Image ImageImage Image

LaVine in Health and Safety Protocols

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,607

Re: LaVine in Health and Safety Protocols 

Post#81 » by DuckIII » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:41 pm

jacoby1us wrote:
Jcool0 wrote:2-2 series... I bet he doesn't get COVID.

Exactly!
These guys have given up, it’s sad that a lot of people hold out hope for this team but it is going to be the same story next year. A lot of what ifs due to injuries and other things.

This offseason will be critical for the Bulls to take the next step of actually competing in the playoffs.

He’s kidding.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#82 » by DuckIII » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:48 pm

jnrjr79 wrote:
jacoby1us wrote:No way I pay this man a Max deal, these damn players are selfish and don’t compete. Zach’s stats are empty, Vuc’ stats are empty.

Please for the love of god move these two this offseason. I hate to question folks Integrity but the timing of this is just not a coincidence with the Bulls down 1-3.

He is quitting ahead of time.

Agreed 100%! Extremely selfish to let those assistants get COVID last week and then catch it from them. What is he thinking?!?!

Relatedly, Caruso is totally faking his concussion. And this Lonzo meniscus thing seems sketchy if you ask me.

I was at an ice cream parlor the other day and I **** you not, Zach Lavine was in front of me and he ordered COVID flavor. Both in a cone and in a quart to take home.
Am2626
Analyst
And1: 1,009

Post#83 » by Am2626 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:49 pm

MrSparkle wrote:Hm. So what are the odds the whole team has it?

What happens if multiple guys test positive tomorrow and the Bulls can’t field a team? Does the game get postponed?
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,201

Post#84 » by HomoSapien » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:51 pm

DuckIII wrote:
jnrjr79 wrote:
jacoby1us wrote:No way I pay this man a Max deal, these damn players are selfish and don’t compete. Zach’s stats are empty, Vuc’ stats are empty.

Please for the love of god move these two this offseason. I hate to question folks Integrity but the timing of this is just not a coincidence with the Bulls down 1-3.

Agreed 100%! Extremely selfish to let those assistants get COVID last week and then catch it from them. What is he thinking?!?!

Relatedly, Caruso is totally faking his concussion. And this Lonzo meniscus thing seems sketchy if you ask me.

I was at an ice cream parlor the other day and I **** you not, Zach Lavine was in front of me and he ordered COVID flavor. Both in a cone and in a quart to take home.

I was skeptical until you said I **** you not. Very irresponsible of Zach. Hope you got an autograph.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#85 » by DuckIII » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:54 pm

samwana wrote:2 years in and people still don't know what to do to get a negative test. smh

RealGM mobile app

Some people are decent human beings and actually want to know if they are carrying a contagious and potentially fatal disease so as to be able to take appropriate measures a for a few measly days to be a good friend and neighbor.
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#86 » by DuckIII » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:57 pm

HomoSapien wrote:
DuckIII wrote:
jnrjr79 wrote:

I was skeptical until you said I **** you not. Very irresponsible of Zach. Hope you got an autograph.

Are you kidding me? HE WAS INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO CONTRACT COVID TO AVOID PLAYING A BASKETBALL GAME!

I didn’t go anywhere near that whack-job quitter.
_txchilibowl_
Starter
And1: 2,180

Post#87 » by _txchilibowl_ » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:06 am

DuckIII wrote:
samwana wrote:2 years in and people still don't know what to do to get a negative test. smh

RealGM mobile app

Some people are decent human beings and actually want to know if they are carrying a contagious and potentially fatal disease so as to be able to take appropriate measures a for a few measly days to be a good friend and neighbor.

Why do all that when you can stick it to the libs with a fake one, amirite?
kdapiton
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#88 » by kdapiton » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:33 am

yo i don't know what's wilder, the zach news or the previous 5 pages of implosion that i've read

sucks for him. hope it ain't too bad
we go jim
Jo Jo English
RealGM
And1: 4,979

Post#89 » by Jo Jo English » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:00 am

Us losing one of our key guys in what is likely our last game of the year is definitely the cherry on top of this bizarro season.
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,407

Post#90 » by Muzbar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:02 am

kdapiton wrote:yo i don't know what's wilder, the zach news or the previous 5 pages of implosion that i've read

It's definitely the last 5 pages.

It's been a hell of a trip.
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,221

Post#91 » by Red8911 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:13 am

dougthonus wrote:
umfan83 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Based on the wording, it seems like its a close contact thing and not a 'testing positive for COVID' thing. At least that's how i read it.

