ImageImageImage

Rox vs Cavs

Moderator: ijspeelman

Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Post#121 » by Gordon Bombay » Fri Feb 8, 2008 5:46 am

canoner wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I think most rox fans posting here are humbler than your mod is.

well pm outty then...you guys know you got a good team, no need to come over here in droves to let us know about it

you guys got a good team. do i think you can make it all the way, well probably not. it just kind of sucks that there are ten good teams in the west while there are only 5 good teams in the east...but what are you going to do. every league is cyclical. look at baseball for example. the nl is a joke of a league while the six or seven best teams all play in the al. the indians get screwed in baseball because of how the leagues are made up, meanwhile the cavs benefit and vice versa for the two houston franchises
Painting_Shade
Rookie
And1: 25

Post#122 » by Painting_Shade » Fri Feb 8, 2008 8:41 am

sorry for all the houston fans trolls guys, it in no way reflects how the rest of us are.

I'm really pulling for you guys to get a quality big man now that gms are being a little more loose. I'd have lebron in the finals over anybody. it's really too bad that the pieces that are surrounding lebron just aren't cutting it. I really wish boozer was still with you guys too, freakin' jazz.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#123 » by TheOUTLAW » Fri Feb 8, 2008 11:38 am

canoner wrote:

I love how you include Houstons losses without McGrady but ignore the fact that the Cavs have not defeated anyone without LeBron.

canoner wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I think most rox fans posting here are humbler than your mod is.

Sorry, but I don't have to be humble while posting on the Cavs board. However I also don't think there was anything arrogant about any of my posts. You guys seem to get caught up in fairly minor comments.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
houstonboy01
Sixth Man
And1: 11

Post#124 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 2:57 pm

TheOUTLAW wrote:If McGrady was healthier he'd be chucking up more bad shots.
you want to check our record with Mcgrady in the line up for the past 4 years compared to him out? Because the Rockets played half decent for a span of 6-8 games without Mcgrady doesnt compensate for the past 3 and a half years of the Rockets sucking ass without him.... and shooting 44% for a perimeter player with constant defensive attention isnt horrible... He isnt a chucker.... He has just as bad of a shot selection as Kobe, Lebron or any other star swingman who has the free reign to shoot from their coach. You are blind and misinformed if you think Mcgrady out of the line up makes the Rockets a better team. He creates defensive attention and is a great playmaker.
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#125 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 2:58 pm

B Mac wrote:I find it funny that teams are proud of beating us right now and talking trash about it. We had the lead down to 5 late in the 4th and we started Ira Newble and Donyell Marshall.

LOL
every team can make excuses... Mcgrady with the flu equals all your players that you are missing.... see i just made an excuse....
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#126 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 3:00 pm

B Mac wrote:How is it that Yao is getting calls that LeBron isnt?
im sure lebron gets his fair share of calls game in and game out seeing that he is leading the league in fta :rofl:
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#127 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 3:05 pm

TheOUTLAW wrote:Man we aren't hustling at all. The Rockets aren't even that good of a team, but they have us looking terrible.
the cavs arnt that good of a team either...

no im just joking

but seriously why :nonono: Im sure the Cavs lost to worse teams in the league. :banghead:
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#128 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 3:16 pm

TheOUTLAW wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Sorry, but I don't have to be humble while posting on the Cavs board. However I also don't think there was anything arrogant about any of my posts. You guys seem to get caught up in fairly minor comments.
o im sure zero Cav fans would say anything if a so called moderator says something to unnecessarily downplay the Cavs like you did with the Rockets for no apparent reason

I mean seriously... why say "The Rockets arnt that good of a teams"... like you were surprised the Rockets were beating the Cavs like it was some time of Giants over Patriots upset... Last I checked the Rockets have a pretty decent record against the Cavs in the past 4 years.
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
And1: 5,726

Post#129 » by Benedict_Boozer » Fri Feb 8, 2008 3:52 pm

Rockets fans are sensitive...
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#130 » by L&H_05 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:28 pm

Benedict_Boozer wrote:Rockets fans are sensitive...
They're like ice on a nipple!!!
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#131 » by Cevap » Fri Feb 8, 2008 8:11 pm

are we buddies with any board on this forum?
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#132 » by houstonboy01 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 9:57 pm

L&H_05 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

They're like ice on a nipple!!!
im sure it wouldnt take me long to find a thread of Cav fans not taking critisism lightly :wink:
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach

Post#133 » by Gordon Bombay » Fri Feb 8, 2008 10:08 pm

houstonboy01 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

im sure it wouldnt take me long to find a thread of Cav fans not taking critisism lightly :wink:

you can call the cavs whatever you want on the houston board, the only board i care about is this one. i dont care about any other boards because they do nothing for me - houston fans, however, seem to think they are entitled to every board
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#134 » by B Mac » Fri Feb 8, 2008 10:10 pm

Damn these guys dont stop. I went and read their gamethread just to be sure, but like ALWAYS we had no Cavs fans going over there and saying anything but compliments. I really like that we collectively stay off of other team's boards except for to congratulate them, wish them good luck, or ask questions.

A few of the Rockets fans on here did just that to us, and I would like to say thanks to you guys. To all of the rest of you...

L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#135 » by L&H_05 » Fri Feb 8, 2008 10:24 pm

houstonboy01 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Look, dude..

The NBA team got swept in the finals..
The college team lost every national championship imaginable..
The baseball team choked a world series birth
The football team choked a playoff birth

We're used to it... There's not another city/state that has taken nor can handle what an Ohio/Cleveland fan has...

There's nothing that's been said, that we haven't read or heard before...There's nothing that can be done that would shock the hell out of us (unless of course we won)-- We're pretty much immune to it all, because we've literally witnessed virtually every bad scenario that could possibly be played out..

So, what others say about us is pretty damn irrelevant...
LiquidFire
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#136 » by LiquidFire » Sat Feb 9, 2008 12:10 am

B MAC make the atlanta game thread please, you got a good record
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach

Post#137 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Feb 9, 2008 12:24 am

i dont think its going to help tonight rydee - we barely have enough able-bodies left to play
gsuteke
Senior
And1: 0

Post#138 » by gsuteke » Sat Feb 9, 2008 12:27 am

LOL @ this discussion

well fellas feel free to stop on by to discuss tonight's game which tips in about 10 mins with us on the Hawks board

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=759679
houstonboy01
Sixth Man

Post#139 » by houstonboy01 » Sat Feb 9, 2008 4:48 am

Gordon Bombay wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

you can call the cavs whatever you want on the houston board, the only board i care about is this one. i dont care about any other boards because they do nothing for me - houston fans, however, seem to think they are entitled to every board
actually we are... I signed up as a member to realgm message boards and have the privlage of creating a message in any board....
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach

Post#140 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Feb 9, 2008 6:36 am

wow^^^

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers