Image ImageImage Image

Lavine is....

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

Lavine is...

1-a budding 1st option who we must keep
7%
2-a soon-to-be All Star who can be a #2 on a contender, and worth keeping
44%
3-A solid 3rd option/elite 6th man worth keeping
18%
4-A bum we should trade immediately
3%
5-a solid, yet flawed player who we should trade while his value is high
24%
6-I miss DRose and MJ (other)
4%

Total votes: 158

nomorezorro
RealGM
And1: 8,852

Re: Lavine is.... 

Post#241 » by nomorezorro » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:55 am

wonderboy2 wrote:I don’t think I ever despised a bulls players game more than Satos. I mean Teague, Payne, and Jerian Grant are close. But they were young players on rookie scale contracts. Sato is a 29 year old vet that is getting payed 10 million dollars a year to play like ass.

you have like two dozen posts about tomas satoransky in a thread about zach lavine. your post history about sato is psychopathic dude
WookieOnRitalin wrote:Game 1. It's where the series is truly 0-0.
drosereturn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,495

Post#242 » by drosereturn » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:07 am

ZOMG wrote:
Chewie wrote:
holv03 wrote:
Lavine looks like he added some muscle to his frame. He looks stronger.

Jacked. Must have seen Last Dance footage where Grover got MJ lifting and added 20lbs of muscle to him.

Nah, I think he only needed to see how Lauri took his game to another level when the Bulls ordered him to bulk up. Such an inspiration!

So is Lauri jacked or what judging from his lifting weights?
I dont have a problem with Lavine getting jacked bc I dont think he suddenly loses all explosion like Carter and quickness.
But yeah Lavine needs to focus on using his brain to get to the line. being in shape is least of my worries.
Lamelo will be a future superstar Bull. Book it. Lavar for president!
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#243 » by RedBulls23 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 am

wonderboy2 wrote:I don’t think I ever despised a bulls players game more than Satos. I mean Teague, Payne, and Jerian Grant are close. But they were young players on rookie scale contracts. Sato is a 29 year old vet that is getting payed 10 million dollars a year to play like ass.

wonderboy2 wrote:Could you guys imagine if the bulls would’ve had Daren Collinson over Sato. My goodness that would’ve been an upgrade. I mean Collision does absolutely everything better than Sato. Even though Sato is 6’7 and Collison is like 6’0’he plays bigger than Sato. He’s a better shooter, has high basketball IQ, better defender, faster, more aggressive, better passer, and better leader. Apparently most of the bulls players wanted Collison to. Collison would’ve been a good mentor to Coby as well.

This is the Zach LaVine thread. Let's stay on topic and flow of the thread. Thanks.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
wonderboy2
Analyst
And1: 1,949

Post#244 » by wonderboy2 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:34 am

RedBulls23 wrote:

wonderboy2 wrote:Could you guys imagine if the bulls would’ve had Daren Collinson over Sato. My goodness that would’ve been an upgrade. I mean Collision does absolutely everything better than Sato. Even though Sato is 6’7 and Collison is like 6’0’he plays bigger than Sato. He’s a better shooter, has high basketball IQ, better defender, faster, more aggressive, better passer, and better leader. Apparently most of the bulls players wanted Collison to. Collison would’ve been a good mentor to Coby as well.

This is the Zach LaVine thread. Let's stay on topic and flow of the thread. Thanks.

Fine I guess I just post in the trade thread then.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,188

Post#245 » by kodo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:12 am

From Sam Smith:
It's fashionable among some Bulls fans to demean LaVine's play and accomplishments because of the team's record, which I understand however erroneous it may be. You know, I understand your point and it's well taken. It's just that you're wrong! I suspect the new management understands Zach's value, that someone who averages 25 points isn't easy to replace or come by and it's been done by only three players in franchise history before Zach, Bob Love, Michael Jordan and Derrick Rose. Often people don't realize how good someone was, be it a player, employer or spouse, until they opt for someone else

https://www.nba.com/bulls/features/ask-sam-mailbag-questions-about-clippers-zach-lavine-nba-trade-rumors-and-more
Onibuh
Senior
And1: 217

Post#246 » by Onibuh » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:50 am

I think LaVine is worth the max extension he will be asking for. Even if the new FO is able to magically get AD (he's not leaving LA as long as LeBron is there) or get Giannis (not enough trade ammo and not a desirable destination for him as of now) those guys would need help. LaVine and Coby would be this needed help.

Just give it time and build something up. Be smarter than the last few years. Lauri plays a dead position and should be evaluated more. Carter can play Center, Coby is the modern Guard and LaVine is All-star level. All others are replaceable for sure.
Kurt Heimlich
Head Coach
And1: 5,289

Post#247 » by Kurt Heimlich » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:39 am

Man I can't wait to hear the back story between Sato and ole Wb2....

But as a Bulls fan who watched more Bulls games than should be tolerable the last 2 years (and far beyond), Zach has been by far our best and most consistent contributor. Analyze and place blame as you may please over that 2 year time span.

This team is in nightmare position (IMO) and Zach is one of the very few guys who I think is an obvious above average NBA'er on this team. Nobody is untouchable and frankly my greatest (and realistically only) hope is that AK and Co have a specific vision towards near term success. One that most of us reasonable fans currently do not see out of shear realism.

Return to Chicago Bulls