ImageImageImage

Chacon is suspended indefinitely because....

Tomas_11
Sixth Man
And1: 145

Chacon is suspended indefinitely because.... 

Post#1 » by Tomas_11 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 am

TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,412

Re: Chacon is suspended indefinitely because.... 

Post#2 » by TMU » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:53 am

NICE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chacon just gained some street cred.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,253

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 am

I just read about that. Fantastic stuff. So, he will obviously be traded or waived. I wonder what we could get for him anyways. That's too bad too, he would have probably been pretty solid coming out of the bullpen for us.

Oh wells. No Twinkies for him.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#4 » by A.J. » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 am

WOW......He really was that mad. Warning to Team's GMs......watch out for Chacon.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets

Post#5 » by TMU » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 am

http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/ar ... ad_sh.html

This wasn't Ed Wade's finest hour, either. To ask for a meeting is one thing. To resort to yelling and cursing reflects a lack of maturity on his part as well. Some who've known him through the years have thought he had a large streak of insecurity and a little man's complex.

ZOMG, Wade is a moron... Beat him up Chacon...
Tomas_11
Sixth Man
And1: 145

Post#6 » by Tomas_11 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 am

Who thinks we'll ever see Chacon suit up for the Astros again?
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#7 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 am

T-Mac United wrote:http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/archives/2008/06/im_sure_glad_sh.html

This wasn't Ed Wade's finest hour, either. To ask for a meeting is one thing. To resort to yelling and cursing reflects a lack of maturity on his part as well. Some who've known him through the years have thought he had a large streak of insecurity and a little man's complex.

I propose a fight to the death, cage style, no holds barred, anything goes, drinks are on me, tacos for all battle of the mediocre baseball people: In this corner, weighing in at a measly whatever he weighs and whoever could possibly care, Ed "Lucky I Still Have A Job And Hopefully Won't For Long" Wade!

In the other corner, weighing in at a massive probably a ton whatever he weighs who cares, Shawn "Hey Man Check Out My Hat, Ain't It Neat?" Chacon!

Who will win this epic battle? How many Twinkies consumed between the two before they go at it? Will the beer stop flowing before the battle is won? Does anybody really care about either of these scrubs other than a certain Mets fan that lurks around these parts? Am I really this bored to type all this nonsense out at 2 in the morning?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Also, check out my dancing panda. That bunny wore out his welcome. Time to move on!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets

Post#8 » by TMU » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/archives/2008/06/im_sure_glad_sh.html

I propose a fight to the death, cage style, no holds barred, anything goes, drinks are on me, tacos for all battle of the mediocre baseball people: In this corner, weighing in at a measly whatever he weighs and whoever could possibly care, Ed "Lucky I Still Have A Job And Hopefully Won't For Long" Wade!

In the other corner, weighing in at a massive probably a ton whatever he weighs who cares, Shawn "Hey Man Check Out My Hat, Ain't It Neat?" Chacon!

Who will win this epic battle? How many Twinkies consumed between the two before they go at it? Will the beer stop flowing before the battle is won? Does anybody really care about either of these scrubs other than a certain Mets fan that lurks around these parts? Am I really this bored to type all this nonsense out at 2 in the morning?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Also, check out my dancing panda. That bunny wore out his welcome. Time to move on!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Post of the year... This Mets fan is lurking the Astros board because the Mess haven't won since 1986. Plus, maybe he'll get some free Twinkies for visiting the Astros board.

Link to the dancing panda? I can't see it because RealGM is evil - they've disabled our sigs.
But why not both panda and bunny? You can have your own cheerleading squad. :lol:
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#9 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm

That's not a bad idea, combining both of them. Hmm.. I'll have to think about that, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on my glorious panda:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x79/ ... 9/BEAR.gif

I had to direct link it because it gave me some error when I tried to add the image..

I admit he's not as flashy of a dancer as the bunny, and he almost looks like he might be (Please Use More Appropriate Word), but he's a panda and therefore he kicks ass.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets

Post#10 » by TMU » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:42 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:That's not a bad idea, combining both of them. Hmm.. I'll have to think about that, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on my glorious panda:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x79/ ... 9/BEAR.gif

I had to direct link it because it gave me some error when I tried to add the image..

I admit he's not as flashy of a dancer as the bunny, and he almost looks like he might be (Please Use More Appropriate Word), but he's a panda and therefore he kicks ass.

Sorry bro, but your panda's not dancing; it's on amphetamines. :D
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#11 » by RaoulDuke79 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am

Even better, that works for me! As long as he's happy, and BOY he looks happy!
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#12 » by A.J. » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:38 pm

If know team picks Chacon I see him going to the WWE, lol

Return to Houston Astros