Image ImageImage Image

GT #81: Hornets vs Bulls 7pm CT (4-8-22)

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,796

Re: GT #81: Hornets vs Bulls 7pm CT (4-8-22) 

Post#161 » by Jcool0 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:01 am

Wingy wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Wingy wrote:
Poor play from top 3.
- DeRozan iso, no pass, horrid defense
- Zach knucklehead shots, no defense, no rebounds, bad knee
- Vucebrick - horrid defense, can’t shoot

Zero accountability for it.

Kills the will of the rest.

Coach is elite at chewing gum. That’s about it.

Zach is 9-15 shooting. I'm sorry you feel he should be 15-15. But that just isn't realistic.

What a silly reply pointing at this one game. I’m talking about the whole season and his too often horrid shot selection that hurts the team and lets other teams go on runs, often occurring at terrible, momentum-shifting points in the game.

lol he shots 50% from the field. Like what are you even talking about?
Howling Mad
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#162 » by Howling Mad » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:01 am

WindyCityBorn wrote:
Howling Mad wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
Doesn’t matter how well he scores. All the focus will on some mental lapses he had that somehow made us lose by 30.

Pay attention to offense and transitions

We know Zach doesn’t have ideal BBIQ which is why his pairing with Ball is so great. His faults have been discussed ad nauseum.

Hands aren't up, filtering to one side for defense isn't prioritized, no boxing out, more freestyle offense and less screens

Transitions look different.
cool007
RealGM
And1: 3,104

Post#163 » by cool007 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:02 am

Shill wrote:Do we win a playoff game?

Better question is are we going to keep any game within single digit??? More like 20+pt blowout every single game on national tv in playoffs games - in a complete Sweep and laughing stock again. :banghead:
lostonbase
Starter
And1: 277

Post#164 » by lostonbase » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:03 am

The pretend a bulls, this team folded worse than a cheap suit. You have to turn over this roster in the offseason, this team is filled with quitters.
WindyCityBorn
RealGM
And1: 10,789

Post#165 » by WindyCityBorn » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:04 am

Wingy wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Wingy wrote:
Poor play from top 3.
- DeRozan iso, no pass, horrid defense
- Zach knucklehead shots, no defense, no rebounds, bad knee
- Vucebrick - horrid defense, can’t shoot

Zero accountability for it.

Kills the will of the rest.

Coach is elite at chewing gum. That’s about it.

Zach is 9-15 shooting. I'm sorry you feel he should be 15-15. But that just isn't realistic.

What a silly reply pointing at this one game. I’m talking about the whole season and his too often horrid shot selection that hurts the team and lets other teams go on runs, often occurring at terrible, momentum-shifting points in the game.

I don’t care what kind of shots he takes as long as he makes them. He was 50/40/85 before the injury and 50/40/80+ last season. It’s not a bad shot if you are making it on high efficiency.
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 4,959

Post#166 » by Wingy » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:05 am

Jcool0 wrote:
Wingy wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:

We should stop this exchange because I’m at the point of pulling out a phrase I can’t stand to see other posters use toward one another. So I won’t. Let’s enjoy this blowout together instead.
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,796

Post#167 » by Jcool0 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:05 am

dukeespn wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
Howling Mad wrote:
Sure, in a fluke, but at the end of a season to a team you beat down twice already. There's something up, you can't ignore it. This is 35 pts, not ignorable.

Who is ignoring it? Injuries have killed the team. Zach is hurt, Caruso is hurt, Ball is hurt. The defense only worked when Caruso and Ball were playing. They would of been on the all defensive team. Add in DD went from Jordan light to regular DeRozan and Vuc who is clearly on the decline & you have a team falling apart. A LeBron averaging 30/8/6 couldn't keep LA from falling out of the playoffs. Not sure how anyone expected this Bulls team to keep it together.

Are you GarPax? Stop making injury excuses.

It's AK who fired Boylen saying team should play well no matter how hard injury problems let the team down.

MEM is 20-2 without their Ja Morant. None of Bulls players are playing better than Ja. Yet MEM managed to crush opposing teams while Bulls continue to get crushed.

I wish I was Paxon. I would have championship rings and millions of dollars. Who is making excuses? Its reality. Memphis is missing one players. and FWIW early in the year Memphis had a better record without Ja then with him. So i don't think you can really take anything away from that 20-2 record. Bulls were missing a ton of players. This team was only going to work if everyone was healthy. They aren't. There isn't some grand conspiracy about what happened to this team.
WestsideResider
Head Coach
And1: 3,092

Post#168 » by WestsideResider » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:07 am

I’m lowkey amazed how many people are still at the UC. Hopefully they’re just staying to boo them off the court.
I'm not here to argue.
BullChit
Head Coach
And1: 3,707

Post#169 » by BullChit » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:07 am

dukeespn wrote:
WindyCityBorn wrote:
dukeespn wrote:Deamr is shooting well (7-13) and his +/- is minus-31.

Zach is shooting well (9-15) and his +/- is minus-19.

Vuc is playing like usual Vuc (shots didn't fall) and his +/- is minus-21.

These "Big Three" is really not core players whom you can rely on. They will never lead their team to higher stage.

Bulls should shake the roster this offseason. I think they should sell Demar high but they won't do that since making money is their priority

They were good enough to win 45 games. This goes beyond our stars not being good enough.

Real "star" players don't let their team get crushed like this.

I don't see any legit stars on this roster.

While I agree on the whole "crushed" bit we just witnessed LeBron, AD and Westbrook miss the playoffs by a wide margin... Mind you with LeBron playing at ridiculous levels... Sometimes its more of the whole collective and not just the sum of its parts...
eMar arnell eRozen... The "D" stands for "Defence"
meekrab
RealGM
And1: 8,929

Post#170 » by meekrab » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:08 am

Jcool0 wrote:
Wingy wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:

Obligatory XKCD:

https://xkcd.com/904/

:lol:
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,544

Post#171 » by dice » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:13 am

what's with the guy in the front row jumping out of his seat with excitement about that ayo steal and dunk?
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
The Force.
Head Coach
And1: 2,112

Post#172 » by The Force. » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:14 am

This is way beyond injuries. This is a roster full of quitters. AKME’s brilliant roster construction appears to have been fool’s gold. They should seriously consider blowing it up and starting fresh next season. We should be able to get a handful of FRPs for our trip of *stars.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Return to Chicago Bulls