Moderator: ijspeelman

Revenged25
Analyst
And1: 1,002

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#381 » by Revenged25 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:A not crap article/response by Fedor on the Sexton situation:

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/07/collin-sexton-trade-a-possibility-for-the-cleveland-cavaliers-its-complicated.html

Sounds to me like Sexton might be available, but not for the crap offers we've seen posted anywhere.

The Cavs are certainly going to give every indication that they're not desperate to trade Collin, but everyone in the league understands the situation with Sexland and the upcoming draft; and that they may very well trade Collin for the best available package.

The trick is, they're probably not looking for a draft pick unless they can guarantee perhaps a couple of specific players would be available. They'd presumably prefer a veteran that would fit well and help push the team forward, and of course ideally they'd love to swap Collin for an All-Star caliber player as they claim ... but it wouldn't surprise me if they pull off some non-obvious/clever/multi-team deal that doesn't get us exactly what we want but gets us some off-the-radar players that the Cavs happen to like and/or have been tracking.

They don't have to make a move. They don't have to bet on Jaylen Green or Suggs being a better fit; but competent teams do have to make bets and make them when they have the most impact.

What's perhaps most important is what's been communicated to Altman. If his "clock" has been reset thanks to the lottery win and the organization is truly committed to wait on another 19 year old to figure things out his choices are going to look very different than if Altman feels pressure to get the team in the playoffs next season and needs to scrape together a competent/functional team and feels he has no choice but to trade the pick to get there.

Regardless the Cavs do have to start asking questions about who's going to get paid and how much. Allen, Sexton, Garland, Okoro, and the #3 pick can't all be making max money. Maybe if Allen and Sexton were willing to accept deals at around $20M or under there'd be a path forward? The first big test will be deciding if we're going to draft Mobley if he's there and then deciding what to do with Allen.

I would draft Mobley and and play him at PF. He can't make the spacing any worse and he has the tools it seems to develop a respectable enough outside shot. Even if he's viewed as a center, you can't expect him to start day 1 there due to needing to put on weight so you would still need someone there as he grew into the role. So if they gave Allen a 4 year deal with max decreases each year, he'd get 4/98.9 based on ShamSports at 28.1/25.8/23.6/21.3 respectively. First 2 years might be viewed as a bad contract but that's fine as Mobley wouldn't be able to start at center anyways, but by year 3 and 4 even if Allen doesn't become more than he is now, that's still a very easily movable contract by the time Mobley should be ready to take over at center.

In regards to Sexton, I think the best option is if they can't trade him for an All-Star caliber player like Ingram/MPJ/Barrett etc, then hold on to him and let the RFA market decide his value. If he doesn't improve then it's likely 20 mil/yr or less and if he does then the Cavs have a player worth keeping and probably should, but if he gets overpaid then you can just attach some 2nds and do a S&T to get a TPE out of him leaving which could be used to get more assets/find a player that fit their current team needs.

Also if Altman is on the "clock" and the lotto win calmed it down some, then trading Sexton for a subpar package actually hyperdrives it to a firing. If he needs to show immediately success then Sexton needs to bring in a much better player than the current offers or they need to keep him as it'll give them the best chance to succeed if everyone stays healthy all year.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,783

Post#382 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Lol as often as he attacks he should be getting to the line12 to 15 times a game thats at least another 10 pts a game and it matters
Yeah, he should go to line 2-5 more times than Harden, lead the league in free throws, and then we should build a statute for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app

But that is the point we are talking about no? that these ""Star players"" expect cheap fouls they dont deserve and in the NBA the fact Sexton doesnt get them proves the problem is often more an officiating bias than anything else whereas many of the fouls that Harden goes to the stripe for dont get called for players on bad teams but there are plenty of uncalled actual fouls that many less than star level players complain about justifiably

Sexton gets cheap fouls. You even saw him hunt for them last year. He was flailing just like these guys.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,502

Post#383 » by JonFromVA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/07/collin-sexton-trade-a-possibility-for-the-cleveland-cavaliers-its-complicated.html

Sounds to me like Sexton might be available, but not for the crap offers we've seen posted anywhere.

The Cavs are certainly going to give every indication that they're not desperate to trade Collin, but everyone in the league understands the situation with Sexland and the upcoming draft; and that they may very well trade Collin for the best available package.

