Image ImageImage Image

Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, Tommy Udo 6 , GimmeDat, dougthonus, DASMACKDOWN, Payt10, kulaz3000, fleet, RedBulls23, Ice Man, AshyLarrysDiaper

User avatar
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 63,461
And1: 26,334
Joined: Nov 25, 2003
Location: On my high horse.
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#61 » by DuckIII » Tue May 4, 2021 2:31 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:Wow LaVine and Vuc really don’t make a difference at all. /s


The offense looks much better without them. I feel like I’m watching the early 2000s Kings.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
GoBlue72391
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,500
Joined: Oct 26, 2009
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#62 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:31 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:
DuckIII wrote:
On the bright side, we don’t have our next 4 years of first round picks to trade to improve the team.


There has to be light at the end of the tunnel right?


Next 4 years? Are we just making stuff up now.

We've already traded away our '21 and '23 picks, and we're not allowed to trade our '22 and '24 picks, so he's correct.
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#63 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:31 am

AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:
PaKii94 wrote:
AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:

Dotson’s either horrible or the politics of giving up don’t allow him to play.

He's just too small. He's like half the size of archi


They knew how small he was when they drafted him and he did alright in the G League.

Why not give him some run? I see zero downside at this point.
I giggled out loud at half the size of Archi. A picture of a little leprechaun with a basketball popped into my head.

Oh. Wait.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#64 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:33 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:Wow LaVine and Vuc really don’t make a difference at all. /s
The sad thing about what this season has done to this board is you rightfully felt the need to put the /s after that comment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 63,461
And1: 26,334
Joined: Nov 25, 2003
Location: On my high horse.
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#65 » by DuckIII » Tue May 4, 2021 2:34 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:Assuming we don't make the playoffs and don't get a top 4 pick, how many teams, if any, will be in a worse position than us?


None. It won’t even be close that we’ll be in by far the worst forward looking position of any team in the NBA. We’ll be like the 80s Clippers.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#66 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:34 am

DuckIII wrote:Oh my god the unintentional comedy plays just keep on coming. This game is a classic. Someone call Tim Floyd in to make a hockey substitution.
Oh geez. You're still watching. I have a good shrink I can refer you to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
TheSuzerain
RealGM
Posts: 14,487
And1: 9,290
Joined: Mar 29, 2012

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#67 » by TheSuzerain » Tue May 4, 2021 2:34 am

Stratmaster wrote:
GoBlue72391 wrote:I imagine hell is like this, forcing you to watch your favorite team's pointless end of the season games where the team is too bad for the playoffs but too good to tank properly and the players play like they don't even care while getting their **** packed in by actual playoff teams.
Hell is being Zach Lavine.

Can you imagine playing on a team like this?

Can you imagine being good and playing on a team like this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app

Zach Lavine is perhaps the biggest loser in the NBA.

No player has his longevity in terms of being on bad basketball teams.
User avatar
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 25,942
And1: 11,252
Joined: Nov 01, 2001
Location: Cookin' with Derrick Rose

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#68 » by DASMACKDOWN » Tue May 4, 2021 2:35 am

I mean, how do you fix a team that fouls too much, doesnt play good defense, turns the ball over the most in the league, doesnt get fast break points and doesnt get offensive rebounds? This is how you kill a franchise.
GoBlue72391
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,500
Joined: Oct 26, 2009
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#69 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:35 am

Adam Amin has somehow managed to make Stacey unbearable and make me long for Neil Funk. He isn't terrible himself, but he's such a terrible fit next to Stacey. If you're gonna have a clown in the booth (Stacey), it needs to be offset by a straight man (Funk). Two clowns in the booth is torturous.
User avatar
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
Posts: 25,942
And1: 11,252
Joined: Nov 01, 2001
Location: Cookin' with Derrick Rose

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#70 » by DASMACKDOWN » Tue May 4, 2021 2:35 am

TheSuzerain wrote:
Stratmaster wrote:
GoBlue72391 wrote:I imagine hell is like this, forcing you to watch your favorite team's pointless end of the season games where the team is too bad for the playoffs but too good to tank properly and the players play like they don't even care while getting their **** packed in by actual playoff teams.
Hell is being Zach Lavine.

Can you imagine playing on a team like this?

Can you imagine being good and playing on a team like this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app

Zach Lavine is perhaps the biggest loser in the NBA.

No player has his longevity in terms of being on bad basketball teams.


Julius Randle I guess is also a career loser until he got with Thibs.
User avatar
PaKii94
General Manager
Posts: 8,411
And1: 4,653
Joined: Aug 22, 2013
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#71 » by PaKii94 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:36 am

Any optimism I had for this team is long gone. I might have to take a step back next year. Watching these games have been bad for my mental health
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#72 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:36 am

DuckIII wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:Wow LaVine and Vuc really don’t make a difference at all. /s


The offense looks much better without them. I feel like I’m watching the early 2000s Kings.
Yeah. They were way better without Chris Webber. I think their winning percentage was better when he was hurt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
PaKii94
General Manager
Posts: 8,411
And1: 4,653
Joined: Aug 22, 2013
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#73 » by PaKii94 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:37 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:Adam Amin has somehow managed to make Stacey unbearable and make me long for Neil Funk. He isn't terrible himself, but he's such a terrible fit next to Stacey. If you're gonna have a clown in the booth (Stacey), it needs to be offset by a straight man. Two clowns in the booth is torturous.



I hate hate hate how much they giggle with each other other while the bulls are down 20 :banghead:
GoBlue72391
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,500
Joined: Oct 26, 2009
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#74 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:37 am

Any player who willingly re-signs with us is out of their mind.
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#75 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:37 am

TheSuzerain wrote:
Stratmaster wrote:
GoBlue72391 wrote:I imagine hell is like this, forcing you to watch your favorite team's pointless end of the season games where the team is too bad for the playoffs but too good to tank properly and the players play like they don't even care while getting their **** packed in by actual playoff teams.
Hell is being Zach Lavine.

Can you imagine playing on a team like this?

Can you imagine being good and playing on a team like this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app

Zach Lavine is perhaps the biggest loser in the NBA.

No player has his longevity in terms of being on bad basketball teams.
Nice try

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
GoBlue72391
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,500
Joined: Oct 26, 2009
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#76 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:38 am

PaKii94 wrote:
GoBlue72391 wrote:Adam Amin has somehow managed to make Stacey unbearable and make me long for Neil Funk. He isn't terrible himself, but he's such a terrible fit next to Stacey. If you're gonna have a clown in the booth (Stacey), it needs to be offset by a straight man. Two clowns in the booth is torturous.



I hate hate hate how much they giggle with each other other while the bulls are down 20 :banghead:

I just hate how much they giggle period. Everything is a bit with them.
Stratmaster
RealGM
Posts: 16,647
And1: 6,285
Joined: Oct 02, 2010
       

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#77 » by Stratmaster » Tue May 4, 2021 2:40 am

I just looked up and the Bulls are still within 20. As Stacey says "still a lot of time left".

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 63,461
And1: 26,334
Joined: Nov 25, 2003
Location: On my high horse.
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#78 » by DuckIII » Tue May 4, 2021 2:40 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:
There has to be light at the end of the tunnel right?


Next 4 years? Are we just making stuff up now.

We've already traded away our '21 and '23 picks, and we're not allowed to trade our '22 and '24 picks, so he's correct.


I think, technically, once the 2023 draft concludes we can actually trade that 2024 pick since there will be no consecutive pick next to it already committed. But we still have to effectively wait 4 years to be able to trade it.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
GoBlue72391
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,500
Joined: Oct 26, 2009
     

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#79 » by GoBlue72391 » Tue May 4, 2021 2:41 am

Next to Amin, all of Stacey's positives are minimized while all of his weaknesses are amplified.
ChiKago
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,427
And1: 2,282
Joined: Jun 13, 2009
Location: Pulling the strings
 

Re: Bulls vs Sixers 8pm CT 

Post#80 » by ChiKago » Tue May 4, 2021 2:44 am

Hopefully the few fans they let in boo loudly on Friday.
I'm not here to argue.

Return to Chicago Bulls