I think they redid the protocols so there is more or less no minimum time out. If Zach tests negative before the game he can play. I don't believe they're doing any contact tracing at all anymore, so I think it means a positive test.
Probably means a positive test but without any symptoms.
BullChit
Head Coach
And1: 3,707

Post#92 » by BullChit » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:15 am

Muzbar wrote:
kdapiton wrote:yo i don't know what's wilder, the zach news or the previous 5 pages of implosion that i've read

The last 5 pages are like all conspiracy theories have folded in on themselves... I haven't scanned all comments with a fine toothed comb but I am sure I've seen something about the melting point of steel
eMar arnell eRozen... The "D" stands for "Defence"
Bulliever2020
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,978

Post#93 » by Bulliever2020 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:23 am

Zach had a bandaid on his arm last game. Was clearly trying to cover up where he injected himself with a syringe full of covid. The dots all connect.
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,407

Post#94 » by Muzbar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:41 am

BullChit wrote:
Muzbar wrote:

The last 5 pages are like all conspiracy theories have folded in on themselves... I haven't scanned all comments with a fine toothed comb but I am sure I've seen something about the melting point of steel

You didn't see anything, if you know what's good for ya!
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#95 » by Stratmaster » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:51 am

So the forum has come to this.

I would talk in terms of serious stupid, moronic idiocy but I don't want to insult anyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#96 » by Stratmaster » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:56 am

Bulliever2020 wrote:Zach had a bandaid on his arm last game. Was clearly trying to cover up where he injected himself with a syringe full of covid. The dots all connect.
He thought about driving his car at high speed into a concrete light pole stand in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart in Milwaukee. So he had a backup plan if the Covid didn't take in time.

And people say he is low IQ.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 4,959

Post#97 » by Wingy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:01 am

DuckIII wrote:
jnrjr79 wrote:

You must’ve been in the bathroom right before he came in. Dude was licking the door handle to that place something fierce.
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,483

Post#98 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:08 pm

BullChit wrote:
Little Nathan wrote:
jacoby1us wrote:No way I pay this man a Max deal, these damn players are selfish and don’t compete. Zach’s stats are empty, Vucs stats are empty.

Imagine being like that.

You know this somewhat successful season where we made the playoffs for the first time in 5 years and aren't picking 7 again has really brought some things up to the surface on this forums

It literally makes no sense the way some are reacting. It's like people just thought Championship team when we had that first seed. Then we had those injuries/rona and it feels like instead of people tempering expectations they grew more and as did the frustrations because the team started struggling which should of been expected. TBH We haven't been the same since Grayson took out AC. It's like after that everything just crumbled for this team and here we are.

Granted some of the frustrations are understandable such as Billy rotations and in play game changes. Then the players who are just hit or miss Vuc, Coby, Ayo tbh the list goes on. I hope next season Ball and Ac can both stay healthy because I don't care what anyone says this team was different when we had both Ball and AC on that floor being our generals.
IliketheBullsNBearstoo
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,061

Post#99 » by IliketheBullsNBearstoo » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:05 pm

BeatDaCavs420 wrote:
BullChit wrote:
Little Nathan wrote:
Imagine being like that.

You know this somewhat successful season where we made the playoffs for the first time in 5 years and aren't picking 7 again has really brought some things up to the surface on this forums

It literally makes no sense the way some are reacting. It's like people just thought Championship team when we had that first seed. Then we had those injuries/rona and it feels like instead of people tempering expectations they grew more and as did the frustrations because the team started struggling which should of been expected. TBH We haven't been the same since Grayson took out AC. It's like after that everything just crumbled for this team and here we are.

Granted some of the frustrations are understandable such as Billy rotations and in play game changes. Then the players who are just hit or miss Vuc, Coby, Ayo tbh the list goes on. I hope next season Ball and Ac can both stay healthy because I don't care what anyone says this team was different when we had both Ball and AC on that floor being our generals.

Ball was really a difference maker. His help defense and his eyes always looking up the court really helped us get easy baskets. Now we just get a defensive rebound give it to Derozan who puts his head down and we rely on a very repetitive half court game. We also miss Lonzo's 3's in the half court.
aguifs
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,436

Post#100 » by aguifs » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:30 pm

BullChit wrote:
_txchilibowl_ wrote:
aguifs wrote:I work with aviation. I don't see this **** happening so often with people working seven days a week.

What a disgrace

What are you implying?

I hear he will be a guest on the Alex Jones show soon to discuss this in detail...

Funny boy, will we need safety protocols until the 10th booster?
#FIREAKME #BOYCOTTABULL #REINSDORKSELLTHEFRANCHISE

Return to Chicago Bulls