ImageImageImage

Around the NBA

Moderator: jbk1234

Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#301 » by Stillwater » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:09 pm

toooskies wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Make as many excuses as you want about this org did all they needed to do to repair the problems with KPJ but Koby is a fool

So are 28 other GMs in the league for not offering more

Every mf on earth knew KPJ was troubled and I respected the Cavs for not being little b's like every team that passed on him and taking him at 30th knowing his upside as an iso scorer. Then instead of doing what they should have and grinned and took it when the going got tough they flipped him for nothing. It has nothing nothin nothing to do with trade value everyone knew CLE wouldnt get sht for him after the bs coming out of this teams insider reporters like Fedor. Does that mean you trade him? no it means you keep him let him score 50 on the Cavs roster and then you fkn trade him if neither party can get along.
I am sick and fkn tired of fans so in love with whatever the org does
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#302 » by JonFromVA » Sat May 1, 2021 5:38 pm

Stillwater wrote:
toooskies wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Make as many excuses as you want about this org did all they needed to do to repair the problems with KPJ but Koby is a fool

So are 28 other GMs in the league for not offering more

Every mf on earth knew KPJ was troubled and I respected the Cavs for not being little b's like every team that passed on him and taking him at 30th knowing his upside as an iso scorer. Then instead of doing what they should have and grinned and took it when the going got tough they flipped him for nothing. It has nothing nothin nothing to do with trade value everyone knew CLE wouldnt get sht for him after the bs coming out of this teams insider reporters like Fedor. Does that mean you trade him? no it means you keep him let him score 50 on the Cavs roster and then you fkn trade him if neither party can get along.
I am sick and fkn tired of fans so in love with whatever the org does


The Houston board is still waiting for you.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#303 » by Stillwater » Sat May 1, 2021 7:56 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
toooskies wrote:So are 28 other GMs in the league for not offering more

Every mf on earth knew KPJ was troubled and I respected the Cavs for not being little b's like every team that passed on him and taking him at 30th knowing his upside as an iso scorer. Then instead of doing what they should have and grinned and took it when the going got tough they flipped him for nothing. It has nothing nothin nothing to do with trade value everyone knew CLE wouldnt get sht for him after the bs coming out of this teams insider reporters like Fedor. Does that mean you trade him? no it means you keep him let him score 50 on the Cavs roster and then you fkn trade him if neither party can get along.
I am sick and fkn tired of fans so in love with whatever the org does


The Houston board is still waiting for you.

you say I don't deal with facts and yet 50 and 11 is staring you down
the fact is you support your org with all your being and love them like a child loves a puppy
here is my advice for you: get a job in another field Koby
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#304 » by JonFromVA » Sat May 1, 2021 8:15 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Every mf on earth knew KPJ was troubled and I respected the Cavs for not being little b's like every team that passed on him and taking him at 30th knowing his upside as an iso scorer. Then instead of doing what they should have and grinned and took it when the going got tough they flipped him for nothing. It has nothing nothin nothing to do with trade value everyone knew CLE wouldnt get sht for him after the bs coming out of this teams insider reporters like Fedor. Does that mean you trade him? no it means you keep him let him score 50 on the Cavs roster and then you fkn trade him if neither party can get along.
I am sick and fkn tired of fans so in love with whatever the org does


The Houston board is still waiting for you.

you say I don't deal with facts and yet 50 and 11 is staring you down
the fact is you support your org with all your being and love them like a child loves a puppy
here is my advice for you: get a job in another field Koby


What was KPJ doing the game before?

Go cheer for your boy elsewhere.

Even Houston fans aren't as excited as you. Accept the challenge and show them the way before the Rockets dump Porter Jr out of fear he'll be a bad influence on their lottery pick.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 41,671
And1: 23,971
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#305 » by jbk1234 » Sun May 2, 2021 3:46 pm

Last I checked the Rockets have the worst record in the NBA.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#306 » by Stillwater » Mon May 3, 2021 1:21 am

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
The Houston board is still waiting for you.

you say I don't deal with facts and yet 50 and 11 is staring you down
the fact is you support your org with all your being and love them like a child loves a puppy
here is my advice for you: get a job in another field Koby


What was KPJ doing the game before?

Go cheer for your boy elsewhere.

Even Houston fans aren't as excited as you. Accept the challenge and show them the way before the Rockets dump Porter Jr out of fear he'll be a bad influence on their lottery pick.

he is not my boy
this org however is clearly you're daddy
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#307 » by JonFromVA » Mon May 3, 2021 2:32 am

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:you say I don't deal with facts and yet 50 and 11 is staring you down
the fact is you support your org with all your being and love them like a child loves a puppy
here is my advice for you: get a job in another field Koby


What was KPJ doing the game before?

Go cheer for your boy elsewhere.

Even Houston fans aren't as excited as you. Accept the challenge and show them the way before the Rockets dump Porter Jr out of fear he'll be a bad influence on their lottery pick.

he is not my boy
this org however is clearly you're daddy


Stick to your opinions .. facts and truths are beyond your grasp.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#308 » by Stillwater » Mon May 3, 2021 4:50 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
What was KPJ doing the game before?

Go cheer for your boy elsewhere.

Even Houston fans aren't as excited as you. Accept the challenge and show them the way before the Rockets dump Porter Jr out of fear he'll be a bad influence on their lottery pick.

he is not my boy
this org however is clearly you're daddy


Stick to your opinions .. facts and truths are beyond your grasp.

You are the horses ass for pretending your opinions are truth
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#309 » by JonFromVA » Mon May 3, 2021 5:58 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:he is not my boy
this org however is clearly you're daddy


Stick to your opinions .. facts and truths are beyond your grasp.


You are the horses ass for pretending your opinions are truth


How would you know? Your grasp on reality is tenuous at best.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#310 » by Stillwater » Mon May 3, 2021 6:39 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stick to your opinions .. facts and truths are beyond your grasp.


You are the horses ass for pretending your opinions are truth


How would you know? Your grasp on reality is tenuous at best.

wrong. Your obvious opinion of me is that I am speculating everything where you in fact are clearly basing much of your
claims off of the front office pr bs.
I would imagine there is little chance you will ever understand how much I actually know given the level of disrespect you display on a regular basis. Thats alright you are now on ignore I am done with you
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#311 » by JonFromVA » Mon May 3, 2021 7:09 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
You are the horses ass for pretending your opinions are truth


How would you know? Your grasp on reality is tenuous at best.

wrong. Your obvious opinion of me is that I am speculating everything where you in fact are clearly basing much of your
claims off of the front office pr bs.
I would imagine there is little chance you will ever understand how much I actually know given the level of disrespect you display on a regular basis. Thats alright you are now on ignore I am done with you


It's not an opinion to believe you speculate about everything, it's an observation. You never give facts and you always ignore the facts other people show you.

You can't even be bothered to be consistent ... you accuse me of not understanding how knowledgeable you are, yet assume my claims are based off of front office pr bs?

I look forward to your non-reply. 8-)
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 41,671
And1: 23,971
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#312 » by jbk1234 » Tue May 4, 2021 1:33 am

Okay, that's enough. There's an ignore feature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 14,817
And1: 3,546
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#313 » by Stillwater » Mon May 10, 2021 5:41 pm

SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
JonFromVA
Head Coach
Posts: 7,363
And1: 2,221
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#314 » by JonFromVA » Mon May 10, 2021 6:45 pm



This also opens up a position on the coaching staff. As nice as it would be to add a former Cavs player to the staff, they really should be using it more strategically to bring someone in to run the offense or defense.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers