ImageImageImageImage

NLCS: Colorado Rockies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks

MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Post#21 » by MHZ » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:52 pm

Does anybody find themselves rooting or the Red Sox just so the World Series, assuming the Rockies are in, will get some mainstream media attention? Nobody outside Ohio/Colorado will care should the Indians play the Rockies.
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#22 » by SportsWorld » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:06 am

MHizzle wrote:Does anybody find themselves rooting or the Red Sox just so the World Series, assuming the Rockies are in, will get some mainstream media attention? Nobody outside Ohio/Colorado will care should the Indians play the Rockies.

The Indians haven't won a World Series since 1948 so this is a pretty big story.
denvers_finest
Starter
And1: 31

Post#23 » by denvers_finest » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:05 pm

MHizzle wrote:Does anybody find themselves rooting or the Red Sox just so the World Series, assuming the Rockies are in, will get some mainstream media attention? Nobody outside Ohio/Colorado will care should the Indians play the Rockies.

I agree, it would be nice if the sox won, just because of the media attention the series would get. I just can't bring myself to root for them though.
RRFB
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,248

Post#24 » by RRFB » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 pm

So who else is gonna try to get WS tickets tomorrow? Maybe it's a good thing they're only available online now, otherwise I'd be sitting out there in line in the snow.

I'll be missing class so hopefully I get lucky..

Return to Colorado Rockies