Image ImageImage Image

New Interviews With a Couple of Bulls Oldheads

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

erlim
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,052

Re: New Interviews With a Couple of Bulls Oldheads 

Post#61 » by erlim » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:41 pm

Corey Benjamin, famous for playing for the Bulls and getting destroyed by a retired Michael Jordan one on one.

The Explorer
RealGM
And1: 2,904

Post#62 » by The Explorer » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:53 pm

Damn, never thought I would see Bill Cartwright as a podcast host. Thanks for posting.
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#63 » by erlim » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:14 pm

The Explorer wrote:Damn, never thought I would see Bill Cartwright as a podcast host. Thanks for posting.

Oh yeah, he has had a podcast for a while. He doesn't really do thumbnails or anything, so the algorithm dislikes him. But he's a good listener and has some oldheads from his playing and coaching days if you're interested. Maybe not the first former bulls and NBA players I'd want to hear from but enjoy;

Trent Tucker

Dickie Simpkins

Dennis Hopson

Eddie Curry

Also Stacey had a good recent one with John Salley one around the Bulls Ring of Honor ceremony. Would have enjoyed him interviewing Luc Longley who he was traded for, but John Salley is always a good interview. It starts 32 minutes in.

He had another good appearance on All the Smoke a while back too.

Finally, there's another recent one with Corey Brewer if you want to hear more about his era of the Bulls. His interview starts at 28 minutes in.
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#64 » by erlim » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:34 pm

Got a recent Rodman interview; it treads a bit of the same material as we probably all know well -- at least from the Last Dance. Still though; seems like a decently well put together person at this point.

Bonus material, Shaq and Dirk talking about what a walking disaster he was at the end of his career. Aloof, exercising hard, and smelling like garbage while consummately slaying baddies.

Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,429

Post#65 » by Muzbar » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:36 pm

erlim wrote:Finally, there's another recent one with Corey Brewer if you want to hear more about his era of the Bulls. His interview starts at 28 minutes in.

Ronnie
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#66 » by erlim » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:22 am

Muzbar wrote:
erlim wrote:Finally, there's another recent one with Corey Brewer if you want to hear more about his era of the Bulls. His interview starts at 28 minutes in.

Ronnie

Damn, can't believe I made that mistake.
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#67 » by erlim » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:29 am

Couple fluff appearances for Scottie Pippen in Aussie media.

I am...so tired of the Bulls franchise this season. I just hope he got a media coach over the last year and goes out there with some dignity. Not only have we trotted out a mediocre product on court, but the inaugural ring of honor was remembered only for making Jerry Krause widow weep, and we're at the risk of having the dynasty years and our franchise further pissed on.

Focus on his and his teammates' achievement and greatness and focus on the positives. Focus on his own career. Obviously I loved Pip as a player, but I also greatly enjoyed him on ESPN when he was on the Jump. He's either going to slightly rehabilitate his reputation or just become more and more ostracized by main stream sports media, talking heads, social media influencers, and sponsors; while making the franchise look like more of a joke in the process. You see guys like James Worthy and even Dennis Rodman just looking like pure class when they make media experiences, I hope Pip follows suit.

Here he is on some morning talk show.

Here he is in a cringy sketch with some Southern hemisphere bogan flavor James Cordon.
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#68 » by erlim » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:36 am

Yeah, somebody hired a media coach. It's Pippen, Scottie Pippen hired a media coach.

erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#69 » by erlim » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:14 am

Bulls legend, Lawrence Funderburke is a huge proponent for social justice. Good on him I say, good on him.

He even did a TED talk a while back.
erlim
Lead Assistant

Post#70 » by erlim » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 am

Harkening back to brighter days when our team made the playoffs. A new Joakim interview:

The Explorer
RealGM
And1: 2,904

Post#71 » by The Explorer » Wed May 1, 2024 7:02 pm

Whatever happened to the Last Dance media tour Pippen Grant and Longley did? I never saw any media reports of the aftermath. They must have not said anything controversial

Return to Chicago Bulls