Image ImageImage Image

Dear Stacey King . . .

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

problymchyld04
Sophomore
And1: 33

Re: Dear Stacey King . . . 

Post#321 » by problymchyld04 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:42 pm

IliketheBullsNBearstoo wrote:This thread is still going? Of all the things to b*tch and moan about in the world...

Bunch of judgmental people in here. I'm sure you all were or are the Jordans of your careers right. Stacey is being Stacey, it's what makes him unique whether you like him or you don't. He's not following your scripts. If he did he wouldn't be Stacey. If you don't like him I believe you can actually pay to listen to the other team's broadcast crew(enjoy that). I'm sure you all can do his job better than he does but you need to get over yourselves. Bunch of whiners.

+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,483

Post#322 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:46 am

IliketheBullsNBearstoo wrote:This thread is still going? Of all the things to b*tch and moan about in the world...

Bunch of judgmental people in here. I'm sure you all were or are the Jordans of your careers right. Stacey is being Stacey, it's what makes him unique whether you like him or you don't. He's not following your scripts. If he did he wouldn't be Stacey. If you don't like him I believe you can actually pay to listen to the other team's broadcast crew(enjoy that). I'm sure you all can do his job better than he does but you need to get over yourselves. Bunch of whiners.

Hey Stacey!
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 4,958

Post#323 » by Wingy » Sat Jan 1, 2022 2:03 pm

I’m not an Amin fan, and Stacey is entertaining with some rather annoying warts, but the play by play guy yesterday was awful. It was like a radio feed, which doesn’t jibe w/TV. I had to switch to the Pacers feed about two minutes in. Of course being nye, they were surely digging into their 15th man equivalent.
suckfish
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,273

Post#324 » by suckfish » Sun Jan 2, 2022 7:51 pm

Stacey is one of the best I think. I agree he should probably move on from the golden pipes thing and the bane impression, but I can live with it. Listening around the league it could be so much worse.

The Hornets guy is great but you could say the same about him going a bit OTT a far too often.
bulls_troy
General Manager
And1: 270

Post#325 » by bulls_troy » Sun Jan 2, 2022 9:19 pm

Adam and Stacey rock. Broadcasts are boring without them
Twitter: @bulls_troy

Return to Chicago Bulls