Image ImageImage Image

Heat @ Bulls, RS GT # 78, 2 Apr 2022, 7 PM CT, NBCSCH

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

HoopsterJones
RealGM
And1: 13,384

Re: Heat @ Bulls, RS GT # 78, 2 Apr 2022, 7 PM CT, NBCSCH 

Post#261 » by HoopsterJones » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:20 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:I think PWill has earned the starting job now. That’s something positive from tonight.

Been saying this for a few games now.
2023-2024 Bulls Prediction:

Regular Season: 40-42
0 All Stars:
cowraiser
Assistant Coach
And1: 239

Post#262 » by cowraiser » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:20 am

Damn we let UD get minutes.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#263 » by chitownsports4ever » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:20 am

Stratmaster wrote:
HoopsterJones wrote:Zach’s been the best thing the Bulls offense has going tonight.
IKR? 33 points on 20 shots. 6 for 6 from the line. But somehow "Butler is in his head" and people are "tired of hearing excuses" for Zach's performance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app

Did you watch the game or are you just looking at the boxscore ?

Zach made his first couple of shots declared himself hit and then chucked all game long until the 4th when we were down 20 and then picked up a coupe of fouls driving to the basket .

Bam in foul troublw well you knw owhat

Jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot

and that doesn't even address nearly every Heat guard coming in matching him jumpshot for jumpshot

What makes there best offensive players in the league truly great is not the accumulation of stats but the ability to use their offensive talents to control and dictate tempo . We really dont have that on this team right now we have some very good stat accumulators
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 4,959

Post#264 » by Wingy » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:20 am

Mirotek wrote:Tristan Thompson has been a L signing, i really thought he'd bring more of an impact

When one manages only 15mpg for the Kings. Should’ve been a red flag, but we missed it.
Clint Eastwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,078
Location: Taking my talents to South Beach (twice a day at times)

Post#265 » by Clint Eastwood » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:21 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
AK is not trading DeRozan for a lottery pick. You can forget about that. He said doesn’t want any more high picks. We are NOT gonna rebuild again after one season.

I said a lottery pick and a player. Bachero from duke and a young up and coming player sounds like a solid return to me.

I vehemently disagree.

You strenuously object? I object. No, no, no you strenuously object. Big difference.
We have Martell Webster. He's called Kyle Korver here, and we shall love him and squeeze him and call him Ashton. -BrooklynBulls
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,789

Post#266 » by WindyCityBorn » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:21 am

gf2020hotmail wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
AK is not trading DeRozan for a lottery pick. You can forget about that. He said doesn’t want any more high picks. We are NOT gonna rebuild again after one season.

I said a lottery pick and a player. Bachero from duke and a young up and coming player sounds like a solid return to me.

This discussion is lolz. AK would take that deal in a second.Why not just ask for Luka or Morant? This is some wack fan fiction. Which lottery team is trading a cost controlled top three pick who is 20 AND another player for two years years of 33 year-old plus of Derzoan for $27 million a year? It would be a freaking heist and you are calling it a solid return, just hilarious.

Top 3 pick can easily be a bust. I have seen enough busts. Comparing a high pick in a weak draft to proven young superstars is a fallacy.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#267 » by chitownsports4ever » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:21 am

HoopsterJones wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
HoopsterJones wrote:Zach’s been the best thing the Bulls offense has going tonight.

Hes been far from it the best thing about this team tonight has been Pat Williams .

I said best thing on offense. Pat has been great on both sides of the ball.

We have no ball movement after the first quarter and Zach standing on the perimeter launching jump shots doesn't help that at all.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 4,959

Post#268 » by Wingy » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:22 am

Stratmaster wrote:
IKR? 33 points on 20 shots. 6 for 6 from the line. But somehow "Butler is in his head" and people are "tired of hearing excuses" for Zach's performance.

Zach made his first couple of shots declared himself hit and then chucked all game long until the 4th when we were down 20 and then picked up a coupe of fouls driving to the basket .

Jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot

and that doesn't even address nearly every Heat guard coming in matching him jumpshot for jumpshot

What makes there best offensive players in the league truly great is not the accumulation of stats but the ability to use their offensive talents to control and dictate tempo . We really dont have that on this team right now we have some very good stat accumulators

+1000
RSP83
Head Coach
And1: 3,918

Post#269 » by RSP83 » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:25 am

Stratmaster wrote:

Jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot

This is why I keep calling out our poor coaching on offense. We're letting Zach playing creator role too much in this game where he just competely blackout.
gf2020hotmail
Sixth Man
And1: 341

Post#270 » by gf2020hotmail » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:26 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
gf2020hotmail wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:I said a lottery pick and a player. Bachero from duke and a young up and coming player sounds like a solid return to me.

This discussion is lolz. AK would take that deal in a second.Why not just ask for Luka or Morant? This is some wack fan fiction. Which lottery team is trading a cost controlled top three pick who is 20 AND another player for two years years of 33 year-old plus of Derzoan for $27 million a year? It would be a freaking heist and you are calling it a solid return, just hilarious.

Top 3 pick can easily be a bust. I have seen enough busts. Comparing a high pick in a weak draft to proven young superstars is a fallacy.

I would using something called hyperbole to illustrate my point. The hypothetical deal is non-sensical because it would never be offered. The Bulls gave up a top 8 protected first that is years away for Demar and now he are going to get a top three pick in this draft after he is a year older? The Thunder, Rockets and Magic are doing that why?
The 6ft Hurdle
Lead Assistant
And1: 493

Post#271 » by The 6ft Hurdle » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:26 am

Heat 50% from 3. Wow. 51 points from 3s to our 27.
TLDR: Current Pulse Readings (9/2/22)
Bulls: :pray:
UCLA Basketball: :dontknow:
UCLA Football: Chip Kelly magic time
Cubs: Uh, 2016
Blackhawks: Uh, 2015
Bears: Poor Justin Fields
FC Barcelona: Economic levers :dontknow: :cheesygrin:
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#272 » by Stratmaster » Sun Apr 3, 2022 2:30 am

Stratmaster wrote:

Jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot
jumpshot

Yes. I watched the game. Thanks for asking.

I watched Zach pass to a wide open Ayo 3 times and he missed them all. Same with a couple of his passes to Vuc.

I watched Coby go 0 for 9.

I watched Vuc refuse to shoot and Demar ball stop.

I watched Zach's teammates shoot 4 for 22 from 3 and 26 of 67 from 2.

The idea that the Bulls best scorer should be passing to to 6 other guys who either can't or won't shoot is pretty silly.

I don't doubt you watched the game. I doubt that you understand what you watched.

Return to Chicago Bulls