OT: Weekend bachelor party in Cincinnati

HookShotHibbert
Sophomore
And1: 0

OT: Weekend bachelor party in Cincinnati 

Post#1 » by HookShotHibbert » Mon Mar 8, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey Red's fans and Cincinnati people please allow me to start a bit of an off-topic thread...Some friends and I plan on having a bachelor party weekend in Cincinnati. We plan on taking in a Reds game. Does anyone have any good pointers? Are there seats we should absolutely avoid or all the seats pretty good? Are some way overpriced for the view or are some a much better view for slightly less money?

We plan on staying in the fountain square district. Does anyone have any input on places to stay? Eat? Drink? ...Based everything I have seen on the internet so far, it appears this it the 'cultural center' of town with lots to do in the area. Is this an accurate assessment? Would we be able to entertain ourselves for the weekend by staying located in this district of town?

I realize I can find a lot of suggestions by spending hours researching on the internet, but I was hoping someone from the area may have first hand experience an be able to offer suggestions.
Do the 'Hibbie Hibbie Shake'!!
el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: OT: Weekend bachelor party in Cincinnati 

Post#2 » by el loco » Tue Mar 9, 2010 12:31 am

I have sat in a few different areas in the park and each of them offered a pretty good view, The best seat of the bunch that I had was behind the first base dugout about 10 rows up, and a little farther down the 1st base line. From here I could see the infield and the outfield pretty good.

As far as where to stay and what to eat, that would depend upon what it is you are after.

Edit: The stacks look a lot larger on tv than they do in person :lol:
HookShotHibbert
Sophomore

Re: OT: Weekend bachelor party in Cincinnati 

Post#3 » by HookShotHibbert » Tue Mar 9, 2010 1:06 am

Thanks for the input...

el loco wrote:As far as where to stay and what to eat, that would depend upon what it is you are after.

Like every good bachelor party, we are chasing a good time, of course. Hoping to be centrally located so we might be able to walk to bars and restaurants and leave the car parked for the weekend, if that is possible.

el loco wrote:Edit: The stacks look a lot larger on tv than they do in person

Hopefully we get to see the stack in action!
Do the 'Hibbie Hibbie Shake'!!

Return to Cincinnati Reds