Probable Starters

Brian Moehler 0-0 7.04 ERA
vs
Derek Lowe 2-2 3.66 ERA
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,570

Post#2 » by RaoulDuke79 » Fri May 9, 2008 4:12 am

So why is this guy starting anyways? What happened to Cassel, sent back down? And when is Wandy supposed to come back? I haven't heard anything about him.

This could be a tough series(even though Lowe and Billingsley don't scare me). Hopefully they can keep it up and atleast go .500 on the road trip.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#3 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 2:30 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:So why is this guy starting anyways? What happened to Cassel, sent back down? And when is Wandy supposed to come back? I haven't heard anything about him.

This could be a tough series(even though Lowe and Billingsley don't scare me). Hopefully they can keep it up and atleast go .500 on the road trip.

There is no timetable on Wandy's return. Yeah I agree, Coop should have called up Cassell to start. Hopefully Moehler dont get lit up.
A.J.
Banned User

Post#4 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 2:53 am

Nice way to get out of the jam Brian. :clap:
A.J.
Banned User

Post#5 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 2:55 am

Double by Berkman
A.J.
Banned User

Post#6 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 3:01 am

Lee with an RBI double.

2-0 Astros
A.J.
Banned User

Post#7 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 3:06 am

:rofl: they booed Jones
A.J.
Banned User

Post#8 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 3:11 am

Moehler pitches a good 2nd inning.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#9 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sat May 10, 2008 4:10 am

Man, Fat Elvis has been absolutely DESTROYING the ball lately. He's so insanely hot right now it's incredible. He's putting up MVP numbers easily.

Moehler has looked good tonight too, that's nice to see. I didn't think we'd have alot of trouble scoring runs against Lowe but I was worried about our pitching since the Dodgers are the hottest team besides us right now. Nice to see him give us 5 shutout innings so far.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#10 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sat May 10, 2008 6:19 am

You know, I think it's pretty (Please Use More Appropriate Word) that even though this team is winning and playing well nobody cares. I mean I know a few of us have been here(well, ok me) since the start of the season and through the struggles, but come on...this is sad.

Where are all the bandwagon Rockets fans? Oh yea, I forgot most of them aren't really Rockets fans they only like certain players. Like Iggy, who blatently only started liking the Rockets when T-Mac got traded there(and probably will cease liking them once he leaves) and a bunch of others who blatently only watch the Rockets because of either T-Mac or Yao.

And what about the real Rockets fans? They don't like baseball? Or they bandwagon on some other team? I don't get it.

Nobody cares about the Astros anymore? Really this baseball forum in general is pretty weak. Nobody seems to really care about this sport I guess. Sad. You get more responses on ESPN forums, although of course they're all from (Please Use More Appropriate Word) little kids who think it's clever and rebellious to be shocking on the internet. I guess that's what I should expect though since the majority of people who would ever post on a forum like this are either a) immature b) (Please Use More Appropriate Word) c) racist or d) all of the above.

That's ok. I love my teams and even though most of the time they're disappointing, I will still love them. And it just so happens the Astros are alot better than anyone expected them to be(including myself) so I am pleased with how they're doing right now and will enjoy it while I can, even if I'm one of like 2-3 people doing so.

GO ASTROS!
A.J.
Banned User

Post#11 » by A.J. » Sat May 10, 2008 4:07 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:You know, I think it's pretty (Please Use More Appropriate Word) that even though this team is winning and playing well nobody cares. I mean I know a few of us have been here(well, ok me) since the start of the season and through the struggles, but come on...this is sad.

Where are all the bandwagon Rockets fans? Oh yea, I forgot most of them aren't really Rockets fans they only like certain players. Like Iggy, who blatently only started liking the Rockets when T-Mac got traded there(and probably will cease liking them once he leaves) and a bunch of others who blatently only watch the Rockets because of either T-Mac or Yao.

And what about the real Rockets fans? They don't like baseball? Or they bandwagon on some other team? I don't get it.

Nobody cares about the Astros anymore? Really this baseball forum in general is pretty weak. Nobody seems to really care about this sport I guess. Sad. You get more responses on ESPN forums, although of course they're all from (Please Use More Appropriate Word) little kids who think it's clever and rebellious to be shocking on the internet. I guess that's what I should expect though since the majority of people who would ever post on a forum like this are either a) immature b) (Please Use More Appropriate Word) c) racist or d) all of the above.

That's ok. I love my teams and even though most of the time they're disappointing, I will still love them. And it just so happens the Astros are alot better than anyone expected them to be(including myself) so I am pleased with how they're doing right now and will enjoy it while I can, even if I'm one of like 2-3 people doing so.

GO ASTROS!

Im an Astros fan 4 life. Go Astros.

Too bad I fell asleep last night. lol

Return to Houston Astros