The trick is, they're probably not looking for a draft pick unless they can guarantee perhaps a couple of specific players would be available. They'd presumably prefer a veteran that would fit well and help push the team forward, and of course ideally they'd love to swap Collin for an All-Star caliber player as they claim ... but it wouldn't surprise me if they pull off some non-obvious/clever/multi-team deal that doesn't get us exactly what we want but gets us some off-the-radar players that the Cavs happen to like and/or have been tracking.

They don't have to make a move. They don't have to bet on Jaylen Green or Suggs being a better fit; but competent teams do have to make bets and make them when they have the most impact.

What's perhaps most important is what's been communicated to Altman. If his "clock" has been reset thanks to the lottery win and the organization is truly committed to wait on another 19 year old to figure things out his choices are going to look very different than if Altman feels pressure to get the team in the playoffs next season and needs to scrape together a competent/functional team and feels he has no choice but to trade the pick to get there.

Regardless the Cavs do have to start asking questions about who's going to get paid and how much. Allen, Sexton, Garland, Okoro, and the #3 pick can't all be making max money. Maybe if Allen and Sexton were willing to accept deals at around $20M or under there'd be a path forward? The first big test will be deciding if we're going to draft Mobley if he's there and then deciding what to do with Allen.

I would draft Mobley and and play him at PF. He can't make the spacing any worse and he has the tools it seems to develop a respectable enough outside shot. Even if he's viewed as a center, you can't expect him to start day 1 there due to needing to put on weight so you would still need someone there as he grew into the role. So if they gave Allen a 4 year deal with max decreases each year, he'd get 4/98.9 based on ShamSports at 28.1/25.8/23.6/21.3 respectively. First 2 years might be viewed as a bad contract but that's fine as Mobley wouldn't be able to start at center anyways, but by year 3 and 4 even if Allen doesn't become more than he is now, that's still a very easily movable contract by the time Mobley should be ready to take over at center.

In regards to Sexton, I think the best option is if they can't trade him for an All-Star caliber player like Ingram/MPJ/Barrett etc, then hold on to him and let the RFA market decide his value. If he doesn't improve then it's likely 20 mil/yr or less and if he does then the Cavs have a player worth keeping and probably should, but if he gets overpaid then you can just attach some 2nds and do a S&T to get a TPE out of him leaving which could be used to get more assets/find a player that fit their current team needs.

Also if Altman is on the "clock" and the lotto win calmed it down some, then trading Sexton for a subpar package actually hyperdrives it to a firing. If he needs to show immediately success then Sexton needs to bring in a much better player than the current offers or they need to keep him as it'll give them the best chance to succeed if everyone stays healthy all year.

The patient approach is certainly a logical path, but unfortunately with the Cavs where there's smoke there's often fire so it's hard to discount anything they might do; and they have fit and money issues that will need to be sorted out. Getting ahead of the curve would be a good idea rather than say getting stuck with a couple of twin towers on max contracts in a league where teams typically invest way less in big men.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#384 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:14 pm

LivingLegend wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

He's obviously available. I agree that what's been offered isn't particularly appealing (although getting Herro back AND getting of off Love's second year isn't something I'd be too quick to reject). The Cavs should absolutely squeeze the Knicks for Barrett (who I think is the only realistic target in that tier).

Having said that, there's a difference between waiting past the draft, when you can see who fell to No. 3, and waiting past the team option dates for Dragic and Iggy. If the Knicks aren't ever going to put Barrett on the table, then you need someone else to start at the wing and it would be great if that guy was more of an outside shooter like Herro.

There are a couple of self-evident problems with bringing Sexton back as a starter next to Garland, and before the usual suspects chime in with trade Garland, you need to identify the attainable PG who the Cavs can play alongside Sexton. If you move Sexton to the bench in a contract year, to play behind someone who is more limited offensively, how does that go?

I'm also not buying the notion that his trade market is going to reflect his RFA market. There's a difference between parting with a guy you've identified as part of your core (Barrett), or parting with lottery picks in an upcoming draft, and throwing a bag of money at a guy who may, or may not, be worth it. Dumb teams talk themselves into doing it all the time and it only takes one.

I think that goes back to the notion of trading Garland then for ____ and signing Lonzo Ball since hes available. Basically running Sexton/Ball as the starting guards and trading off Garland for whatever his market may be.

But Fedor is right, the Cavs cant continue to start Sexland for the long term--too many defensive holes. Something has to give, but Im just not sure what that is.

