Image ImageImage Image

It's early, but Already Time to show COBY WHITE some Appreciation in Chicago

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

drosereturn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,495

Re: It's early, but Already Time to show COBY WHITE some Appreciation in Chicago 

Post#101 » by drosereturn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:45 am

Just_Bullz wrote:Zach haters are gonna love him.

I see Coby as the Lavine Slayer in 2 years time.

Nah I see him as Lavine 2.0 replacement. Has the same weakness as Lavine, and plays a similar style a tendency to shoot rather than put pressure on the defense and drive. He will be a useful chip if he keeps winning awards tho.
Lamelo will be a future superstar Bull. Book it. Lavar for president!
Just_Bullz
Veteran
And1: 629

Re: It's early, but Already Time to show COBY WHITE some Appreciation in Chicago 

Post#102 » by Just_Bullz » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:48 am

drosereturn wrote:
Just_Bullz wrote:Zach haters are gonna love him.

I see Coby as the Lavine Slayer in 2 years time.

Nah I see him as Lavine 2.0 replacement. Has the same weakness as Lavine, and plays a similar style a tendency to shoot rather than put pressure on the defense and drive. He will be a useful chip if he keeps winning awards tho.

Nah, agree to disagree on this.

He is here to stay in my opinion.
drosereturn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,495

Post#103 » by drosereturn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 am

ZOMG wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Excuse me, what?

"Right position"? Coby White had the greenest of green lights as a rookie even though he was one of the worst players on the whole team.

Zach is making it sound like somebody took shots away from Coby. :lol:

This is just ridiculous from Lavine. I hate clown, but one great thing he did was make the team tougher and let White not get out of control by bringing him off the bench although the amount of shot he took was crazy he surpassed the number 2 option Lauri.
Hes making it sound as if he should have taken 20 shots a game when hes playing less than 30minutes a game.
These so called scoring guards are utterly useless without taking 20 shots per game because White only shined because there were no alternative option with everyone injured. This gets me worried how are they going to adjust with 10-15shots a game bc none of them knows how to play off ball.

And again it shows Lavine cares more about winning all star, roy than getting his team a win.
I just hope White doesnt get tainted and learn bad habits from a "veteran" thinking he is some savior when he should be focused on making others better. Lavine has excuse as a sg but White was drafted to be a floor general, not a combo guard.
The only hope for White is he scores so well like Murray this opens up the floor for Lauri.
Lamelo will be a future superstar Bull. Book it. Lavar for president!
BullsFTW
Head Coach
And1: 1,893

Post#104 » by BullsFTW » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:07 am

I think we shouldn’t overreact to what LaVine said about Coby. I’m sure all of them care about winning more than individual accolades.
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,755

Post#105 » by Jcool0 » Sat Oct 3, 2020 4:42 am

Read on Twitter
ZOMG
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,267

Post#106 » by ZOMG » Sat Oct 3, 2020 10:31 am

Jcool0 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Playing against Felicio in practice isn't doing Wendell any favors.
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,615

Post#107 » by sco » Sat Oct 3, 2020 2:01 pm

ZOMG wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Playing against Felicio in practice isn't doing Wendell any favors.

Actually, glad you mentioned it. Felicio looks "contract year" good...looks like he's down about 20 lbs.

Coby is a decent passer. He has the Derrick Rose peripheral vision problem though, where he sees and gets the ball to guys in front of him, but not as much left or right. The advantage that Coby has over Rose in that regard is that Coby will dribble around the perimeter more, so at least he sees more guys.
:clap:

Return to Chicago Bulls