Image ImageImage Image

Rose + Hinrich or Gordon?

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

girlygirl
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#101 » by girlygirl » Tue Jun 3, 2008 10:58 pm

The ROY wrote:I don't even know what to say besides...

IF you say so....

Neither Williams or Paul were #1 picks btw

Hinrich started from day 1, so did Deng...

as a prospect, he's better than BOTH...

There's absolutely no way Rose starts the season off the bench...

Rose definitely should start from Day One, barring an injury. Or if he looks totally unprepared coming out of training camp (which is doubtful).

But just to nitpick, Hinrich didn't start from Day One. He actually missed the first 5 games of the season with a virus, and when he finally made his debut, he did so by coming off the bench. He did start the next 6 games in a row, but then went back to the bench and didn't move into the starting lineup for good until mid-December.

Deng didn't start from Day One, either. He came off the bench for each of his first 9 games.

But as I say, that's nitpicking.
luxuryjones
Junior
And1: 0

Post#102 » by luxuryjones » Wed Jun 4, 2008 12:03 am

Only in Chicago under sub-par leadership do high lottery picks not start. Over the last few years we have played Tyrus behind Adrian Griffin and Joe Smith and Ben Gordon behind Pargo and Roger Mason...

If we are not going to play our rookies, I'd prefer us to just trade our picks away like Phx... Rose and BG07 are clearly the better backcourt. Jamie Foxx playing Ray Charles can see that

Return to Chicago Bulls