ALSO! Let this be a lesson for the people who scream rebuilding teams should always go BPA and disregard Fit. Fit matters. Thats why we are in this situation.

Ball isn't signing here. Period. Full stop. That ship has sailed. You can wait six months and see if whoever signs him for big money has buyer's remorse, but you're going all in on pocket threes before the flop at that point. He'll be available if the team thinks they made a serious mistake. So you're hoping that Ball and Sexton have the type of synergy, that while plausible, is hardly guaranteed. So you ship out Garland, trade for what would be a bad contract, and if doesn't go as well as hoped, then what? I mean besides Altman clearing out his desk. Last season was the chance to make that move at a low cost. That opportunity is gone.

In terms of drafting for fit, you always draft BPA early on. If we were to trade Garland tomorrow, who is playing alongside Sexton in the back court and how does that player fix the Cavs issues? I mean Culver fits better defensively but he might not even have his option picked up by Minny because his offense appears irreparable. The Bulls are desperately trying to find a better PG than Coby White in free agency.

As disappointed as people are with the current, which aren't necessarily final offers on Sexton, the Cavs are only getting these offers because he does have some talent. That's why you draft BPA.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#385 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:19 pm

LivingLegend wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
It also makes it sound like there is a much greater chance he stays than gets traded. That made me feel better that the Cavs are not going to trade him just for the sake of trading him.

Yeah I mean if a trade gets someone like RJ Barrett, Brandon Ingram, etc that balances the roster while still providing his production, they'll do it. But they aren't accepting Obi Toppin and late 1sts, or #10 and NAW.

Plus like the article said, if other teams don't view him as a max player and it's a loaded FA class in '22 why would any of them offer Sexton a contract the Cavs wouldn't be comfortable matching? And if they do offer him a contract that's approaching the max, then he must've done something right during the season to deserve it right?

Right, if anything do nothing and hold onto him. Let him test the market as a RFA, hopefully find out his 'true' value on the market and maybe the Cavs could then keep him for a reasonable price because of a oversaturated 22' class.

I think there's a good chance the opposite happens. A team clears space for prime targets, strike out, and decide they offer Sexton big money to win the press conference.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#386 » by Revenged25 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:02 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
Yeah I mean if a trade gets someone like RJ Barrett, Brandon Ingram, etc that balances the roster while still providing his production, they'll do it. But they aren't accepting Obi Toppin and late 1sts, or #10 and NAW.

Plus like the article said, if other teams don't view him as a max player and it's a loaded FA class in '22 why would any of them offer Sexton a contract the Cavs wouldn't be comfortable matching? And if they do offer him a contract that's approaching the max, then he must've done something right during the season to deserve it right?

Right, if anything do nothing and hold onto him. Let him test the market as a RFA, hopefully find out his 'true' value on the market and maybe the Cavs could then keep him for a reasonable price because of a oversaturated 22' class.

I think there's a good chance the opposite happens. A team clears space for prime targets, strike out, and decide they offer Sexton big money to win the press conference.

Cool get a big TPE by attaching a 2nd to him and use that to trade for someone/get assets by accepting a dump.
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#387 » by Revenged25 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:05 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:He's obviously available. I agree that what's been offered isn't particularly appealing (although getting Herro back AND getting of off Love's second year isn't something I'd be too quick to reject). The Cavs should absolutely squeeze the Knicks for Barrett (who I think is the only realistic target in that tier).

Having said that, there's a difference between waiting past the draft, when you can see who fell to No. 3, and waiting past the team option dates for Dragic and Iggy. If the Knicks aren't ever going to put Barrett on the table, then you need someone else to start at the wing and it would be great if that guy was more of an outside shooter like Herro.

There are a couple of self-evident problems with bringing Sexton back as a starter next to Garland, and before the usual suspects chime in with trade Garland, you need to identify the attainable PG who the Cavs can play alongside Sexton. If you move Sexton to the bench in a contract year, to play behind someone who is more limited offensively, how does that go?

I'm also not buying the notion that his trade market is going to reflect his RFA market. There's a difference between parting with a guy you've identified as part of your core (Barrett), or parting with lottery picks in an upcoming draft, and throwing a bag of money at a guy who may, or may not, be worth it. Dumb teams talk themselves into doing it all the time and it only takes one.

I think that goes back to the notion of trading Garland then for ____ and signing Lonzo Ball since hes available. Basically running Sexton/Ball as the starting guards and trading off Garland for whatever his market may be.

But Fedor is right, the Cavs cant continue to start Sexland for the long term--too many defensive holes. Something has to give, but Im just not sure what that is.

ALSO! Let this be a lesson for the people who scream rebuilding teams should always go BPA and disregard Fit. Fit matters. Thats why we are in this situation.

Ball isn't signing here. Period. Full stop. That ship has sailed. You can wait six months and see if whoever signs him for big money has buyer's remorse, but you're going all in on pocket threes before the flop at that point. He'll be available if the team thinks they made a serious mistake. So you're hoping that Ball and Sexton have the type of synergy, that while plausible, is hardly guaranteed. So you ship out Garland, trade for what would be a bad contract, and if doesn't go as well as hoped, then what? I mean besides Altman clearing out his desk. Last season was the chance to make that move at a low cost. That opportunity is gone.

In terms of drafting for fit, you always draft BPA early on. If we were to trade Garland tomorrow, who is playing alongside Sexton in the back court and how does that player fix the Cavs issues? I mean Culver fits better defensively but he might not even have his option picked up by Minny because his offense appears irreparable. The Bulls are desperately trying to find a better PG than Coby White in free agency.

As disappointed as people are with the current, which aren't necessarily final offers on Sexton, the Cavs are only getting these offers because he does have some talent. That's why you draft BPA.

Well you could run Okoro next to Sexton. They seemed to play very well together to close out the season. Then look to get a point-forward capable player at SF.

Also if the Cavs hadn't signaled they were looking to draft Hunter at #5 that year, they might have Sexton/Okoro/Hunter right now with Sexton having progressed further as a PG since he wouldn't have needed to transition to SG cuz of Garland.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#388 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:

Well you could run Okoro next to Sexton. They seemed to play very well together to close out the season. Then look to get a point-forward capable player at SF.

Also if the Cavs hadn't signaled they were looking to draft Hunter at #5 that year, they might have Sexton/Okoro/Hunter right now with Sexton having progressed further as a PG since he wouldn't have needed to transition to SG cuz of Garland.

The bolded part is the craziest part of the pro-Sexton arguments. Of ALL the Cavs starters, he's played the most minutes, in the most games, and had the highest usage over the last three years. It wasn't Garland holding him back on that front.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
LivingLegend
Head Coach
And1: 7,745

Post#389 » by LivingLegend » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:15 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

The bolded part is the craziest part of the pro-Sexton arguments. He's played the most minutes, in the most games, and had the highest usage over the last three years. It wasn't Garland holding him back on that front.

Its not like Sexton has not had a fair shake at trying to make this his team. Thats why we are having these trade discussions now. We know who he is, how he impacts winning, ect. He wants a near max offer and the Cavs dont envision him as a #1 option as one.

I also understand players can improve which he needs to do a ton of.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#390 » by Stillwater » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:41 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:Yeah, he should go to line 2-5 more times than Harden, lead the league in free throws, and then we should build a statute for him.

But that is the point we are talking about no? that these ""Star players"" expect cheap fouls they dont deserve and in the NBA the fact Sexton doesnt get them proves the problem is often more an officiating bias than anything else whereas many of the fouls that Harden goes to the stripe for dont get called for players on bad teams but there are plenty of uncalled actual fouls that many less than star level players complain about justifiably

Sexton gets cheap fouls. You even saw him hunt for them last year. He was flailing just like these guys.

a couple times hardly constitutes a trend... the gray scale that exists between the two valuations is imperceptible I guess
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#391 » by JonFromVA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:

And I still believe the Cavs were smoke-screening Hunter and got the outcome they wanted. Culver was right there for them if they wanted a wing with some play-making ability to compliment Sexton.

Here's a link to Okoro's 5-man units:

http://www.82games.com/2021/20CLE11.HTM#5man

I wouldn't bank on #8 on the list Garland-Okoro-Osman-Love-Allen, but it sure looks to have performed better than any of the lineups with Sexton but without Garland, specifically:

#6 Sexton-Okoro-Osman-Wade-Allen
#12 Sexton-Okoro-Osman-NanceJr.-Drummond
#13 Sexton-Okoro-Osman-Love-Allen
#16 Sexton-Okoro-Wade-Love-Allen
#18 Sexton-Thomas-Okoro-Wade-Allen

#13 and #16 were both real bad, but oddly #13 struggled most on defense, while #16 most on offense.

