad things are happening in so many places, so why bother," and "it's halfway around the world." There actually aren't *that* many genocides happening across the world and the idea that you have too much tragedy fatigue to care about this one is not defensible. I am trying to moderate my response here, but "why should I care about genocide if it's far away from where I live" is a deeply troubling worldview and, frankly, reprehensible. I'm capable of being concerned about the US's very real social ills (which are less severe than China's) while also being concerned about fellow human beings elsewhere.

Some of this hits close to home as I've had family living there for the better part of the last 15 years, but the current Chinese government is Orwellian and evil. I'm also not going to boycott the NBA or other companies for doing business with China. But we should be having a thoughtful conversation in much of the world about the Chinese government's values and whether there are ways to decouple our economies and push for change there.

I agree with decoupling from China and did post as much later in the thread. That doesn't mean it's a moral imperative for the NBA to do that, and it certainly isn't a moral imperative to do it now while they're supporting a social justice movement by their players.

Nowhere did I argue that individual NBA players have a duty to do anything. But the idea that the NBA shouldn't care about whether a country it does business with is crushing democracy in Hong Kong and running concentration camps for Muslims - is that a thing you actually believe? I mean, my god. And the notion that pulling out the Chinese market would somehow be in conflict with domestic social justice considerations - as opposed to totally compatible with them - I fail to understand that line of thinking.

I get that this issue is being weaponized in bad faith by a lot of MAGA types who just want to dunk on the NBA because they enjoy sticking it to what is otherwise a progressive sports league that racists loves to hate. But I would hope that most fans could set that aside and recognize that the NBA's courtship of the Chinese market is extremely fraught and that it's worth considering the cost of the marginal revenue increase from doing business with that regime.

Comparatively, you could say the NBA's existence in the Chinese market is actually the least disruptive business that is dealing with China. It's actually something they're importing from us rather than something we're importing from them. It's helping build our economy instead of theirs like most of our trades with China. I hear where you're coming from, but if I was going to have complaints about our economies being entangled together it would be importing their products built on slave wage child labor rather than them paying us for TV rights for NBA games.

I think the NBA is actually has some chance to impact positive change in China.

So, what you're talking about here was the argument in favor of putting Western businesses into China. I totally agreed with this! But it turned out to be wrong. We thought through opening up China's economy that we would import western/democratic values to China and that China's foray into capitalism would be to its benefit. The opposite is true. China has used its business ties with the rest of the world to push *its* values to them, by demonstrating that if companies want access to the market of a billion Chinese people, they will have to play ball with China. This includes all sorts of small things like airlines not being able to show Taiwan as a separate country when you book a flight or China dictating American university curricula by holding the purse strings of its students abroad.

I would absolutely love it if the Chinese love for the NBA could help us export some positive change to China. But it's not gonna happen. You act like no consequence befell Morey when he tweeted a totally anodyne message in support of HK protestors. That's not true. It was widely reported that his job was in jeopardy, and then he ultimately issued a hostage-style apology to preserve his position with the Rockets. The NBA covets the Chinese market and will do quite a lot to make sure that folks in the league don't do anything to criticize a censorious, murderous, genocidal regime. I'm not cool with that just because China happens to be far away from the US. I don't necessarily need the NBA to take a stand on its own (though I wish it would), but it disappoints me greatly that it won't at least stand by people in the league who are inclined to speak up.
ChiTownBoss
Freshman

Post#118 » by ChiTownBoss » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:43 am

Jvaughn wrote:
ChiTownBoss wrote:
Jvaughn wrote:
Where does it say to disrupt American Family Values? That's not at all what it says.

Where in the hell did they say we want to ruin other race's families? It's amazing how it's all of a sudden a racist organization when an organization pops up to fight for equality.

You obviously, fail to see that BLM are Marxists with Marxist goals. See several of my previous posts with links to articles that should open your eyes if you are intellectually honest.

You can start with this one:

https://disrn.com/news/video-surfaces-of-black-lives-matter-founder-saying-were-trained-marxists

Then you can ponder this one:

Put the two together along with this one from 1958:

http://www.constitutionallycorrect.org/index.php/en-us/blog/entry/communist-goals-1958

You then get a clear picture (if you are intellectually honest) that even Stevie Wonder can see.

Jvaughn
RealGM
And1: 4,126

Post#119 » by Jvaughn » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:05 am

ChiTownBoss wrote:
Jvaughn wrote:
ChiTownBoss wrote:

You obviously, fail to see that BLM are Marxists with Marxist goals. See several of my previous posts with links to articles that should open your eyes if you are intellectually honest.

You can start with this one:

Then you can ponder this one:

Put the two together along with this one from 1958:

You then get a clear picture (if you are intellectually honest) that even Stevie Wonder can see.

You're using two interviews and articles from 60 years ago to support your stance on the original video. You do realize that parties and movements change definitions and philosophies. They have clearly explained what their views on Marxism and how it pertains to their stances today. You're choosing to ignore that.
spearsy23 wrote:Kobe is a low percentage chucker just like Jennings, he's just better at it.

teamCHItown wrote:Now we have threads on what violent felons think of our Bulls. Great. Next up, OJ Simpson's take on a possible Taj Gibson extension.
nomorezorro
RealGM
And1: 8,886

Post#120 » by nomorezorro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:34 am

i want to abolish families, where do i sign up
WookieOnRitalin wrote:Game 1. It's where the series is truly 0-0.

Return to Chicago Bulls