ImageImageImage

Wasn't meant to be trolling!

Moderator: ijspeelman

Chello1
Junior
And1: 114

Wasn't meant to be trolling! 

Post#1 » by Chello1 » Thu Aug 3, 2017 3:50 pm

This board (Cleveland) has a reputation for being very touchy and now I see why. I was not trolling at all.... I actually really like Kyrie and think he is worth Wiggins in a deal. You need to relax a little and let people have a conversation. Stillwater had a great take in the thread and I am in complete agreement with him. The timing of this leak of information most likely is because the Suns were probably going to include Jackson in a deal. Obviously with this information now out there they most likely will not. No trolling here just looking for some good basketball conversation.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,121

Re: Wasn't meant to be trolling! 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Thu Aug 3, 2017 4:56 pm

When fans of other teams go the Wolves board and tell the moderators there to relax how does it usually work out for those fans?

I didn't give you a formal warning. I didn't suspend you. But for future reference sake, if I lock a topic here & you have an issue with it, DM me. Don't open a new thread so you can explain to Cavs fans how they are being too touchy.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers