Image ImageImage Image

Bulls @ Rockets 7pm

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,943

Re: Bulls @ Rockets 7pm 

Post#21 » by ducler » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Read on Twitter
arjay702
Veteran
And1: 75

Post#22 » by arjay702 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:06 pm

What ever happened to those awesome game threads with the John Salmons jab step gifs...
No more Board Mob sig =[
jordanwilliams6
Analyst
And1: 3,047

Post#23 » by jordanwilliams6 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:14 pm

[tweet][/tweet]
FriedRise wrote:Full roster tonight (minus Pat obviously).

Read on Twitter

Ball/Zach/DDR/DJJ/Vuc starting lineup is what I would like tonight. I suspect Vuc only plays about 20 minutes.

Caruso/Ayo/Coby/Green/Bradley off the bench.
nitric0
RealGM
And1: 1,352

Post#24 » by nitric0 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:20 pm

First time all the players are healthy and playing?
“We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened.” - Al Horford
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,748

Post#25 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:20 pm

MalagaBulls wrote:
dougthonus wrote:Bulls just got their ass kicked. They play an awful Rockets team tonight. I assume they will right the ship.
Why are some mods light on GT content?

Haha, mostly lazy. I only make them when someone hasn't bothered to do so yet and its game day.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,748

Post#26 » by dougthonus » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm

nitric0 wrote:First time all the players are healthy and playing?

Swapped Coby in for Pat out.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,058

Post#27 » by FriedRise » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm

jordanwilliams6 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Read on Twitter

Ball/Zach/DDR/DJJ/Vuc starting lineup is what I would like tonight. I suspect Vuc only plays about 20 minutes.

Seconded. That's a pretty strong 10-man rotation.
dabig3
Rookie
And1: 192

Post#28 » by dabig3 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:07 pm

jordanwilliams6 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Read on Twitter

Been wanting that lineup since PWill went down (was secretly hoping for it when PWill was still playing tbh).

DJJ can provide great value at the 4. Then Billy can do his much liked 4 guard lineup when DJJ is benched or in the backup C spot. Bradley and DJJ can fill out the other 20-25 minutes at C for however long Vuc is limited.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,790

Post#29 » by NZB2323 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:19 pm

The Explorer wrote:Houston is on a 15 game losing streak. If Chicago loses this, I would seriously question their status as a contender.

You should seriously question our status as a contender right now. Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Miami, Golden State, Phoenix and the Clippers are contenders. After that there is a long list of "good teams" and the Bulls are in the category.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,398

Post#30 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:22 pm

WindyCityBorn wrote:
The Explorer wrote:Houston is on a 15 game losing streak. If Chicago loses this, I would seriously question their status as a contender.

We probably aren’t a contender. Lower your expectations and enjoy the improvement.

We area much improved team, but we are not a contender. Punchers chance for sure but honestly as you said just enjoy this team. One should not complain about eating at Outback, after eating spam for years. Sure you would prefer Ruth Chris but at least its not spam. Expectations.

Now if they lost tonight I don't think it tempers much of what I think of this team, expect that I would start to think they re getting lazy, which would concern me. Playing Vuc and Caruso, doesn't look like they are mailing it in though, looks like they are coming at Houston like they have every other game of the year except the Indiana game.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,790

Post#31 » by NZB2323 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:23 pm

dougthonus wrote:
MalagaBulls wrote:
dougthonus wrote:Bulls just got their ass kicked. They play an awful Rockets team tonight. I assume they will right the ship.
Why are some mods light on GT content?

Haha, mostly lazy. I only make them when someone hasn't bothered to do so yet and its game day.

I remember one season the Bulls were not playing well(2016 maybe?) and sometimes the game would start before we had a game thread, so Doug, I give you kudos for starting it.
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,789

Post#32 » by WindyCityBorn » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:33 pm

NZB2323 wrote:

You should seriously question our status as a contender right now. Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Miami, Golden State, Phoenix and the Clippers are contenders. After that there is a long list of "good teams" and the Bulls are in the category.

I don’t think the Clippers are real contenders without Kawhi. Miami is questionable too.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#33 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 pm

WindyCityBorn wrote:
NZB2323 wrote:

I don’t think the Clippers are real contenders without Kawhi. Miami is questionable too.

Without Kawhi, they are likely much like us, punchers chance of a contender. Kawhi though might be back for a playoff run and Leonard is one of those guys who can seamlessly fit into a team it feels like. What if KLAW came back and so did PAW and we have a finals showdown. I'll take that story line LOL. Obviously Leonard is much better but I think overall our team is just as diverse and good minus Kawhi. Also I want Terrance Mann, that's all lol.
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,795

Post#34 » by Jcool0 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
NZB2323 wrote:

Without Kawhi, they are likely much like us, punchers chance of a contender. Kawhi though might be back for a playoff run and Leonard is one of those guys who can seamlessly fit into a team it feels like. What if KLAW came back and so did PAW and we have a finals showdown. I'll take that story line LOL. Obviously Leonard is much better but I think overall our team is just as diverse and good minus Kawhi. Also I want Terrance Mann, that's all lol.

Clippers cant win a title with George as there best player.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#35 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:04 pm

Jcool0 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:

Clippers cant win a title with George as there best player.

No they can't but they can compete. If they had someone other than PG13 who is of quality they could though. Say you traded Zach or DDR for Kawhi today they would have a chance. There is no doubt though thatPG13 is a better second banana. That being said don't know anyone who can win with just one good player like that. That goes through the whole history of basketball. Lakers and Celtics had great squads. Jordan and Lebron couldn't do it on their own. etc...
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,483

Post#36 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:58 pm

Read on Twitter

Now I am really excited for this game tonight! Perfect game for Vuc and others who have missed time to get back in a rhythm before heat and nets games! Let's **** go!!!
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,483

Post#37 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:03 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:

We probably aren’t a contender. Lower your expectations and enjoy the improvement.

Both of your guys post are what is so cringe about this board sometimes.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,607

Post#38 » by DuckIII » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:16 am

NZB2323 wrote:
dougthonus wrote:
MalagaBulls wrote:Why are some mods light on GT content?

I remember one season the Bulls were not playing well(2016 maybe?) and sometimes the game would start before we had a game thread, so Doug, I give you kudos for starting it.

I don’t. Doug this thread sucks and you suck too. We’ll probably lose because of it. You’re like the guy who jumps in a lake to save someone drowning, but only swims halfway there and comes back to shore. Go strong or don’t go at all!

I also hate dogs and children.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#39 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:25 am

Ok I am in for my prediction for Houston tonight

Sorry Houston, Welcome to Chicago Jaylen Green. You got the Dogs in Caruso and Ball to welcome you and the pro's in Zach and DDR to show you the way to your future. FWIW I am excited to see him play, he is a baller. Yet to reach it but think he will have a season like Edwards did last year and will come on in the second half.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,607

Post#40 » by DuckIII » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:34 am

Michael Jackson wrote:Ok I am in for my prediction for Houston tonight

Sorry Houston, Welcome to Chicago Jaylen Green. You got the Dogs in Caruso and Ball to welcome you and the pro's in Zach and DDR to show you the way to your future. FWIW I am excited to see him play, he is a baller. Yet to reach it but think he will have a season like Edwards did last year and will come on in the second half.

This draft class is definitely going to live up to the hype, and then some. Green’s gonna be one of several mega-stars to come out of this group. He drips talent.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Return to Chicago Bulls