Image ImageImage Image

21-22 Bulls Season Analysis

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

dabig3
Rookie
And1: 192

Re: 21-22 Bulls Season Analysis 

Post#21 » by dabig3 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:24 am

Season finished about as I expected it to, definitely after the ASB and the "stay pat" strategy. But I was still surprised at how bad the play got those last 2 months including the playoffs. Coaches and players need to be fired or held account because there are bad streaks and there are baaaaad streaks where you look like a rec league team every time they put you on tv. It's embarrassing.

There's something fundamentally broken on the Bulls and it's not just the lack of Lonzo due to his consistently unreliable knees in his early career. So not really looking forward to wasting more of players' elite primes on an offseason project team that did some good things in spots and then blew up spectacularly when it mattered most.

Players can eat their wheaties and shoot at the gym all offseason long - and maybe Billy can become a better coach - but I don't think just bringing everyone back and hoping for the best is going to end up any better than this season, in fact I'll wager it'll go worse because the Bulls are no longer a surprise.

Return to Chicago Bulls