We did see both players step-up due to Garland being out of the lineup, but it wasn't actually functional.

Of course it takes some extrapolation to presume that any set of players from this team can contribute to winning, so, I'm only speaking relatively. The Cavs are better with Garland than without him, and Sexton is better playing next to a PG.
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#392 » by JonFromVA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:51 pm

Revenged25 wrote:Also if the Cavs hadn't signaled they were looking to draft Hunter at #5 that year, they might have Sexton/Okoro/Hunter right now with Sexton having progressed further as a PG since he wouldn't have needed to transition to SG cuz of Garland.

I still maintain the Cavs were smoke-screening Hunter and got the outcome they wanted. Culver was right there for them if they wanted a wing with some play-making ability to compliment Sexton. Beilein wanted to try out his 2 guard offense in the NBA.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#393 » by Stillwater » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:57 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

The bolded part is the craziest part of the pro-Sexton arguments. Of ALL the Cavs starters, he's played the most minutes, in the most games, and had the highest usage over the last three years. It wasn't Garland holding him back on that front.

Well, in some ways you could say it was, if in fact you count all the sets they run through DG instead of him the last 2 seasons...in the name of DG development and Okoro development and Sexton getting better and better at scoring...but it is clear the pressure they felt they needed to put DG in the sl as a rookie taken at 5th overall and put him in position to run plays from the sideline as often as possible using Sexton as the score first guard he showed to be best at in the 2nd half of season 1 for him.
But to assume he is not better at finding teammates when He wants to is false... criticize him for not wanting to give up the rock but to say he cant do it is false imo
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#394 » by JonFromVA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:12 pm

Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:

Well, in some ways you could say it was, if in fact you count all the sets they run through DG instead of him the last 2 seasons...in the name of DG development and Okoro development and Sexton getting better and better at scoring...but it is clear the pressure they felt they needed to put DG in the sl as a rookie taken at 5th overall and put him in position to run plays from the sideline as often as possible using Sexton as the score first guard he showed to be best at in the 2nd half of season 1 for him.
But to assume he is not better at finding teammates when He wants to is false... criticize him for not wanting to give up the rock but to say he cant do it is false imo

Other than touch the ball even more frequently, what do you think Collin was able to do with Garland off the floor that he couldn't do with Garland on the floor?
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#395 » by Revenged25 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:16 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

Other than touch the ball even more frequently, what do you think Collin was able to do with Garland off the floor that he couldn't do with Garland on the floor?

Be told to actually run the offense and get more people involved instead of just focusing on scoring? When he had to focus more on running the offense when Garland was out and not just scoring he upped his assists finding Allen in the paint or kicking out to those on the perimeter.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#396 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:

Be told to actually run the offense and get more people involved instead of just focusing on scoring? When he had to focus more on running the offense when Garland was out and not just scoring he upped his assists finding Allen in the paint or kicking out to those on the perimeter.

This is such an absurd fiction.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#397 » by Revenged25 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:21 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:

He didn't do much better at the end of the year when Garland was out and he was given the keys to actually run the offense finding people under the basket or kicking out? Guess it was someone else on the team doing all of that.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#398 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:

He didn't do much better at the end of the year when Garland was out and he was given the keys to actually run the offense finding people under the basket or kicking out? Guess it was someone else on the team doing all of that.

If you truly believe that all three of the coaching staffs over the last three seasons were so grossly incompetent as to tell Sexton to just go get his and not worry about anything else, then you should start the petition to get Bickerstaff fired right now. That's Byron Scott level coaching malpractice. This is debate I'm happy to continue after he's traded because if I go all in now, we likely get back a KPJ return.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#399 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 pm

This dude is joking but this is about 2/3rds of the Knicks board:
Read on Twitter
?s=20
cbosh4mvp wrote:
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#400 » by JonFromVA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:

Darius was just making sure other guys got to touch the ball, including Colin. Beyond that ... what offense? If Collin wanted to run a lob with Allen, don't you think he could have just waived his hand in Allen's direction?

If a big has post-up position, do you think JBB told Collin to not attempt an entry pass? What tends to happen is the reverse of that ... bigs who bother to gain post position stop trying when they don't receive a pass in time to take advantage.

We still managed to average 22.8 assists per game in May, those assists had to go to someone. The problem is that was 5 apg down from April while the turnovers only decreased 0.2.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers