ImageImageImageImage

Cliff Lee(Over/Under)

Cav-Titan-Cub
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Cliff Lee(Over/Under) 

Post#1 » by Cav-Titan-Cub » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Cliff Lee~Over/Under 20 wins?

I'm gonna go over. His next start will be against the Kansas City Royals if all goes as scheduled so unless he blows up or something, that should be a rather easy win for him to get him to 18. Then basically he just has to find a way to win a couple more games and he's in.
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Re: Cliff Lee(Over/Under) 

Post#2 » by B Mac » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 am

Over :)

On a side note. I remember at the beginning of the year having an argument over on the Yankee board when they all were ripping on Cliff Lee, calling him mediocre and a scrub. I told them that last year for him was a fluke due to injuries and poor timing, and to look for him to return to previous form this season to when he was a Cy Young darkhorse. Of course I was told how little I knew and how stupid I was, but who's laughing now? I might have under exxagerated the point actually, he's not really a darkhorse for the award anymore... he's definately a frontrunner.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Re: Cliff Lee(Over/Under) 

Post#3 » by TheOUTLAW » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:38 pm

And he's been doing this for a team that for the majority of the season couldn't score. However, I thought you should have gone more like over/under 22 although, I guess there might have been some question when he was at 17. He's at 19 just a week and a half later.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!

Return to Cleveland Indians