Trade Ideas (Part III)

Moderator: jbk1234

jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 23,842

Re: Trade Ideas (Part III) 

Post#1621 » by jbk1234 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:19 pm

youngthegiant wrote:How would you guys evaluate larry Nance's perimeter defense? Mainly being asked to defend a guy like Kawhi or Luka out in space or being switched onto guards.
It's one of the better parts of his game. We play him at SF in go-big lineups. But he's likely unavailable for what the Nuggets would want to offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
TB
Head Coach
And1: 290

Post#1622 » by TB » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Any good ideas Warriors related? Sorry, i'm not going to read through 80 pages :)

I think Osman and Nance would be nice fits for Warriors, but curious what everyone thinks they would cost.

For reference, a deal like Oubre for Osman and Javale is considered boring or "meh" on the Warriors board, but i'd personally do it. Is that a reality?

How about Osman and Nance together, what would that take? Oubre and Paschall and a 2nd?
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,526

Post#1623 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:12 pm

TB wrote:Any good ideas Warriors related? Sorry, i'm not going to read through 80 pages :)

I think Osman and Nance would be nice fits for Warriors, but curious what everyone thinks they would cost.

For reference, a deal like Oubre for Osman and Javale is considered boring or "meh" on the Warriors board, but i'd personally do it. Is that a reality?

How about Osman and Nance together, what would that take? Oubre and Paschall and a 2nd?

I think if they were blown away by an offer for Nance like a lottery pick or a 1st or 2nd year player picked in the lottery they might be willing to move Nance otherwise I'd say he is the most untouchable player on the roster.
Cedi is probably getting moved if a late 1st is offered or maybe a younger forward that fits the rebuild timeline better but overall doubt he is moved tbh either without real incentives. I would take a high 2nd like 30-35 but most contender teams that would want him dont own them so it would have to be a late first imo. He is on a team friendly deal but he is a bit disinterested now that the season has hit several roadblocks
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
Harper4Ferry?
Sixth Man
And1: 40

Post#1624 » by Harper4Ferry? » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:25 pm

The stats don't really show it but if you actually watch the games Larry might be the best player on the squad. We went from a respectable squad to running around like headless chickens when he was injured.
JonFromVA
Head Coach
And1: 2,175

Post#1625 » by JonFromVA » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Harper4Ferry? wrote:The stats don't really show it but if you actually watch the games Larry might be the best player on the squad. We went from a respectable squad to running around like headless chickens when he was injured.

Hey, now... we were 4-1 during that same stretch once JBB eventually figured out he had a PF on his bench that could shoot the ball too.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:
TB
Head Coach
And1: 290

Post#1626 » by TB » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Thanks for the responses. Surprised by Nance value, but thats awesome that he's playing so well.

Looks like Warrior fans may be a decent ways off on these guys, outside of maybe trading the Minny 2nd round pick for Osman (since its a good 2nd rounder).

Here is hoping we fleece you guys somehow and snag Nance and Cedi for Oubre, Paschall, and some bitcoin. :)
Revenged25
Starter
And1: 678

Post#1627 » by Revenged25 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:03 am

TB wrote:Thanks for the responses. Surprised by Nance value, but thats awesome that he's playing so well.

Looks like Warrior fans may be a decent ways off on these guys, outside of maybe trading the Minny 2nd round pick for Osman (since its a good 2nd rounder).

Here is hoping we fleece you guys somehow and snag Nance and Cedi for Oubre, Paschall, and some bitcoin. :)

1000 Bitcoin and you got yourself a deal

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers