ImageImageImage

Does Skip still hate on LeBron?

Moderator: ijspeelman

z_from_kc
Rookie
And1: 72

Does Skip still hate on LeBron? 

Post#1 » by z_from_kc » Fri Feb 8, 2008 9:53 am

Does Bayless still trash LeBron even with the tear he's been on this season? I no longer have ESPN and havent seen first and 10 for months. Ive noticed Barkley has changed his tune about LeBron, is Skip giving him any credit yet?
heathmalc
Analyst
And1: 16

Re: Does Skip still hate on LeBron? 

Post#2 » by heathmalc » Fri Feb 8, 2008 12:44 pm

z_from_kc wrote:Does Bayless still trash LeBron even with the tear he's been on this season? I no longer have ESPN and havent seen first and 10 for months. Ive noticed Barkley has changed his tune about LeBron, is Skip giving him any credit yet?

Skip has very grudgingly started to give LeBron some props. LeBron is currently behind Garnett, Paul, Kobe, Howard, Dirk and Nash on Skip's personal MVP ballot.

I think he's still upset about LeBron signing the Nike contract before he was out of high-school. If you remember, Skip blasted Nike and LeBron saying that LBJ could "never live up to the expectations that were heaped-upon him.

Skip is still eating crow.

Why do you think Barkley toned his criticism down? He was tired of LeBron making him look like an idiot.

Skip is just too stupid-he has to continually put his foot in his mouth.
the edge
Pro Prospect
And1: 109

Post#3 » by the edge » Fri Feb 8, 2008 1:45 pm

"Dip" is just a bad, actor he knows how great LBJ is and he also knows that the Buckeyes beat Miami fair and square in that title game a few years ago.

Bad attention, good attention, idiots like him and ( I've been sipping on this night train under the counter), Barkley, just open there mouth for shock value. The scary thing about Barkley is, at times, he really sounds like he thinks he is all knowing. Tune em out or just laugh like me.

When LBJ is hoisting that trophy, they all will come around.

But who needs em, really.
Natural light
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Natural light » Fri Feb 8, 2008 4:20 pm

Skip is just a hater trying to get attention. He still said that he thought it was a mistake that the Gaints played their starters in week 17 against the Patorits. Then when the Gaints went to win the super bowl he still didn't admit his mistake.
C'mon Cavs
Starter
And1: 5

Post#5 » by C'mon Cavs » Fri Feb 8, 2008 5:25 pm

Skip still hates on LeBron. He can never admit he's wrong...so the hate will never stop. He will always try to skew LeBron's achievements and make him seem like he's not that great.

Barkley was never really a huge LeBron basher, I just think he didnt want to praise him that much when he first came out of high school. Barkley (like most media members) still wont admit LeBron is better than Kobe (Barkley says LeBron is "coming on real fast") but its hardly even up for debate anymore.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA and anyone who says different is either kidding themselves, or hasnt watched him play this year.
z_from_kc
Rookie
And1: 72

Post#6 » by z_from_kc » Fri Feb 8, 2008 5:32 pm

Thank you guys, that sounds about right.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers