Image ImageImage Image

The Bulls path to becoming a top tier team in the East via (unlikely) player improvements

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

Most feasible, yet unlikely player development this season

Zach becomes an top-tier defensive player (on top of keeping his offensive level flat from last year)
6%
Pat becomes a 14 ppg 8 rb 1 bk guy
57%
Lonzo becomes a 16 ppg 8 ast guy
31%
Coby gets his FG% up to 48% buy learning to shoot floaters
6%

Total votes: 54

dice
RealGM
And1: 12,495

Re: The Bulls path to becoming a tip tier team in the East via (unlikely) player improvements 

Post#61 » by dice » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:37 pm

d boy gentleman wrote:
dice wrote:
coldfish wrote:

Trae signed a 200M max extension this past Summer and Collins got 120M over 5 unless you referring to cap hit :dontknow:

collins's extension kicks in the coming season and trae's the following season. yes, i am referring to the ability to put talent around them due to salary constraints. quote from this offseason from their owner:

“It’s complicated, of course, because what we’re trying to convince people is we’re building something, but let’s not kid ourselves, our job is to run a good business,” Ressler said. “What we are trying to achieve is literally keeping our best players, as you could imagine, trying to make clear that we’re going to have to spend a lot more than we have this season. We fully expect that. I’m not sure we’re going to be able to keep every single player that we want to keep. Pretty good bet, pretty good assumption we will not. But I do think we have several years that we should be able to build some real stability. If the question is are we scared of the tax, are we scared of going into the tax? I’m scared of paying the tax and not being a good team, yes, that I’m scared of, but if we have to go into the tax to be a great team for a period of time, so be it.”
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
TheHrvReport
Bench Warmer
And1: 798

Re: The Bulls path to becoming a top tier team in the East via (unlikely) player improvements 

Post#62 » by TheHrvReport » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Our ceiling is 3 seed right now. If two of Coby, Lonzo, Pat elevate their games we will be there. This is assuming Zach, Vuc and DDR keep their current level.
IamSam
Senior
And1: 218

Re: The Bulls path to becoming a tip tier team in the East via (unlikely) player improvements 

Post#63 » by IamSam » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:41 pm

GrowingHorns wrote:1. Firing AKME
2. Hiring Bugs Bunny
3. Getting Felicio back

Hey Gar! :lol:

Return to Chicago Bulls