Image ImageImage Image

GT #80: Celtics(49-30) vs Bulls(45-34) 7pm CT (4-6-22)

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,953

Re: GT #80: Celtics(49-30) vs Bulls(45-34) 7pm CT (4-6-22) 

Post#141 » by chitownsports4ever » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:19 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
cool007 wrote:What was the point in playing Demar, Zach??? Billy is stupid. Should just rest these guys the final 2 games, we are NOT moving up anyway and by playing, they are going to get fatigued and on top of it, they are losing all of their confidence in the team, teammates and possibly coach as well.

Just pathetic all around.

The point is they are not good enough to be talking about sitting out :lol:

After Sunday they will have an entire week off and with the way this team has been shooting the ball I dont see why anyone would expect time off to help them shoot better.

Zach should out be simply because he isn’t healthy and the games are meaningless now. DeMar is being run into the ground for nothing.

Zach played Sat and had 3 days off . Played tonight and then have another day off before playing Friday and Sun before having a week off before. He shouldn't be sitting at all he should be on minutes restriction the same as Demar.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
ChiCitySPORTS#1
RealGM
And1: 5,450

Post#142 » by ChiCitySPORTS#1 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:20 am

I wonder if these donkeys will still play with this little effort in the playoffs. They looked completely checkout as if they already clinched the first seed
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,762

Post#143 » by WindyCityBorn » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:23 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:

The point is they are not good enough to be talking about sitting out :lol:

After Sunday they will have an entire week off and with the way this team has been shooting the ball I dont see why anyone would expect time off to help them shoot better.

Zach should out be simply because he isn’t healthy and the games are meaningless now. DeMar is being run into the ground for nothing.

Zach played Sat and had 3 days off . Played tonight and then have another day off before playing Friday and Sun before having a week off before. He shouldn't be sitting at all he should be on minutes restriction the same as Demar.

That’s a bold statement. You have access to his medical report to support that?
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 14,348

Post#144 » by DASMACKDOWN » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:23 am

Back to back 20pt losses at home. ffs
The Cult of Personality
yifsuibfe1
Rookie
And1: 669

Post#145 » by yifsuibfe1 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:30 am

It really is amazing how embarrassing this team is
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,953

Post#146 » by chitownsports4ever » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:30 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:

That’s a bold statement. You have access to his medical report to support that?

Don't need his medical history to know the teams schedule and unless he's planning on not paying in the playoffs then the the entire starting lineup should be focused on trying to put together ONE SOLID QUARTER of play on Friday .

You don't sit out players unless you are sure what you will get with that rest .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,509

Post#147 » by panthermark » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:34 am

We go negative on the points for/points against.
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,793

Post#148 » by kulaz3000 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:55 am

Red8911 wrote:
AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:
kulaz3000 wrote:I wonder if AK is ballsy enough to sign and trade Zach in the off season.

I’ll be disappointed if that option isn’t at least kicked around. He obviously isn’t himself physically right now. But the mental development has completely stalled out.

If this knee issue is a serious problem no team would trade for him either lol.

To me it's not about his knee issue. It's just his mental fortitude, effort lapses, and just a lack of leadership.

I've said that he seems to have allowed himself to take a backseat to DeMar this season to learn, and to grow, but it seems like he has taken that to another level and just relaxed into a second fiddle role and is totally okay with it.

Even with the injury, which I am certain he is playing with a lot of discomfort, it would be nice to see him still play with a little more heart, aggression and passion, too often times, he has only been really engaged when he is shooting the ball, and the rest of the time, he is coasting, and this isn't something that has only been evident whilst he has been injured, you could make a case of this happening through a lot of his career.

I like him, I like him A LOT. In fact, he has proven me wrong on with how much he has developed in his game, but I've come to the realisation that he isn't someone you're going to win a championship with as being your best player, maybe not even as the second best player unfortunately.

It's unlikely that he will be traded in the off season, but if I was AK, I'd seriously consider it and see what type of player he could get in return.
Why so serious?

Return to Chicago Bulls