ImageImageImage

Welcome to the World Series Champion Houston Astros forum!

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Welcome to the World Series Champion Houston Astros forum! 

Post#1 » by Mr. E » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Baseball season is among us again, so please join us at the only RealGM forum to feature a reigning World Series Champion, your Houston Astros!!!

Altuve, Correa, Springer, Bregman, Verlander & the only good Dallas in Texas lead the team to what could be the early days of a dynasty. Seriously - most of the team has barely even entered their prime. It is a good time to be an Astros fan!!!

GO ASTROS!!!
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Re: Welcome to the World Series Champion Houston Astros forum! 

Post#2 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:25 pm

I love you Evil Butters, and I love this thread, and I love the World Series Champion Astros.

Awesome thing is on top of the main core being still young(and they just locked up Altuve long term!), they still have a deep and talented farm system. Just wait until Tucker and Whitley and Co. make it to the big league club! The years of losing was rough but having finally won a WS and being in position to contend for years to come is a great feeling.

Go Astros!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:27 pm

In Luhnow we trust.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#4 » by Mr. E » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:34 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:I love you Evil Butters, and I love this thread, and I love the World Series Champion Astros.

Awesome thing is on top of the main core being still young(and they just locked up Altuve long term!), they still have a deep and talented farm system. Just wait until Tucker and Whitley and Co. make it to the big league club! The years of losing was rough but having finally won a WS and being in position to contend for years to come is a great feeling.

Go Astros!

I told my buddy in Fresno to get tickets now to see Whitley, because he's going to be big-time, man!
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill

Return to Houston Astros