ImageImageImageImageImage

Adrian Gonzalez is a Monster

Moderators: TyCobb, Kilroy

Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Adrian Gonzalez is a Monster 

Post#1 » by Ranma » Thu Apr 9, 2015 3:54 am

Neddy wrote:im glad Adrian has not lost any batspeed, and in fact looks like he has recovered some. it's good for the team but it's great for my ego since i paid $250 for his authentic jersey at the camelback lol.

Would you believe 3 homeruns in 3 at bats for Game 3 of the season's opening series? Wow! Neddy's jersey from Spring Training must have magical properties.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DodgerInsider/status/586015689317552128[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/586016440177819648[/tweet]
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

3's Are Wild!!! 

Post#2 » by Ranma » Thu Apr 9, 2015 4:38 am

:bowdown:

As if all this isn't enough, Vin Scully is now informing us that AG has 3 hits in each of the first 3 games of this season...now he goes 4-for-4 tonight with a single up the middle for his 4th RBI on the night (7 overall). Talk about studly. Oh, he also picked up both his Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards tonight. Ho hum.

The Force is strong with this one.
:starwars

Mark Saxon, ESPN Los Angeles (4/8/15)
It's the first three-homer game of the 32-year-old first baseman's career.

Each of Gonzalez's home runs Wednesday was a solo shot. He led the major leagues with 116 RBIs in 2014. Until Wednesday, no National League hitter had had three hits in his first three games since Orlando Cepeda in 1963.

Gonzalez is the first Dodger to hit three in a game since teammate Juan Uribe did so against Arizona on Sept. 9, 2013. He's the third player in franchise history to homer in his first three games, joining Jimmy Wynn in 1974 and Carl Furillo in 1955.

Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez Sets MLB Record with 5 Homers in First 3 Games
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Beating Your Old Team 

Post#3 » by Neddy » Thu Apr 9, 2015 4:54 am

Quake Griffin wrote:
Neddy wrote:
Ranma wrote:Matt Kemp may be killing it against the Dodgers, but Adrian Gonzalez is also all over it against his former team, the Padres.

im glad Adrian has not lost any batspeed, and in fact looks like he has recovered some. it's good for the team but it's great for my ego since i paid $250 for his authentic jersey at the camelback lol.

how many jerseys do you own?

well let's see... stuff i have bought over the years, i just don't get rid of them... so the dodger jerseys alone... i have

1- Sandy Koufax away grey
2. Mike Piazza spring training jersey from the mid 90s in blue
3. Eric Gange without the name on the back for that one year when Frank McCourt ripped the names off the jerseys.
4. Clayton Kershaw's authenticated Autographed home white
5. Yasiel Puig home white
6. Ryu home white
7. Gonzo home white

also own Greinke and Hanley's shirts.

i also own MIke Trout Angels red, some old school raiders jerseys of Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, Charles Woodson's second year away white, 1991 clippers red Ron Harper, 2010 Eric Gordon, and 2014 Griffin's, 1980's Wayne Gretzky oilers jersey, and 1990's Super Mario penguins black.

I also remember having Danny Manning's clipper white jersey but those cheap old champion jerseys did not last too many cycles of washing machines back then, and Nomo's home white replica which also did not survive very long... RIP.
Im pretty sure Im forgetting a few... but you get the idea... lol Im a hoarder.
ehhhhh f it.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: It's Got to the Jersey 

Post#4 » by Neddy » Thu Apr 9, 2015 4:56 am

Ranma wrote:
Neddy wrote:im glad Adrian has not lost any batspeed, and in fact looks like he has recovered some. it's good for the team but it's great for my ego since i paid $250 for his authentic jersey at the camelback lol.

Would you believe 3 homeruns in 3 at bats for Game 3 of the season's opening series? Wow! Neddy's jersey from Spring Training must have magical properties.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DodgerInsider/status/586015689317552128[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/586016440177819648[/tweet]

oh man, it must, it must!!!! :lol:
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers