Image ImageImage Image

How Good is Jimmy Butler?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Ice Man
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 13,609

Re: How Good is Jimmy Butler? 

Post#681 » by Ice Man » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:48 pm

fleet wrote:This year was remarkable. Smaller sample size than in a normal year. But if Jimmy plays like this next season, he is rare. Seeing what he did makes me wonder if he was underperforming for some reason the last couple years.

He was the same guy during the regular season. He just turned it on at key times in the playoffs, namely two of the first three games against Milwaukee, closing out the first two games against Boston, and then in the Finals. It was his first playoffs as the unquestioned leader of a good team. I figure he could probably have played like that in previous playoffs, but he had not before been placed into that situation.
Truebiscuit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,005

Re: How Good is Jimmy Butler? 

Post#682 » by Truebiscuit » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm

dice wrote:
Truebiscuit wrote:
dice wrote:doubling down on looking foolish, eh emojiboy?

your opinion on jimmy butler has aged even worse than your username. and that's saying quite a lot

I just don't agree with it, at all. Little to no, if any, basketball fans think Jimmy Butler is in LeBron freaking James' tier of greatness (stratosphere).

NOBODY. HAS. CLAIMED. THAT. what is being claimed is that jimmy was on lebron's level IN A SINGLE SERIES. get the difference?

why do you continually make strawman arguments?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not sure where your anger comes from; need to get rude/personal, guy.

responding with juvenile emojis is about as rude as it gets

Ah, yes, the 5 game qualifier.

I'll ask you directly: dice, do you think Jimmy Butler as an NBA player is in the same stratosphere as LeBron James?

To your other comment: I'm not sure how a "shaking head no" emoji is juveline and rude. Are you 12? There are ways to have disagreements without making it personal or hurling insults.
Working on becoming Titletown:
Bears - 9
Bulls - 6
Blackhawks - 6
Cubs - 3
White Sox - nobody cares :D

Return to Chicago Bulls