Image ImageImage Image

Gray & Noah, Bulls Twin Towers?

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

guypithecus
Senior
And1: 5

Gray & Noah, Bulls Twin Towers? 

Post#1 » by guypithecus » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:33 pm

We have two rookie seven footers with different builds, different degrees of athletic abilities, different styles, and different personalities on and off the floor. But, they both have good attitudes, similar work ethics, and a good understanding of the game.

In time, I would like to see them both in the game at the same time for extended periods. I think their contrasting styles would work well together and they both have low post scoring, rebounding and passing abilities.

I just posted recent video highlights of both players for comparison.

Aaron Gray Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQU2Q2fRcw

Joakim Noah Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MqX0PYFnw

I know this has been discussed before, but I wanted to show off my videos.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Kneepad
Sixth Man
And1: 39

Re: Gray & Noah, Bulls Twin Towers? 

Post#2 » by Kneepad » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:36 pm

guypithecus wrote:We have two rookie seven footers with different builds, different degrees of athletic abilities, different styles, and different personalities on and off the floor. But, they both have good attitudes, similar work ethics, and a good understanding of the game.

In time, I would like to see them both in the game at the same time for extended periods. I think their contrasting styles would work well together and they both have low post scoring, rebounding and passing abilities.

I couldn't agree more. I think both of these guys would be fantastic together.
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Post#3 » by kyrv » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:37 pm

That's great, except that they don't play enough to really matter all that much.

Return to Chicago Bulls