Image ImageImage Image

New Head Coach Mega Thread

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

rmlsr
Freshman
And1: 32

Re: New Head Coach Mega Thread 

Post#721 » by rmlsr » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:23 am

FriedRise wrote:From Shams this morning. Looks like this is the final four they're working with.

Chicago Bulls

The Bulls are narrowing to finalists for their head coaching job and expect to conduct final interviews soon, sources said. Denver assistant Wes Unseld Jr., Philadelphia assistant Ime Udoka, Milwaukee assistant Darvin Ham and former Brooklyn head coach Kenny Atkinson are among the coaches who have had strong interviews so far.

Read on Twitter

If this is the final four names I like Wes Unseld jr, Ime Udoka, Darvin Ham (in that order) would like any of them. I just have no interest in Kenny Atkinson getting the job. Guess I have to wait to see what happens.
chicago paxsons
Bench Warmer
And1: 720

Post#722 » by chicago paxsons » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:24 am

Karnisovas really is keeping his cards close to his chest, huh. Under garpax we would have heard plenty of rumors about which candidates were frontrunners and then other reports contradicting those first ones. I always felt like garpax sent out multiple conflicting reports to mess with everyone. It’s definitely aggravating hearing so little news, but at least when we do, it isn’t nonsense. Personally, I’m hoping it ends up being unseld who gets the job.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
ThisGuyFawkes
Analyst
And1: 1,606
Location: Where the sugar cane grows taller than the God we once believed in

Post#723 » by ThisGuyFawkes » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:46 am

I'm also a fan of Unseld, but I'd be happy with anyone of them except maybe Atkinson. But maybe that's just because we know more about the strengths and weaknesses of Atkinson where the others are more unknown and are all strengths and no weaknesses at this point.

Either way, I feel fairly confident with AK at this point and I'm willing to hear what he has to say about his selection.
PMONSTER
Head Coach
And1: 1,301

Post#724 » by PMONSTER » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Not Billy Donovan ... no
NBA Playoffs.... I can never wait!
Brothaman33
Senior
And1: 443

Post#725 » by Brothaman33 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Billy Donovan per Woj
"Thibs and Deng make Skiles and Duhon look like a one night stand" - Red Larrivee
BigUps
RealGM
And1: 5,600

Post#726 » by BigUps » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:18 pm

I like it! Let’s go!!
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,748

Post#727 » by dougthonus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:08 pm