Image ImageImage Image

Bulls vs Bucks Round 1 Game 3

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

JimmyButler21
Starter
And1: 1,570

Re: Bulls vs Bucks Round 1 Game 3 

Post#721 » by JimmyButler21 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

As if Patrick Williams still playing in this game is embarrassing enough, he just got postered by Nepotism Antetokounmpo
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,411

Post#722 » by fleet » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

Jcool0 wrote:
biggestbullsfan wrote:This is painful. And the only person you can’t blame is Vuc. He showed up

No one showed up.

do you bring back a team that has quit much of the year aside from 2 playoffs games?
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
Ring_Me
Rookie
And1: 588

Post#723 » by Ring_Me » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

Patrick deserves that for playing the way he did tonight.
"Do not go gentle into that good night." :starwars
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,425

Post#724 » by Michael Jackson » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

umfan83 wrote:
HomoSapien wrote:
AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:
I’m not gonna wake up every morning mad about the Caruso injury, but Allen waltzing to the rim in every game since is embarrassing. Where is their pride.

This is how I feel. Allen needs to feel uncomfortable out there with every dribble. He has just completely owned us.

Yep. We didn’t do anything about it and now he gets to come in here and relish the troll role every game

Fine I am never going to game plan for a scrub though. In perspective how much time has Lebron (ughhh) given to Isiah Stewart? Or Jordan to Xavier McDaniel. Let’s just forget about a guy who can only score in downtown. Let it get you angry but never acknowledge him.
Dan Z
RealGM
And1: 7,239

Post#725 » by Dan Z » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

umfan83 wrote:
Dan Z wrote:
umfan83 wrote:I have to say - terrible terrible game from Pat Williams tonight. Just terrible.

Terrible game by PW. Should he come off the bench next game?

I mean I’m not sure who should start instead. Green? DJJ?

We definitely need to mix something up but then again we needed to do that when we were getting beat down at the end of the season and didnt

Van Gundy just said he might start Coby White to bring in more shooting. But I'm not sure how that would work...?

I might try DDJ or Thompson at PF and bring PW off the bench.

Green is just too small.
aguifs
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,436

Post#726 » by aguifs » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:42 am

This is a poorly constructed team with an average coach...

You can't have DDR and Lavine on the same roster. They can't play D.

We'll have to choose one
#FIREAKME #BOYCOTTABULL #REINSDORKSELLTHEFRANCHISE
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,903

Post#727 » by weneeda2guard » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:42 am

I'm going to say this then walk away from it

We should have flipped Patrick Williams for jeremi Grant. His value is plummeting right now and in the off season we won't be able to get a 1st rd pick for him.
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
PrimzyBulls81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,226

Post#728 » by PrimzyBulls81 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:42 am

umfan83 wrote:The Bulls have been outscored by 112 points in our last 5 home games. Average margin of loss is -22

As I said, get a new coach or change up 70% of the roster, something aint right here..
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#729 » by Michael Jackson » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 am

fleet wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:
biggestbullsfan wrote:This is painful. And the only person you can’t blame is Vuc. He showed up

No one showed up.

do you bring back a team that has quit much of the year aside from 2 playoffs games?

No and if AK does I won’t be happy. H moves into GarPax territory quicker than GarPax has
JimmyButler21
Starter
And1: 1,570

Post#730 » by JimmyButler21 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 am

weneeda2guard wrote:I'm going to say this then walk away from it

We should have flipped Patrick Williams for jeremi Grant. His value is plummeting right now and in the off season we won't be able to get a 1st rd pick for him.

Just show the game where he scored 35 points in a glorified Summer League game and maybe someone dumb will bite. Calling the Kings.
OldSchoolNoBull
General Manager
And1: 3,678

Post#731 » by OldSchoolNoBull » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:44 am

weneeda2guard wrote:I'm going to say this then walk away from it

I was a proponent of this early in the season, but Jerami really hasn't been very good since he came back from his injury. I don't think it would've made much difference to our season.
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,903

Post#732 » by weneeda2guard » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:45 am

With all this said

I still predict we win game 4

We are better in the underdog role.
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
AshyLarrysDiaper
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 7,493

Post#733 » by AshyLarrysDiaper » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:46 am

Michael Jackson wrote:
AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

Grayson Allen is annoying but Vuc sucking it up still elbowed him in the face last game of the season. Saying they did nothing isn’t true. Grayson isn’t worth that much attention either. Rewatch a Bulls pistons series that was a “common” foul then. Unfortunate no doubt that AC got hurt and Allen is a lil punk but I would prefer moving on from a Grayson Allen play and not fo using on how it ruined our season.

I’m not gonna wake up every morning mad about the Caruso injury, but Allen waltzing to the rim in every game since is embarrassing. Where is their pride.

I get that not saying this team is tough they are not no doubt. Still I mean Grayson Allen is a flea. Sure he is making points in a blowout doesn’t mean he is anything. He is a tripping weak lil boy and sometimes you just ignore those fools instead of letting them get in your head.

The problem is that he isn’t some pesky instigator that you can just ignore. He’s been pretty impactful in these games. Easily better than all of perimeter players tonight, for example. It’s a real issue from a purely basketball standpoint - even before you get to his history with Caruso.
Contribute to the "Fire GarPax" billboard here:
https://www.gofundme.com/3v7fc-let-our-voices-be-heard-firegarpax
yifsuibfe1
Rookie
And1: 671

Post#734 » by yifsuibfe1 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:47 am

I think the most embarrassing thing might be Allen getting 22 on the bulls floor and continuing to go along in life untouched
Dan Z
RealGM
And1: 7,239

Post#735 » by Dan Z » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:47 am

fleet wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:

No one showed up.

The tricky thing is, what do you do? There's been lots of talk about trading Vucevic, but you'd have to get some value for him (and not end up with a hole in the lineup).

Do you sign and trade Zach? Would he agree to that? I don't think they'd trade DDR, but who knows. Maybe you trade young players for someone? Meaning PW, Ayo and/or Coby.
rocbullsfan
Sophomore
And1: 73

Post#736 » by rocbullsfan » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:49 am

I was mocked for saying trade Zach and Vuc for Davis and just take your lump this year with Davis out. I guess all we can do is pray Zach plays better next year and If not trade him at the deadline and burn it all down.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#737 » by Michael Jackson » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:50 am

AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
AshyLarrysDiaper wrote:I’m not gonna wake up every morning mad about the Caruso injury, but Allen waltzing to the rim in every game since is embarrassing. Where is their pride.

I get that not saying this team is tough they are not no doubt. Still I mean Grayson Allen is a flea. Sure he is making points in a blowout doesn’t mean he is anything. He is a tripping weak lil boy and sometimes you just ignore those fools instead of letting them get in your head.

The problem is that he isn’t some pesky instigator that you can just ignore. He’s been pretty impactful in these games. Easily better than all of perimeter players tonight, for example. It’s a real issue from a purely basketball standpoint - even before you get to his history with Caruso.

Bulls might need a Grayson Allen. The best they did was a Tristan Thompson. Allen is easily hatable maybe only Beverly currently is more hatable.

Return to Chicago Bulls