We trade for Rich Hill and Josh Reddick from As

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb

Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Comeback Season 

Post#21 » by Ranma » Mon Aug 1, 2016 8:19 pm

Read on Twitter
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: We trade for Rich Hill and Josh Reddick from As 

Post#22 » by Quake Griffin » Tue Aug 2, 2016 12:09 pm

If we were going to get a LHH RFer, I would rather we put this entire package out there for Adam Eaton and then do a separate deal for Rich Hill.

At least we get years of control over Adam and we don't have to platoon him because his lefty splits are good. Moreover, when we face LHP, he can lead off and keep Howie in the two hole or some slot driving in runs.

Glad we still have a good defensive RFer.
And I'll be happy on most nights where we face RHP. Our lineup will have so much depth and so many tough outs vs. RH pitching. I can't wait to see it and where we bat Reddick etc etc.

Hurry up Rich. Get that damn blister off your finger and lets go win some ball games.

I am underwhelmed with the deals but I maintain, as I have all year, that I like this ball club.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Lessons from Josh Reddick's Father 

Post#23 » by Ranma » Tue Aug 2, 2016 4:42 pm

Read on Twitter
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip

Return to Los Angeles Dodgers