ImageImageImageImageImage

time for luis cruz to hit the road

Moderators: TyCobb, Kilroy

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

time for luis cruz to hit the road 

Post#1 » by Neddy » Mon May 6, 2013 12:33 am

... to new mexico that is. he needs to be send down to AAA and we need to bring up SVS as a pinch hitter/DH/1B/OF as he is crushing the ball above .400 in AAA.

everytime cruz comes up it's automatic that he will pop up and kill a rally. no defense in the world can justify batting .094 after the entire month of april and now into may.
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: time for luis cruz to hit the road 

Post#2 » by Quake Griffin » Thu May 9, 2013 8:56 pm

he's absolutely terrible and hits pop flies that only go to the infield.

no line drives at all.
it's pathetic.

SVS please.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#3 » by Quake Griffin » Sun May 12, 2013 11:23 pm

now the only question is....

when is donnie B going to put Kenley in as the closer so we can stop fooling ourselves??
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#4 » by Neddy » Mon Jul 1, 2013 1:33 am

luís cruz has finally gotten DFA'ed. so was matt guerrier. glad to see these two unproductive waste of uniforms are gone. and welcome to chris withrow and a real hardy welcome to the newest dodger jose dominguez. chris has been a massive disappointment as a first rounder 6 years ago, but he maybe the anti darren dreifort, in a sense that DD was a relief pitcher we converted to a starter unsuccessfully, and chris maybe able to convert to a relief from an underwhelming career as a starter.

but man, what an excitement when you have a kid like jose D who clocks at 101 mph consistently!
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#5 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Jul 1, 2013 1:57 am

Neddy wrote:luís cruz has finally gotten DFA'ed. so was matt guerrier. glad to see these two unproductive waste of uniforms are gone. and welcome to chris withrow and a real hardy welcome to the newest dodger jose dominguez. chris has been a massive disappointment as a first rounder 6 years ago, but he maybe the anti darren dreifort, in a sense that DD was a relief pitcher we converted to a starter unsuccessfully, and chris maybe able to convert to a relief from an underwhelming career as a starter.

but man, what an excitement when you have a kid like jose D who clocks at 101 mph consistently!

he was electric today.
so glad donnie said no more league in any important situations.

I'm very content with taking our 3 young guys, howell and kenley moving forward.
these young guys are too young and stupid to be scared to make pitches. can't freakin wait.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#6 » by Quake Griffin » Tue Jul 2, 2013 4:40 am

if we trade for Marmol.

im not watching another game.
it would obviously be Ned Colleti trolling the hell out of me personally.

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers