ImageImageImageImageImage

How Would you grade our Front Office's 1st Year?

Moderators: TyCobb, Kilroy

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: How Would you grade our Front Office's 1st Year? 

Post#21 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm just gonna go out on a limb.

**** is gonna have a better year at 2nd than Dee next year.
and say he falls short ….between him and Chase we'll get more fWAR at 2nd than Dee provides in 2016.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#22 » by Neddy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:30 pm

hmmmm... that might be hard to do... **** is a platoon player paired up with Chase, and Dee is a full time player coming off of an allstar year so he will get every chance to work through expected slumps. given at bats alone would make that highly challenging, unless Utley gets hurt and out for a significant amount of time coming out of spring training and **** performs well enough in the first month to secure the job for good.
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#23 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:between him and Chase we'll get more fWAR at 2nd than Dee provides in 2016.

I'm rolling the dice on **** doing it alone because of what you stated Ned. I'm not on thinking him and Chase as a tandem will put up more fWAR.
Between **** and Howie (and I know **** saw time in CF), Dee only put up 1 more point in fWAR than them and both missed significant time with hamstring injuries.

I also think **** will get his chance to work out of slumps (even though I agree it's possible he wont). Turner is gonna have days off no matter what.
That's **** to 3rd and Chase at 2nd on those nights (or vice versa but I think both of them played ONE game at 3rd last year).
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers