Image ImageImage Image

GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST

Moderators: HomoSapien, Tommy Udo 6 , GimmeDat, dougthonus, DASMACKDOWN, Payt10, kulaz3000, fleet, RedBulls23, Ice Man, AshyLarrysDiaper

User avatar
johnnyvann840
RealGM
Posts: 34,091
And1: 18,604
Joined: Sep 04, 2010

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#61 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:09 am

Mk0 wrote:
beeshma wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
I don't like them either. I never did and now I hate them because they are a reminder of this season. Nothing about them says Chicago Bulls.


I thought they were one of those one-off special uniforms. But bulls seem to wear them every game now. I've heard no official announcement of a uniform change.

It's just the "City" edition for the year.

I actually like the shorts. The art deco is a cool trim.


The shorts are cool. they actually have a Bulls logo on them.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Red8911
RealGM
Posts: 11,115
And1: 2,786
Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Location: BROOKLYN

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#62 » by Red8911 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:12 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Mk0 wrote:
beeshma wrote:
I thought they were one of those one-off special uniforms. But bulls seem to wear them every game now. I've heard no official announcement of a uniform change.

It's just the "City" edition for the year.

I actually like the shorts. The art deco is a cool trim.


The shorts are cool. they actually have a Bulls logo on them.

I don’t like them and don’t like that they wear that for home games. The other classical bulls black jerseys are so much better.
CobyWhite0
Senior
Posts: 559
And1: 419
Joined: Dec 28, 2020
 

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#63 » by CobyWhite0 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:15 am

DASMACKDOWN wrote:Vooch 3-13 That is also killing us.

To me I think we are using Vooch too much if thats a thing, We slow the game down, but the offense is far less efficient than it was before. On top of that Vooch cant guard a chair.

We basically have to double down the offensive firepower to make this work going forward. That is even with a good pg.


Sorry, but that's just 100% false.

Before the trade, our Off Rtg was 110.6

After the trade, our Off Rtg is 110.6
SfBull
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,491
And1: 932
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
       

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#64 » by SfBull » Sat May 1, 2021 2:16 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:I really wish Stacey King would stfu with the "sky is the limit" BS for PWill. It's infuriating at this point.

Watching Amin and Stacey is increasingly boring, just thinking about watching announcers of teams we're playing against.
Red8911
RealGM
Posts: 11,115
And1: 2,786
Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Location: BROOKLYN

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#65 » by Red8911 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:19 am

They should go to Theis on offense, we all know portis dont play much D.
SfBull
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,491
And1: 932
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
       

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#66 » by SfBull » Sat May 1, 2021 2:19 am

Not watching the game but I see Gianni's isn't playing , that's the only way we could have winning chances .
User avatar
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 25,942
And1: 11,252
Joined: Nov 01, 2001
Location: Cookin' with Derrick Rose

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#67 » by DASMACKDOWN » Sat May 1, 2021 2:19 am

CobyWhite0 wrote:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:Vooch 3-13 That is also killing us.

To me I think we are using Vooch too much if thats a thing, We slow the game down, but the offense is far less efficient than it was before. On top of that Vooch cant guard a chair.

We basically have to double down the offensive firepower to make this work going forward. That is even with a good pg.


Sorry, but that's just 100% false.

Before the trade, our Off Rtg was 110.6

After the trade, our Off Rtg is 110.6


We are scoring less and are worse defensively. Forget Offensive rating.
User avatar
johnnyvann840
RealGM
Posts: 34,091
And1: 18,604
Joined: Sep 04, 2010

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#68 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:21 am

Red8911 wrote:Only a 9 pt game, If Vuc and Coby hit their shots they can take this game.


That doesn't matter. The starters will come out and get their asses beat in the 3rd like they always do. Bench will come back in and make a run but it won't be enough. Our starting lineup has been the worst in the NBA all season. Bottom of the league bad.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Red8911
RealGM
Posts: 11,115
And1: 2,786
Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Location: BROOKLYN

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#69 » by Red8911 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:23 am

Wtf was that miss layup from PWill, cmon man!
meekrab
Head Coach
Posts: 6,245
And1: 3,770
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#70 » by meekrab » Sat May 1, 2021 2:24 am

The Bucks are abusing Coby to get easy shots.
Red8911
RealGM
Posts: 11,115
And1: 2,786
Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Location: BROOKLYN

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#71 » by Red8911 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:24 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Red8911 wrote:Only a 9 pt game, If Vuc and Coby hit their shots they can take this game.


That doesn't matter. The starters will come out and get their asses beat in the 3rd like they always do. Bench will come back in and make a run but it won't be enough. Our starting lineup has been the worst in the NBA all season. Bottom of the league bad.

Looks like you are right but if the top 2 offensive players would actually score that would help a lot.
HOTCARL_o
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 48
Joined: Nov 28, 2003
Location: Las Vegas but still a Chicagoan
     

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#72 » by HOTCARL_o » Sat May 1, 2021 2:25 am

No one can’t hit anything surprised they’re only down 14
User avatar
johnnyvann840
RealGM
Posts: 34,091
And1: 18,604
Joined: Sep 04, 2010

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#73 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:26 am

Starters getting their asses kicked ... AGAIN. It's a recurring theme that has haunted this team all season pre trade... post trade. Our starting lineup gets killed it seems no matter who we put out there. Rarely, are the Bulls starters winning their minutes.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
User avatar
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 25,942
And1: 11,252
Joined: Nov 01, 2001
Location: Cookin' with Derrick Rose

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#74 » by DASMACKDOWN » Sat May 1, 2021 2:26 am

WTF is Pat doing? The thing that is pissing me off is his jogging back and forth. Im not even mad at the misses.

I just get irritated watching him never really go in for offensive boards, and he is always the first back on misses. Not because he is preventing a fast break, but because he can just jog to whomever is out there first.

Everything is wrong with how we are using him and how he plays the game.
User avatar
Fastbrk4brkfast
General Manager
Posts: 7,754
And1: 2,641
Joined: Oct 16, 2010
     

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#75 » by Fastbrk4brkfast » Sat May 1, 2021 2:29 am

The ball's not finding Vuc in the pnr at all no matter who else is running it.
CobyWhite0
Senior
Posts: 559
And1: 419
Joined: Dec 28, 2020
 

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#76 » by CobyWhite0 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:30 am

DASMACKDOWN wrote:
CobyWhite0 wrote:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:Vooch 3-13 That is also killing us.

To me I think we are using Vooch too much if thats a thing, We slow the game down, but the offense is far less efficient than it was before. On top of that Vooch cant guard a chair.

We basically have to double down the offensive firepower to make this work going forward. That is even with a good pg.


Sorry, but that's just 100% false.

Before the trade, our Off Rtg was 110.6

After the trade, our Off Rtg is 110.6


We are scoring less and are worse defensively. Forget Offensive rating.


You're not serious, are you?

I don't even know how to reply to this. I am obviously being punk'd.

You cannot possibly comment on offensive efficiency without seeing what the Offensive EFFICIENCY rating is.

It's the same, our offense has been EXACTLY as efficient since the trade as it was before the trade.

So you're saying that when measuring Offensive Efficiency, we should ignore the one and only stat that measures how efficient an offense is?
chicago paxsons
Junior
Posts: 300
And1: 125
Joined: Mar 23, 2020
 

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#77 » by chicago paxsons » Sat May 1, 2021 2:32 am

Has coby made a layup yet?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Red8911
RealGM
Posts: 11,115
And1: 2,786
Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Location: BROOKLYN

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#78 » by Red8911 » Sat May 1, 2021 2:34 am

These turnovers are embarrassing, what the hell is wrong with these people.
User avatar
SalmonsSuperfan
Senior
Posts: 712
And1: 728
Joined: Feb 14, 2019
 

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#79 » by SalmonsSuperfan » Sat May 1, 2021 2:36 am

lol that last turnover was a cue to me to stop watching this boring game and do something better with my friday night.
User avatar
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 25,942
And1: 11,252
Joined: Nov 01, 2001
Location: Cookin' with Derrick Rose

Re: GT - Bulls v Bucks - 4/30 7 PM CST 

Post#80 » by DASMACKDOWN » Sat May 1, 2021 2:37 am

CobyWhite0 wrote:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:
CobyWhite0 wrote:
Sorry, but that's just 100% false.

Before the trade, our Off Rtg was 110.6

After the trade, our Off Rtg is 110.6


We are scoring less and are worse defensively. Forget Offensive rating.


You're not serious, are you?

I don't even know how to reply to this. I am obviously being punk'd.

You cannot possibly comment on offensive efficiency without seeing what the Offensive EFFICIENCY rating is.

It's the same, our offense has been EXACTLY as efficient since the trade as it was before the trade.

So you're saying that when measuring Offensive Efficiency, we should ignore the one and only stat that measures how efficient an offense is?


Its obviously you arent paying attention to what I wrote. The pace is slower and the defense is worse, which is the true drop off.
Whats hard to understand.

Return to Chicago Bulls