ImageImageImageImage

Who is your All-Colorado team?

proscout
Junior
And1: 21

Who is your All-Colorado team? 

Post#1 » by proscout » Fri Apr 6, 2007 11:44 pm

just curious to see who you guys would pick as your all-Colorado team of all time? there are a few positions with not much competition, but other positions are hard to decide (for me at least).

here's mine:

C - Girardi
1B - Helton
2B - EY
SS - Weiss
3B - Castilla
LF - Bichette
CF - Burks
RF - Walker

SP - Astacio
CP - Fuentes

Bench - John VanderWal

just thought i'd throw this out there to maybe generate some more discussion on the rockies board.
RRFB
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,259

Post#2 » by RRFB » Sat Apr 7, 2007 2:29 am

I agree with you for the most part. 1st base is a tough one though, Galaraga was a monster, but Helton hasn't been too shabby himself.
I'm also not sure about Fuentes as the closer since hes only been our closer for a few years now. I don't really know anyone else would fit in there better though. Jose Jiminez was pretty good but his last few years here were rough. I always liked Chacon but he was only a closer for a year or so, he was a pretty good starter before he hurt his shoulder. He was probably one of my favorite Rockies pitchers too.
Omoneyman0
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Omoneyman0 » Sat Apr 7, 2007 6:37 pm

I agree with your list for the most part, I think Holliday is better than Bichette already and has the potential to be great. Also looking at this list makes me realize how we have never had a good CF, I agree Burks was probably our best but he is a average CF. SP who knows weve never had one starter that I can think of where I felt confident every time he started, Francis has really grown on me and I think has that potential.

Return to Colorado Rockies