Stillwater wrote:NYG wrote:If LeBron hints towards a departure, but doesn't guarantee he will leave (I only present this hypothetical because it clearly will impact the Cavs draft strategy) and the draft breaks like this...
1. Phoenix Suns - Luka Doncic
2. Sacramento Kings - DeAndre Ayton
3. Atlanta Hawks - Jaren Jackson Jr.
4. Memphis Grizzlies - Marvin Bagley III
5. Dallas Mavericks - Michael Porter Jr.
6. Orlando Magic - Trae Young
7. Chicago Bulls - Mikal Bridges
Which of the following is the most likely pick?
Wendell Carter Jr.
Some one else entirely?
don't see Bamba falling past Orlando even if Dallas passes on him if he's there which I doubt at least not for Porter.
Definitely don't see Chicago taking Bridges over Bamba.
So Porter or Mikal are the most likely pick barring a huge workout by Sexton or Miles.
You would take Bamba if he was there?