ImageImageImage

Jamaal Tinsley

Moderator: ijspeelman

Bamboozled
Sophomore
And1: 0

Jamaal Tinsley 

Post#1 » by Bamboozled » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Why aren't the Cavs looking at Jamaal Tinsley? When healthy and motivated, he's a really good player. And there's a good chance that he would start playing hard if he's got Lebron to pass to. The Pacers seem desperate to move this guy, and I think we could probably offer some of our underperforming trash (Marshall, Pavlovic, Damon Jones) in exchange for Indiana's underperforming trash (Tinsley). The big difference though is that Tinsley is way more talented than Marshall or Jones, and slightly less of a whiny bi**h than Sasha.
Go Cavs!
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#2 » by TheOUTLAW » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Tinsley is seldom healthy but most importantly he's a terrible shooter. There is no way I'd trade Pavs for him. Even worse is the fact that we'd have to take on 3 years of his crappy contract. Heck we're just about out from under Snows contract and you are advocating picking up another one? Surely you jest.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
heathmalc
Analyst
And1: 16

Post#3 » by heathmalc » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 am

Tinsley is ALWAYS injured....sound like anyone we know? Not only would we still have the worst shooting backcourt, but we'd also have the league's first backcourt that never played together (due to their injuries every year).

And BTW - Tinsley is always in trouble too.

Additionally, the Pacers already tried to trade Tinsley to us and Ferry said "NO THANKYOU."

as did EVERY other GM the Pacers called!
We the People...

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers