Image ImageImage Image

Bulls lament lost season

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Bulls lament lost season 

Post#1 » by TB#1 » Mon Apr 7, 2008 12:44 pm

Full Article

For the Bulls, the unanswered questions raised this season are only surpassed by the losses this 30-46 team has produced. A loss Tuesday at Miami would mathematically eliminate the 11th-place Bulls from the playoffs.

''Even if we would have made the playoffs, it would be tough,'' Luol Deng said of the season, which began with expectations of 50-plus wins and being conference- championship contenders. ''I've never lost this many games or gone through a season like we've gone through. It's all new to a lot of us. I really don't know what to think.''

General manager John Paxson has been thinking about who will be back. He must decide if interim coach Jim Boylan and his assistants are capable of turning this team around. Once the season ends April 16 with a home game against Toronto, Paxson also will deal with the roster. Deng and Ben Gordon -- both of whom shunned the team's five-year, $50 million contract offers last fall -- will be restricted free agents.
Beryl 96
Starter
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Beryl 96 » Mon Apr 7, 2008 3:59 pm

I think it'll be an interesting off season, Paxson needs to watch what he does though if he wants this team to come back to form come next season, a bad screw up could put us in full out rebuild mode.

Return to Chicago Bulls